2,490 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Yeah, we got mad goals and aspiraions. :innocent:

Let me post my AOS package list:

AOS templates (Autosaved).doc

6y2gm4.pngE1nrm4.png

01/06/10 - Got Married

AOS from F-1 visa (2 months 2 1/2 weeks or 82 days)

04/14/10 - Sent AOS Package

04/26/10 - Hardcopy NOAs Received

05/16/10 - Biometrics letter

05/19/12 - Successful Walk-in Biometrics in Dover DE

07/07/10 - Interview Appointment in Philly- July 7 @ 11:05 am APPROVED

07/19/10 - 2 YEAR Green Card received

Removal of Conditions (9 months 1 1/2 weeks or 285 days)

04/08/12 - Eligibility date

04/19/12 - Sent ROC Package

04/26/12 - Hardcopy NOAs Received

05/17/10 - Biometrics letter

05/24/12 - Successful Walk-in Biometrics in Dover DE

01/25/13 - APPROVED- ROC card production ordered

02/05/13 - 10 YEAR Green Card received

Naturalization (5 months 2 days or 155 days)

04/15/13 - Eligibility date

06/07/13 - Sent Package

06/20/13 - Hardcopy NOAs Received

06/27/12 - Successful Walk-in Biometrics in Dover DE

07/05/13 - Interview letter sent/In-line notification

08/14/13 - Interview scheduled in Philly @ 1:30 pm APPROVED

11/07/13 - Oath Ceremony

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Senegal
Timeline

Both... no I am the USC, and he is the Non-USC.. :P Born and raised in the USA.. Army brat to be exact. My dad served 20 years, special intell.

oh nice

Jannah so u r american? i thought u were the egyptian

aww and u r way more excited than him looooool

lol so did my dad but french army...military brats lol

APRIL 19/10 - aos package sent

april 21/10- package received day 1

april 26/10- NOA S sent 5dys

april30/10- NOA S hardcopies received 9 dys

may 10th/10- got RFE ahhhhhhhhhh 19 dys

may 12th/10- sent evidence 21 days

may 17th/10-received 26 dys

may19th/10- I-485 touched 28 dys

may 24/10- got biometrics letter for june/17th 33 days

may 25/10- biometrics WALK IN done 34days

may26/10- i-131 touched 35 dys

june 7/10- 2nd RFE AHHHHHHHHHHHH 46dys

june 10-RFE response sent bck 49 dys

june 15- RFE RECEIVED 54 dys

june 16- EAD CARD PRODUCTION ORDERED 55 dys

june 17/10- actual biometrics 56 dys

june 17- i131/ i130 touched

june 18-i485 touched 57 dys

june 22nd-AP RECEIVED N APPROVED!!!/765 touched 61 dys

june 24- 765 touched...again..?? 63 dys

june 25- INTERVIEW LETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTER! 64 dys

july 29th- INTERVIEW DAY at 14h30 san antonio tx DAY 99 AKA 3mnths 8 days approooooooovedddddddddddddd

Timeline

omg dont even remind me!

I am sooo bored!!! and waiting for the mail every single day does not help at all!!

I think i will call uscis maybe fri to check it out maybe they can tell me something about my case.

The only thought that worries me is that they delivered my interview letter to the wrong place, but i mean if i received all the other stuff really what are the odds of that

I cant think of any additional evidence i would pring to the interview, i sent a few pictures, a joint tax return, a common cable bill and common bank account. I think that has alot of valididty, i am thinking the tax return should be alot cuz u dont wanna mess with the IRS.

