w¡n9Nµ7 §£@¥€r

She's 14 and stupid, leave her alone!

83 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Financial loss would be what the store would suffer if the races that this is targettind at stood together and boycotted the store.

Yuppies, white or black, will never boycott Whole Foods unless it became fashionable among yuppies to boycott Whole Foods. Shopping at WH is as much status symbol as anything.

Man is made by his belief. As he believes, so he is.

What's wrong with racial overtones?

I'm white, I'm a cracka' What's your point?

As I've said, people need to lighten the hell up when it comes to this #######.

If you can't see the problem I guess I can never explain it...

Many people hold what you call '#######' very dear to their hearts.

kp7cnfvctuzu.png

Yuppies, white or black, will never boycott Whole Foods unless it became fashionable among yuppies to boycott Whole Foods. Shopping at WH is as much status symbol as anything.

LOL Too Funny! :rofl: LOL

I feel Good...........like the moon is shining just for me!

N-400 Naturalization Timeline

Eligible in November 2012

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

If you can't see the problem I guess I can never explain it...

Many people hold what you call '#######' very dear to their hearts.

That's a personal problem and not that of my own then.

If people are truly that sensitive, then they are better off jumping off a cliff and ending their own miserable life.

nfrsig.jpg

The Great Canadian to Texas Transfer Timeline:

2/22/2010 - I-129F Packet Mailed

2/24/2010 - Packet Delivered to VSC

2/26/2010 - VSC Cashed Filing Fee

3/04/2010 - NOA1 Received!

8/14/2010 - Touched!

10/04/2010 - NOA2 Received!

10/25/2010 - Packet 3 Received!

02/07/2011 - Medical!

03/15/2011 - Interview in Montreal! - Approved!!!

If people are truly that sensitive, then they are better off jumping off a cliff and ending their own miserable life.

After you....

kp7cnfvctuzu.png

Racism (defined as racial prejudice or discrimination) is injustice. THAT IS A FACT not reliant on your rationalism.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Peru
Timeline

Racism (defined as racial prejudice or discrimination) is injustice. THAT IS A FACT not reliant on your rationalism.

:thumbs:

I totally agree.

I just think that suing for monetary gain due to something of this nature is pointless and only hurts pockets and doesn't change anything.

205656_848198845714_16320940_41282447_7410167_n-1.jpg

Timeline

Individual racism/bias/prejudice are not harmful. If they are, as I said then some people need to get ahold of themselves and chill.

There's a huge difference in those individual feelings and governments who discrimnate based on those ideas.

nfrsig.jpg

8/14/2010 - Touched!

02/07/2011 - Medical!

Individual racism/bias/prejudice are not harmful. If they are, as I said then some people need to get ahold of themselves and chill.

There's a huge difference in those individual feelings and governments who discrimnate based on those ideas.

I would disagree with that.

As would, I think, many more than not...

kp7cnfvctuzu.png

Filed: Timeline

I would disagree with that.

Paul's a young guy. In his lifetime, white folk like him and his kids (who may not exist yet) will be a minority in this country. When that day arrives, he will know he was wrong about that.

Man is made by his belief. As he believes, so he is.

Paul's a young guy. In his lifetime, white folk like him and his kids (who may not exist yet) will be a minority in this country. When that day arrives, he will know he was wrong about that.

I certainly hope so...

For both him and his children, I hope that epiphany is not too painful.

kp7cnfvctuzu.png

Racism (defined as racial prejudice or discrimination) is injustice.

I don't think you heard me.........IT IS A FACT. You cannot rationalize it! IT IS HARMFUL. It is distructive.

Timeline

Racism (defined as racial prejudice or discrimination) is injustice.

I don't think you heard me.........IT IS A FACT. You cannot rationalize it! IT IS HARMFUL. It is distructive.

Spouting a general opinion as a FACT doesn't make it a fact.

nfrsig.jpg

8/14/2010 - Touched!

02/07/2011 - Medical!

Timeline

LOL, all people are inherently different.

Some people are bothered by some things, others are not. It's matter of strong mind and strong wills versus the weak.

There's discrimination in every day life whether anyone likes it or not. Some of it visible, some of it invisible, but it's all there. It just depends on how you take it and if you feel it's really worth the time and effort to do something about it.

nfrsig.jpg

8/14/2010 - Touched!

02/07/2011 - Medical!

Spouting a general opinion as a FACT doesn't make it a fact.

Your inability to see a fact, when it hits you in the face, does not bode well for you...

kp7cnfvctuzu.png