BinhJerome

where to get a dog

19 posts in this topic

I am actually looking for a english bulldog, I have seen a few on the streets my past few trips, and some of the old websites offering dogs for sale show them, Binh is scared of dogs, so for the time being I will not be importing a boxer from my friend, but I figured I still wanted a manly looking dog, no poodle or other type of ankle biter whistling.gif But in the same since something small so that Binh could get used to it, then maybe move up to a boxer. We went to the Big Grill and Ralph brought down his poodle puppy and handed it to Binh, when the pup tried to give her kisses she was SOOO worried it was funny, I think some of her worry comes from the dog that bit me, but I want to help her overcome that fear and a little dog would do the trick and if I get a bulldog she should fall in love with it before it gets ugly laughing.gif

Well she fell in love with you before you got ugly :rofl:

Sorry but I couldn't resist that one.

How is Ralph doing - have not heard anything lately?

His fried pizza is so awesome - its making my mouth water!

6/15/2009 Filed I-129F

12/15/2009 Interview (HCMC, VN)

1/16/2010 POE Detroit

3/31/2010 MARRIED !!!

11/20/2010 Filed I-485

12/23/2010 Biometrics (Buffalo, NY)

12/31/2010 I-485 Transfered to CSC

2/4/2011 Green Card received

1/7/2013 Mailed I-751 package

1/14/2013 I-751 NOA (VSC)

2/07/2013 Biometrics (Buffalo, NY)

Filed: Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Well she fell in love with you before you got ugly rofl.gif

Sorry but I couldn't resist that one.

How is Ralph doing - have not heard anything lately?

His fried pizza is so awesome - its making my mouth water!

They are doing good, I guess they are putting up the Big Grill for sale, and getting ready for their new visa application to go through. Hopefully this time they will get the approval. I know Ralph misses home in the states, family more than the states, but they are doing great

小學教師 胡志明市,越南

Filed: Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Thanks for the help, I got a Bulldog today, and while I was looking at dogs I got to talk with an current CO in HCMC. In disctrict 5 there are lots of vendors that are selling dogs. Most of the shops I would not advise going to, look how the seller acts, if they are trying to push you into buying a dog that might be a sign, the pup I got the seller said did not have shots yet, and told of a vet to take him to. There were two sick puppies in his shop, but he had them seperate giving them medication, and the dogs were seperated by breed, so there were not different pups in the same cage. I know alot about dogs, as I had my own kennel, I would tell you that if the pup has pink gums it is a good sign, if there is one sick pup in the bunch dont get one there, or come back in a few days then see how they are acting. The sellers will tell you things that can be lies, so do not go on what they say. Make sure you can see the poo from the puppy before you get it, and if possible have them feed the pup as well. Look for a shiny coat, pink gums, and if it has a pot belly, then make sure you get it wormed asap, a pot belly is a sure sign the puppy has worms. If the poo is not solid then walk away, or find out what they are feeding the puppy, and make sure that the puppy does not have glassy eyes, and snap your fingers around, and see if the puppy will chase your fingers when you move them around the cage. Hopefully my knowledge means I did infact get a healthy pup, and hopefully my experiances will help anyone of you looking for a dog get a good one as well. Thanks again for the help!! Jerome

小學教師 胡志明市,越南

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.