So i think i will just bring, the most recent bank statement, most recent cable bill, more pictures and copy of my husbands union card showing that i am the beneficiary.

offcourse i will bring that IF I EVER GET MY INTERVIEW LETTER..... ;(

ps: when u guys go on visajourney how do you find our Topic? cuz before i used to go on my profile and TOPICS and the last message which i posted was there but now its blank, and i have to go on my email look for a notification and click on it and then log on.

loooooooooooooooool its nt funny but u making me laugh

haah the sarcasm

i saved it on my favorites so i just click n come here

the problem with me is dat i dont have SQUAT with me husband

except for the POWER OF ATTORNEY

we got married dec 18th n he left jan 8 so i ws at hubbys house til he deployed

so when he comes back we we celebrating our marriage n moving into a house together

but so far i have nothing

i only have

dental insurance

health insurance

n power of attorney

n his cars

bank aount together dat we even use coz i get money directly from his mypay website

now what the hell do i do?

july 29th- INTERVIEW DAY at 14h30 san antonio tx DAY 99 AKA 3mnths 8 days approooooooovedddddddddddddd

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

oh nice

Jannah so u r american? i thought u were the egyptian

aww and u r way more excited than him looooool

lol so did my dad but french army...military brats lol

Yup I am American :P He is the crazy egyptian ..lol don't tell him I said that. We meet at our Masjid here in PGH. I am a revert of 18 months, converted during my studies in Theology while working with the Bishop of PGH. Sorry you got confused :)

He hates all this paperwork and waiting.. I am the proactive one on this. When I printed everything out and said we are filling this out.. He said.. "OMG.. Have fun", to which I said.. "SIT"..lol

03/26/2010: Got married at the Masjid :P

04/19/2010: Finished with Civil Surgeon form

04/26/2010: I-130, I-485, I-765 package sent

4/29/2010: Package recieved; delivery confirmation USPS :)(Day 1)

5/6/2010: Checks cashed! (Day 7)

5/10/2010 Hard copy NOA's on my son's b-day :)(Day 11)

5/15/2010 Biometrics letter (7-7), found out we are pregnant :)(Day 16)

5/26/2010 Biometrics walk-in done (Day 27)

6/21/2010 Interview Letter (Day 53)

07/13/10 - EAD Approved (Production notice)(Day 75)

7/28/2010 Interview 11 AM (Day 90)

WAITING FOR DECISION

8/23/2010 Info pass

8/24/2010 APPROVED- CARD PRODUCTION

I believe in Islam like the sun rising, not because I see it but because by it, I see everything else.

1/11/11- Baby ADAM was born :)

so when he comes back we we celebrating our marriage n moving into a house together

i only have

dental insurance

health insurance

n power of attorney

n his cars

bank aount together dat we even use coz i get money directly from his mypay website

Although I need to follow my own advice on this myself (lol) I am confident that if you explain the situation they should understand. How can you have more than what you have if he was deployed! You do have some things, so that should be good. We got married on the 15th and sent our paperwork on the 16th, so we had only affidavits from our friends and family. Even now, he needs a SSN to do much of anything, so we are waiting on that. And, I have an absentee landlord and while they know he lives with me there, I don't want to formally ask to put him on the lease because I am worried they'd make me sign a new year and I am on a month-to-month now. So I have less than you. For the interview I will bring photos and the wedding announcement my parents sent out, and maybe our "comingling" which is basically just us dividing expenses and paying eachother back for things (I might bring receipts for various plane tickets to my parent's house, his parent's house, etc). So I have less than you. I am hoping that they will listen and understand for our case as well. Let's try to give the gov. the benefit of the doubt, even though they try our patience! I hope a real person will be better than the automated online system etc. And, they have a system in place, the whole "Removal of Conditions" which, I think, shows that they know newlyeds don't have a lot of joint evidence, yet... that's why they make us show them 2 years down the line all over again.

Edited by Harpa Timsah

AOS for my husband
8/17/10: INTERVIEW DAY (day 123) APPROVED!!

ROC:
5/23/12: Sent out package
2/06/13: APPROVED!

Timeline

Although I need to follow my own advice on this myself (lol) I am confident that if you explain the situation they should understand. How can you have more than what you have if he was deployed! You do have some things, so that should be good. We got married on the 15th and sent our paperwork on the 16th, so we had only affidavits from our friends and family. Even now, he needs a SSN to do much of anything, so we are waiting on that. And, I have an absentee landlord and while they know he lives with me there, I don't want to formally ask to put him on the lease because I am worried they'd make me sign a new year and I am on a month-to-month now. So I have less than you. For the interview I will bring photos and the wedding announcement my parents sent out, and maybe our "comingling" which is basically just us dividing expenses and paying eachother back for things (I might bring receipts for various plane tickets to my parent's house, his parent's house, etc). So I have less than you. I am hoping that they will listen and understand for our case as well. Let's try to give the gov. the benefit of the doubt, even though they try our patience! I hope a real person will be better than the automated online system etc. And, they have a system in place, the whole "Removal of Conditions" which, I think, shows that they know newlyeds don't have a lot of joint evidence, yet... that's why they make us show them 2 years down the line all over again.

great way o putting it

yeah i dont have much but i ll bring his deployment n marriage certiicate so they know that he left

Timeline

Yup I am American :P He is the crazy egyptian ..lol don't tell him I said that. We meet at our Masjid here in PGH. I am a revert of 18 months, converted during my studies in Theology while working with the Bishop of PGH. Sorry you got confused :)

He hates all this paperwork and waiting.. I am the proactive one on this. When I printed everything out and said we are filling this out.. He said.. "OMG.. Have fun", to which I said.. "SIT"..lol

dat is so cool

converted while studying theology?? interesting..facts n stuf??

i lyk ur energy though lol at the end he will give u a big thanx

hopefully i cn cover lyk u one day

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

ohh ur timeline makes me feel better, i mean cuz u filled earlier than me and u just got ur EAD, did u expedite ur EAD? Yea it is true that for everything now you need a SS number, only reason i have so much is cuz both me and him have been in the US for over 5 yrs now so had time to get some bills etc cuz a couple of yrs back u didnt need a ss to open an account credit card etc... its still hard, just bring what you can and i think you will be ok with the stuff you are gonna bring..

loooooooooooooooool its nt funny but u making me laugh

haah the sarcasm

i only have

dental insurance

health insurance

n power of attorney

n his cars

yea funny and depressing at the same time... lol

you know how u say a watched pot never boils...

im gonna make a new saying:

A watched mailbox never contains the interview letter

lol try and stop waiting, its hard!! lol

As for evidence I think you have PLENTY!! its not like its ur fault, wat the hell ur husband in fighting for this countrys freedom. As a army wife, i think u should get it faster and witout all this stress. Obviously ur husband cant be there to help You! i think ur doing great!! Keep it up!!

there are slighlty different procedures for u guys right? cuz u will be going to the interview alone

ps: did u ever watch that show "The Unit" on upn 9?

Timeline

Wow lots of army ppl here :) MP first thing that came to my mind was Miltary Police...lol Loved the MP's on my base. My dad served in Desert Storm, we lived in Virginia at the time, he did some work for the Pentagon. Sadly Vint Hill is now closed.

Don't worry Sensii.. I think you will be fine. Stay strong you are doing great as MP said.

Harpa the plane tickets are a great idea. I would take those.

WAITING FOR DECISION

8/23/2010 Info pass

I believe in Islam like the sun rising, not because I see it but because by it, I see everything else.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Wow lots of army ppl here :) MP first thing that came to my mind was Miltary Police...lol Loved the MP's on my base. My dad served in Desert Storm, we lived in Virginia at the time, he did some work for the Pentagon. Sadly Vint Hill is now closed.

Don't worry Sensii.. I think you will be fine. Stay strong you are doing great as MP said.

Harpa the plane tickets are a great idea. I would take those.

ummm... u mean me? no i meant Sennsii as a military wife...

oh lol nah, MP is somthing of an inside joke from way back My Pleasure, its all these shortened words with everyone texting and IM'ing these days. And it kidna stayed.

You know whats hard to figure out by these nicknames for me sometimes if its a male or female.. lol

ohhh i just looked at the VIsa journey timeline and for EAD it says:

Based on timeline data, your EAD may be adjudicated between July 5, 2010 and July 10, 2010*.

