w¡n9Nµ7 §£@¥€r

She's 14 and stupid, leave her alone!

83 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Peru
Timeline

OMFG, what damages? What actual damage is done when a 14 year old kid says something stupid, obviously copying something she heard on the news??? People have lost their goddamn minds.

Yes, they have :wacko:

I had a neighbor call the town on me once because I put a little blow up castle thingy on the lawn for the kids birthday and it "offended them." They came and yelled at me and told me it was against town code and they were going to sue us.

These same idiots tried to sue my other neighbor because their cat ran into their yard and my other neighbor's dog (who was in his own yard) bit the cat.

These morons foreclosed on their house a few months ago :rofl: Sorry to feel bad for someone else's demise but they were asking for it.

There are idiots of all shapes, sizes and races!

205656_848198845714_16320940_41282447_7410167_n-1.jpg

OMFG, what damages? What actual damage is done when a 14 year old kid says something stupid, obviously copying something she heard on the news??? People have lost their goddamn minds.

Well ...

Malicious falsehood or injurious falsehood is a tort. It is a lie that was uttered with malice, that is, the utterer knew it was false or would cause damage or harm.

Malicious falsehood is a false statement made maliciously that causes damage to the claimant. Malicious in this case means the defendant either knew the statement was not true or did not take proper care to check. It is often covered under laws regarding defamation.

Malicious falsehood is a similar type of claim to defamation. A malicious falsehood is a false statement published maliciously by the defendant which either causes or is likely to cause financial loss to the claimant. "Malicious" means, essentially, that the defendant either knew that the statement was false or did not care as to its truth. Malicious falsehood therefore has a number of disadvantages over defamation for a claimant. Unlike defamation, a claimant must prove malice, falsehood and actual or likely financial loss.

The only advantage of malicious falsehood is that it can apply to any statement whereas in defamation the statement must be defamatory in nature. This is the one area in which it would be advisable to consider a malicious falsehood action in place of defamation. There may be many statements which can cause financial loss but which are not defamatory. For example, to falsely say of a solicitor that he has retired, cannot be defamatory but could be very damaging, resulting in loss of earnings. If the solicitor could show that the statement was made maliciously, he could bring an action for malicious falsehood.

kp7cnfvctuzu.png

Filed: Timeline

Well ...

Malicious falsehood or injurious falsehood is a tort. It is a lie that was uttered with malice, that is, the utterer knew it was false or would cause damage or harm.

Malicious falsehood is a false statement made maliciously that causes damage to the claimant. Malicious in this case means the defendant either knew the statement was not true or did not take proper care to check. It is often covered under laws regarding defamation.

Malicious falsehood is a similar type of claim to defamation. A malicious falsehood is a false statement published maliciously by the defendant which either causes or is likely to cause financial loss to the claimant. "Malicious" means, essentially, that the defendant either knew that the statement was false or did not care as to its truth. Malicious falsehood therefore has a number of disadvantages over defamation for a claimant. Unlike defamation, a claimant must prove malice, falsehood and actual or likely financial loss.

The only advantage of malicious falsehood is that it can apply to any statement whereas in defamation the statement must be defamatory in nature. This is the one area in which it would be advisable to consider a malicious falsehood action in place of defamation. There may be many statements which can cause financial loss but which are not defamatory. For example, to falsely say of a solicitor that he has retired, cannot be defamatory but could be very damaging, resulting in loss of earnings. If the solicitor could show that the statement was made maliciously, he could bring an action for malicious falsehood.

Hey lawyer man. She's 14.

Man is made by his belief. As he believes, so he is.

Hey lawyer man. She's 14.

So what???

The law says her parent are legally responsible for her till she turns 18 or unless she has filed for emancipation...

kp7cnfvctuzu.png

But how would that statement cause financial loss to any of the black people in the store? Wal-Mart, maybe, and Wal-Mart employees (to a limited degree), but not Wal-Mart shoppers.

