mRx

Stalkers

55 posts in this topic

I've been the joyous recipient of a bombardment of calls from a young woman whom I don't know, but apparently she knows me (by first and last name).

The caller ID on my iPhone says "blocked".

The woman keeps saying she misses "F---ing Me" and I told her that she could go F--- a hydraulic jackhammer and die.

I just quit smoking, and am a very pissed off person, and AT&T customer service is closed. So FML.

Other than turning my phone off, or calling the boys in blue, what options do I have to stop the calls?

Anyone know of any option to permanetely block private/blocked numbers? I can get an app to pick a booger from a nose, but apparently I can't get an app that blocks stalker scum. It's BS.

21FUNNY.gif

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Just f#ck her, remind her what a ####### lay you were, and she'll leave you alone Matt. Jeeze, way easier than calling AT&T customer service.

Although I do appreciate the f#ck a jackhammer comment. :rofl:

I've been the joyous recipient of a bombardment of calls from a young woman whom I don't know, but apparently she knows me (by first and last name).

The woman keeps saying she misses "F---ing Me" and I told her that she could go F--- a hydraulic jackhammer and die.

I just quit smoking, and am a very pissed off person, and AT&T customer service is closed. So FML.

Other than turning my phone off, or calling the boys in blue, what options do I have to stop the calls?

Anyone know of any option to permanetely block private/blocked numbers? I can get an app to pick a booger from a nose, but apparently I can't get an app that blocks stalker scum. It's BS.

Based on a somewhat similar experience, I was advised by T-Mobile that call blocking is not an option, unless sponsored by Law Enforcement. In other words, it can be done with a hassle factor.

Just f#ck her, remind her what a ####### lay you were, and she'll leave you alone Matt. Jeeze, way easier than calling AT&T customer service.

Wow.....What a response Cat.....

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

Matt, I'd dismiss this as a joke but these days, you can't be sure what is on the other end of a phone conversation. Play Misty for Me, indeed. You should contact the police, in the meantime, www.iblacklist.com.br is supposed to work well. I've never had a maniac call me up on a cell phone. She's probably already had relations with a hydraulic jackhammer. :wacko: Please be careful. :thumbs:

IR5

2007-07-27 – Case complete at NVC waiting on the world or at least MTL.

2007-12-19 - INTERVIEW AT MTL, SPLIT DECISION.

2007-12-24-Mom's I-551 arrives, Pop's still in purgatory (AP)

2008-03-11-AP all done, Pop is approved!!!!

tumblr_lme0c1CoS21qe0eclo1_r6_500.gif

Filed: Country: Brazil
Timeline

you scare me with your comment ......

f#ck her ?????????

never should he ......

Timeline

You Canadians with your crazy commentaries. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I'm sure that there are many male members of VJ who are willing to sacrifice themselves and their bodies to protect you. :rofl:

Maybe Matt does ** like a hydraulic jackhammer... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Edited by IR5FORMUMSIE

IR5

Based on a somewhat similar experience, I was advised by T-Mobile that call blocking is not an option, unless sponsored by Law Enforcement. In other words, it can be done with a hassle factor.

That sucks. There should be an option to block "private numbers". If the caller didn't say my first and last name, then I wouldn't be so upset.

Cat, I have no idea (and no desire to know) who's calling, but apparently she knows me...

I just want the calls to stop...

21FUNNY.gif

Timeline

That sucks. There should be an option to block "private numbers". If the caller didn't say my first and last name, then I wouldn't be so upset.

Cat, I have no idea (and no desire to know) who's calling, but apparently she knows me...

I just want the calls to stop...

Did the app I suggested not work?

IR5

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

When you are able to call AT&T:

If the calls are frequent or particularly threatening, the phone company can set up a "Trap" on your phone line. The Trap allows the phone company to determine the telephone number from which the harassing calls originate. You must keep a log noting the time and date the harassing calls are received. Traps are usually set up for no more than two weeks. The phone company does not charge a fee for Traps.

A phone company service called Call Trace may also be able to help track down harassing calls. Immediately after receiving a harassing call, you enter the code *57 on your phone and the call is automatically traced (1157 on rotary phones). Call Trace is easier than using a Trap since the customer does not have to keep a phone log. But Call Trace technology works only within the local service area. (Look in the "Customer Guide" section of the phone book or the phone company's web site for a description of your local service area.)

Call Trace must be set up in advance by the individual receiving harassing calls, and it requires a fee for use. However, in situations where the phone company would ordinarily use a Trap, you might not be charged if the phone company suggests that Call Trace be used as an alternative. Be sure to ask.

The information collected from Call Trace or from a Trap is turned over to law enforcement personnel, not the customer. Law enforcement officers try to stop the harassing calls by either warning or arresting the harasser. With both Call Trace and a Trap, your phone conversations are not listened to or recorded by the phone company.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Awe, I'm sorry. I was just kidding.

Call 611 to see if there is something that they can do.

Timeline

Awe, I'm sorry. I was just kidding.

Call 611 to see if there is something that they can do.

No you weren't. :P iBlacklist is the only app that I've heard that will do the job, I hope Matt lets us know if it works for him.

IR5

When you are able to call AT&T:

Um, Ronald McDonald, the burgers are getting smaller for the same price... #######.....Also, the buns are not adequately toasted, as they were in the 1980's. What are you thinking.....

Hey Steven, what's with the RM avatar? Same issues?

I hate fast food, but I do indulge from time to time.

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

Um, Ronald McDonald, the burgers are getting smaller for the same price... #######.....Also, the buns are not adequately toasted, as they were in the 1980's. What are you thinking.....

Hey Steven, what's with the RM avatar? Same issues?

I hate fast food, but I do indulge from time to time.

LOL...I just liked the pose...it looks better full size.

I rarely eat at McDee's but the other day I was so hungry that I ordered a cheeseburger and fries. The cheeseburger tasted the same as I remembered and the fries...they're fries are some of the best, IMO.