BinhJerome

where to get a dog

19 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Does anyone have any links that are good about buying a dog in Vietnam? I know there is a stretch in district 5 but I wanted to look at adds for them, I have only heard of bad things from the pet stores and from the people selling them on the street, I want to find a link where I can buy one, but prefer from an individual that I can see the parents and other pups

小學教師 胡志明市,越南

Hi Jerome - geez I wish I could help. Too bad your not in Nha Trang, Doans family has 7 (yes I said seven) dogs and we just found out that one of them is pregnant :blink:

They are quite the variety. Map is the boss dog and is really awesome. Whenever I visit he meets me at the front door, takes my wrist in his mouth and walks me to a chair. If he wants soemthing he will come over and take my wrist again and gently pull. Not sure what he is but he is great.

Muc is the protector. It took me awhile to win him over. They said he is very doubtful and were very suprised that I was able to win him over so easily. I guess I just have a way with dogs :D

Not sure how they are going to handle all of them when the new litter comes! I know they have given some of the pups to relatives after they got a bit older but it seems that they always end up coming back because when they are taken from their home they get very sad and dont eat! They are truly part of the family and loved very much.

I'm getting tears just thinking about how much I miss them all (family included)!!!!!!!!!

Hope you find something! We just have one here in the US, a little Jack Russel Terrier, but he is so affectionate and lovable!

Good Luck Friend!!!

6/15/2009 Filed I-129F

12/15/2009 Interview (HCMC, VN)

1/16/2010 POE Detroit

3/31/2010 MARRIED !!!

11/20/2010 Filed I-485

12/23/2010 Biometrics (Buffalo, NY)

12/31/2010 I-485 Transfered to CSC

2/4/2011 Green Card received

1/7/2013 Mailed I-751 package

1/14/2013 I-751 NOA (VSC)

2/07/2013 Biometrics (Buffalo, NY)

Timeline

Hi Jerome - geez I wish I could help. Too bad your not in Nha Trang, Doans family has 7 (yes I said seven) dogs and we just found out that one of them is pregnant blink.gif

They are quite the variety. Map is the boss dog and is really awesome. Whenever I visit he meets me at the front door, takes my wrist in his mouth and walks me to a chair. If he wants soemthing he will come over and take my wrist again and gently pull. Not sure what he is but he is great.

Muc is the protector. It took me awhile to win him over. They said he is very doubtful and were very suprised that I was able to win him over so easily. I guess I just have a way with dogs biggrin.gif

Not sure how they are going to handle all of them when the new litter comes! I know they have given some of the pups to relatives after they got a bit older but it seems that they always end up coming back because when they are taken from their home they get very sad and dont eat! They are truly part of the family and loved very much.

I'm getting tears just thinking about how much I miss them all (family included)!!!!!!!!!

Hope you find something! We just have one here in the US, a little Jack Russel Terrier, but he is so affectionate and lovable!

Good Luck Friend!!!

Thanks, I know what you mean the first trip here I befriended a friends dog, but here they are usually not pets, one day I went to pet him like I did my Boxers back in the states and I am just lucky I know dogs, I pulled back but not quite quick enough he got my shoulder and forearm when I pulled back. But earlier in the morning he was chewing on my feet as I played fetch with him. Go figure a big white guy about to give him a hug and he didnt like it lol! There are a few sites on the internet, but nothing recent, I guess I will keep looking, but I wont look at the butcher shops :-) Thanks again Jerome

小學教師 胡志明市,越南

Local butcher shop ???

Shame on you! :bonk:

6/15/2009 Filed I-129F

1/16/2010 POE Detroit

3/31/2010 MARRIED !!!

11/20/2010 Filed I-485

Shame on you! :bonk:

Why shame?

All the best dogs know where to get free handouts.

A dog would naturally hang around the local butcher shop to avail of the scraps.

Then there is the other side of the coin - the dogs that don't get caught by the

butcher would be good prospects - Darwinist view...

You may have a hard time finding a puppy there unsure.gif

02/2003 - Met

08/24/09 I-129F; 09/02 NOA1; 10/14 NOA2; 11/24 interview; 11/30 K-1 VISA (92 d); 12/29 POE 12/31/09 Marriage

03/29/-04/06/10 - AOS sent/rcd; 04/13 NOA1; AOS 2 NBC

04/14 $1010 cashed; 04/19 NOA1

04/28 Biom.

06/16 EAD/AP

06/24 Infops; AP mail

06/28 EAD mail; travel 2 BKK; return 07/17

07/20/10 interview, 4d. b4 I-129F anniv. APPROVAL!*

08/02/10 GC

08/09/10 SSN

2012-05-16 Lifting Cond. - I-751 sent

2012-06-27 Biom,

2013-01-10 7 Mo, 2 Wks. & 5 days - 10 Yr. PR Card (no interview)

*2013-04-22 Apply for citizenship (if she desires at that time) 90 days prior to 3yr anniversary of P. Residence

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Networking in the neighborhood ought to work. Plenty of pet dog breeders around. They are working hard too to make sure their dogs don't get snatched up for resale or food too. Linh used to lose a couple of pups a year.

I-864 Affidavit of Support FAQ -->> https://travel.state.gov/content/visas/en/immigrate/immigrant-process/documents/support/i-864-frequently-asked-questions.html

FOREIGN INCOME REPORTING & TAX FILING -->> https://www.irs.gov/publications/p54/ch01.html#en_US_2015_publink100047318

CALL THIS NUMBER TO ORDER IRS TAX TRANSCRIPTS >> 800-908-9946

PLEASE READ THE GUIDES -->> Link to Visa Journey Guides

MULTI ENTRY SPOUSE VISA TO VN -->>Link to Visa Exemption for Vietnamese Residents Overseas & Their Spouses

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Dogs make good eating.

Thuy said only eating thit cho end of the month. If eating at beginning of the month not lucky. Thit cho vendors everwhere in HaTay. The dogs kept as pets get stolen so often. That's why pet dogs are so mean to strangers.

"Every one of us bears within himself the possibilty of all passions, all destinies of life in all its forms. Nothing human is foreign to us" - Edward G. Robinson.

Why shame?

All the best dogs know where to get free handouts.

A dog would naturally hang around the local butcher shop to avail of the scraps.

Then there is the other side of the coin - the dogs that don't get caught by the

butcher would be good prospects - Darwinist view...

You may have a hard time finding a puppy there unsure.gif

Hmm - good point! Hopefully when they are looking for scraps they dont become them!

The shame part was just about even mentioning the word butcher in the same phrase as dog.

Although I have been known to indugle in a special meal from time to time, I would never ever consider butchering someones pet! When the family invites me for these special meals I never ask or want to know where it came from. I guess that makes me a bit two-faced on the subject. :bonk: That ones for me!

6/15/2009 Filed I-129F

1/16/2010 POE Detroit

3/31/2010 MARRIED !!!

11/20/2010 Filed I-485

Timeline

I am actually looking for a english bulldog, I have seen a few on the streets my past few trips, and some of the old websites offering dogs for sale show them, Binh is scared of dogs, so for the time being I will not be importing a boxer from my friend, but I figured I still wanted a manly looking dog, no poodle or other type of ankle biter whistling.gif But in the same since something small so that Binh could get used to it, then maybe move up to a boxer. We went to the Big Grill and Ralph brought down his poodle puppy and handed it to Binh, when the pup tried to give her kisses she was SOOO worried it was funny, I think some of her worry comes from the dog that bit me, but I want to help her overcome that fear and a little dog would do the trick and if I get a bulldog she should fall in love with it before it gets ugly laughing.gif

小學教師 胡志明市,越南

I am actually looking for a english bulldog, I have seen a few on the streets my past few trips, and some of the old websites offering dogs for sale show them, Binh is scared of dogs, so for the time being I will not be importing a boxer from my friend, but I figured I still wanted a manly looking dog, no poodle or other type of ankle biter whistling.gif But in the same since something small so that Binh could get used to it, then maybe move up to a boxer. We went to the Big Grill and Ralph brought down his poodle puppy and handed it to Binh, when the pup tried to give her kisses she was SOOO worried it was funny, I think some of her worry comes from the dog that bit me, but I want to help her overcome that fear and a little dog would do the trick and if I get a bulldog she should fall in love with it before it gets ugly laughing.gif

http://www.sieuthimayman.vn/forum/search.php?searchid=37599

Check this out Jerome ( You may get your help since she can read Vietnamese). Im crazy in love with English Bulldog as well but its really exspensive in the US and hard to find a breeder as well.

Timeline

http://www.sieuthima...?searchid=37599

Check this out Jerome ( You may get your help since she can read Vietnamese). Im crazy in love with English Bulldog as well but its really exspensive in the US and hard to find a breeder as well.

Thanks for the link. It has lots of numbers and emails. Jerome

小學教師 胡志明市,越南

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.