If this date range has passed or your application is past due per USCIS processing times then you should consider calling the USCIS to inquire on your petition. If you have been approved please update your timeline.

so based on proccessing times it should be def approved by july 10th right? well i will be calig uscis after 4th of july 2 see.

ohh ur timeline makes me feel better, i mean cuz u filled earlier than me and u just got ur EAD, did u expedite ur EAD? Yea it is true that for everything now you need a SS number, only reason i have so much is cuz both me and him have been in the US for over 5 yrs now so had time to get some bills etc cuz a couple of yrs back u didnt need a ss to open an account credit card etc... its still hard, just bring what you can and i think you will be ok with the stuff you are gonna bring..

Nope, did not expedite EAD. And still no interview letter! Cheer up MP0009! :)

AOS for my husband

ROC:

ummm... u mean me? no i meant Sennsii as a military wife...

oh lol nah, MP is somthing of an inside joke from way back My Pleasure, its all these shortened words with everyone texting and IM'ing these days. And it kidna stayed.

You know whats hard to figure out by these nicknames for me sometimes if its a male or female.. lol

ohhh i just looked at the VIsa journey timeline and for EAD it says:

Based on timeline data, your EAD may be adjudicated between July 5, 2010 and July 10, 2010*.

If this date range has passed or your application is past due per USCIS processing times then you should consider calling the USCIS to inquire on your petition. If you have been approved please update your timeline.

so based on proccessing times it should be def approved by july 10th right? well i will be calig uscis after 4th of july 2 see.

Your checks were cashed 6 business days after mine. So if it were exactly the same, your EAD would be processed July 1. So yeah, I think the VJ timeline suggestion is good, you should be getting the touch any day now! Let's hope!

AOS for my husband

ROC:

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi..I applied for SSN today.Usually how many days to recieve the card?thanks.

AOS

04-10-10 AOS packet sent (I-485,I-131,I-765)

04-11-10 AOS packet recieved in chicago lockbox

04-14-10 check cashed

04-17-10 3 NOAs Recieved

04-26-10 Biometric letter recieved for I-485 & I-765 (05-05-10)

05-05-10 Biometric appt-done

05-06-10 Case transferred to CSC (I-485)

05-10-10 Transfer Notice recieved

05-26-10 I-485 Touched

06-16-10 Case transferred to NBC

06-17-10 I-765 card production ordered,I-131 approved

06-18-10 I-485,I-131,I-765 touched

06-21-10 I-485,I-131 touched

06-22-10 I-765 card production ordered

06-23-10 I-765,I-485 Touched

06-24-10 I-131 Docs Recieved

06-25-10 I-765 Approval notice sent

06-28-10 EAD recieved/I-485 touched

06-29-10 applied SSN

06-30-10 interview letter recieved

08-02-10 INTERVIEW DATE @ 8:30am APPROVED...card production ordered @ 10pm

08-05-10 Welcome notice recieved/Card production ordered

08-11-10 GREEN CARD RECIEVED

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Belarus
Timeline

Hello everybody! I missed you guys... :blush: Could you look at my list, is it anything I can/need to add?

My list:

-Lease for 2 years

-Credit,debit,departments cards

-Bank statements (checking,saving,credit)

-Power,water,cable,phone bills (in both names)

-Photos (over 600 in albums)

-Temple membership

-Rings receipts (engagement,wedding)

-Tickets (visiting family and they us)

-Emails,chats

-Receipts from gifts (while dating)

-Call logs since 2008

-Husband's emergency contact from school

-Post cards,a lot (to each other and from friends,family)

-Local magazine (congratulation to us on the marriage)

We have past two years taxes filled on our address but they are not joint, as we were not married at that time. Should I include them?

I feel like I don't have enough. Don't get me wrong, I'm overstayed and has been married before, that's why I feel like they need tons of proofs.

Hi..I applied for SSN today.Usually how many days to recieve the card?thanks.

When I was changing last name on my ss card , it took about 3 days, even though they say 30.

Nice!!! now you can get DL and ID!!

Timeline

Alla, sweety I think you are fine.

When I had that interview with my past marriage, I took so much and need ZERO of it. She flipped through photos. Retrospect I wish she would have looked better, maybe she would have seen what I did not :(

WAITING FOR DECISION

8/23/2010 Info pass

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.