Post on Adjudicators's Field Manual re: AOS and Intent: My link
Wedding Date: 06/14/2009
POE at Pearson Airport - for a visit, did not intend to stay - 10/09/2009
Found VisaJourney and created an account - 10/19/2009

I-130 (approved as part of the CR-1 process):
Sent 10/01/2009
NOA1 10/07/2009
NOA2 02/10/2010

AOS:
NOA 05/14/2010
Interview - approved! 07/29/10 need to send in completed I-693 (doctor missed answering a couple of questions) - sent back same day
Green card received 08/20/10

ROC:
Sent 06/01/2012
Approved 02/27/2013

Green card received 05/08/2013

I don't know.......looking at the wider picture, being a blackwoman from the UK. Having a "white" persons accent in a black skin for want of a better term! OK you have your buck chasers, but it's deeper than than. That child didn't just think it was funny cause it happened before, must have been something that started at home......I work in corporate and have worked in retail here........Some white people treat and speak to you with contempt and they don't have know you; they have their kids right up there with them in training........that young girl's attitude will grow up to be a grown woman's attitude and she will reproduce of her own kind.........then what??? What if she was just testing out public speaking and has her sights on the Presidents job??

Yes, I'm black (last time I checked - it's not my 1st defining factor) and I shop at Walmart and Whole Foods and wherever else I please.

I feel Good...........like the moon is shining just for me!

N-400 Naturalization Timeline

Eligible in November 2012

But how would that statement cause financial loss to any of the black people in the store? Wal-Mart, maybe, and Wal-Mart employees (to a limited degree), but not Wal-Mart shoppers.

Its not limited to financial harm.

Any type of psychological harm is also viewed as damage...

kp7cnfvctuzu.png

I don't know.......looking at the wider picture, being a blackwoman from the UK. Having a "white" persons accent in a black skin for want of a better term! OK you have your buck chasers, but it's deeper than than. That child didn't just think it was funny cause it happened before, must have been something that started at home......I work in corporate and have worked in retail here........Some white people treat and speak to you with contempt and they don't have know you; they have their kids right up there with them in training........that young girl's attitude will grow up to be a grown woman's attitude and she will reproduce of her own kind.........then what??? What if she was just testing out public speaking and has her sights on the Presidents job??

Yes, I'm black (last time I checked - it's not my 1st defining factor) and I shop at Walmart and Whole Foods and wherever else I please.

Excellent reply.

I was waiting for someone with better credentials than I to reply.

kp7cnfvctuzu.png

Good for you. I don't know where some people live, but where I do I'm never the only minority at Whole Foods or Trader Joe's or anywhere for that matter.

How do you really quantify psychological harm? Here's $20 and an icee, now GTFO.

Expert witness and the court system do that, not I...

kp7cnfvctuzu.png

Psychological harm from an announcement on a PA system? Get outta here. That's ridiculous and just an excuse to make some money in damages.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

This post makes my head want to explode, can I sue? I seriously feel psychologically harmed by the actions and wording you put forth.....

nfrsig.jpg

The Great Canadian to Texas Transfer Timeline:

2/22/2010 - I-129F Packet Mailed

2/24/2010 - Packet Delivered to VSC

2/26/2010 - VSC Cashed Filing Fee

3/04/2010 - NOA1 Received!

8/14/2010 - Touched!

10/04/2010 - NOA2 Received!

10/25/2010 - Packet 3 Received!

02/07/2011 - Medical!

03/15/2011 - Interview in Montreal! - Approved!!!

This post makes my head want to explode, can I sue? I seriously feel psychologically harmed by the actions and wording you put forth.....

Can you imagine the fun we could have on OT if we all sued each other for psychological damage? Domestic terrorist sympathizers and evolution deniers all damage me and make me sad. I sue you all!

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

Can you imagine the fun we could have on OT if we all sued each other for psychological damage? Domestic terrorist sympathizers and evolution deniers all damage me and make me sad. I sue you all!

LoL, now that fun would be predicated on VW and BY not being full of sh!t :lol: