Ban Hammer

Impotency rub-on gel developed

32 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

i dont know how well this will actually work... simply because if it is being rubbed on to the outside of the mans #######, it will also rub off inside the woman (whichever orafice)... so then, depending on how much is used, or what her blood pressure might run, she would run the risk of a possible hypotensive crisis... at least, logically speaking

sorry, but im the geek

you voluntering to be a test subject? :P

heck no... we dont need it... the big blue plus sign should be a testament to that ;)

:thumbs:

check back in about 9 months or so :P

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

• 2 years later...
  • Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline

**BUMP**

Why is it that the only one who can stop the crying is the one who started it in the first place?

More Complete Story here
My Saga includes 2 step sons
USC Married 4/2007 Colombian on overstay since 2001 of B1/B2 visa
Applied 5/2007 Approved GC in Hand 10/2007
I-751 mailed 6/30/09 aapproved 11/7/09 The BOYS I-751 Mailed 12/29/09 3/23/10 Email approval for 17 CR 3/27/10
4/14/10 Email approval for 13 yr Old CR 4/23/10

Oldest son now 21 I-130 filed by LPR dad ( as per NVC CSPA is applying here )
I-130 approved 2/24
Priority date 12/6/2007
4/6/2010 letter from NVC arrives to son dated 3/4/2010
5/4/10 received AOS and DS3032 via email
9/22/10 Interview BOG Passed
10/3/10 POE JFK all went well
11/11/10 GC Received smile.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Vietnam
Timeline
:rofl:

"Every one of us bears within himself the possibilty of all passions, all destinies of life in all its forms. Nothing human is foreign to us" - Edward G. Robinson.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

i dont know how well this will actually work... simply because if it is being rubbed on to the outside of the mans #######, it will also rub off inside the woman (whichever orafice)... so then, depending on how much is used, or what her blood pressure might run, she would run the risk of a possible hypotensive crisis... at least, logically speaking

sorry, but im the geek

you voluntering to be a test subject? :P

heck no... we dont need it... the big blue plus sign should be a testament to that ;)

:thumbs:

check back in about 9 months or so :P

I think it took a bit longer than 9 months. But a hearty Mazal Tov to Charles and Nessa on Ben's birth :thumbs:

Timeline
:lol: scandal you are too frigin funny do you see the date

Why is it that the only one who can stop the crying is the one who started it in the first place?

More Complete Story here
I-751 mailed 6/30/09 aapproved 11/7/09 The BOYS I-751 Mailed 12/29/09 3/23/10 Email approval for 17 CR 3/27/10

I-130 approved 2/24
Priority date 12/6/2007

Timeline

I'm trying to find good ones at least and then I went into polls some of them got pretty raunchy and ewok closed those puppies down. You come back this weekend right? I thanti will be glad :ph34r:

More Complete Story here

I-130 approved 2/24
Priority date 12/6/2007

Timeline
:lol: scandal you are too frigin funny do you see the date

Yup. I realize you bumped an ancient thread. Just jumping into the fun :P

:hehe: this thread was before nessa even got to the states.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Filed: Other Timeline
This gel wouldn't give increased levels of testosterone in a blood sample would it? :whistle:

I read somewhere that the gel testosterone is not effective...the injectable one is very effective. :innocent:

"True Love is never associated with violence,deception,abuse ( emotional,physical or verbal) constant sacrifice for the good of only one person,jealousy,fear or mistrust"

------------------------------------------

National Domestic Violence Hotline

Help is available to callers 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Hotline advocates are available for victims and anyone calling on their behalf to provide crisis intervention, safety planning, information and referrals to agencies in all 50 states, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands. Assistance is available in English and Spanish with access to more than 170 languages through interpreter services. If you or someone you know is frightened about something in your relationship, please call the National Domestic Violence Hotline at 1-800-799-SAFE (7233) or TTY 1-800-787-3224.

Timeline

We wanted to know how the lotion worked, apprently it did cause they gots Ben :lol:

More Complete Story here

I-130 approved 2/24
Priority date 12/6/2007

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline
I'm trying to find good ones at least and then I went into polls some of them got pretty raunchy and ewok closed those puppies down. You come back this weekend right? I thanti will be glad :ph34r:

Thanti is looking forward to my return, but meanwhile she's been keeping busy gardening and exploring Chicago.

She got busted on the Metra train yesterday - I gave her my July monthly pass (the one I use to commute) and told her to use it rather than pay for her trips downtown in my absence. Well, the train conductor asked her whose pass it was, and she replied that it's her fiance's (such honesty! sheesh!) and he replied that passes are not transferable, so she paid the cash fare. Her first offense in America. Hope it's not a deportable one :blink:

Oh, and we've decided to go for a name change. Her name is "Thantita". Her colleagues at work call her "Thanti", her friends and family (me included) call her "Wawta" (it's pretty common for Thais to use a nickname rather than their proper name). Both Thanti and Wawta were proving too hard for Americans to pronounce. Our next door neighbor suggested she needed an American nickname and being short of imagination suggested "Nicky" (short for nickname). Wawta has decided to vary the 'N' to a 'V' , so it's Vicky in America. My kids approve, they've latched on to Vicky. It sounds weird to me, but it seems like it's going to stick.

Timeline
We wanted to know how the lotion worked, apprently it did cause they gots Ben :lol:

i've asked them to develop a chocolate flavored gel :devil:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Timeline

Thanti is looking forward to my return, but meanwhile she's been keeping busy gardening and exploring Chicago.

She got busted on the Metra train yesterday - I gave her my July monthly pass (the one I use to commute) and told her to use it rather than pay for her trips downtown in my absence. Well, the train conductor asked her whose pass it was, and she replied that it's her fiance's (such honesty! sheesh!) and he replied that passes are not transferable, so she paid the cash fare. Her first offense in America. Hope it's not a deportable one :blink:

Oh, and we've decided to go for a name change. Her name is "Thantita". Her colleagues at work call her "Thanti", her friends and family (me included) call her "Wawta" (it's pretty common for Thais to use a nickname rather than their proper name). Both Thanti and Wawta were proving too hard for Americans to pronounce. Our next door neighbor suggested she needed an American nickname and being short of imagination suggested "Nicky" (short for nickname). Wawta has decided to vary the 'N' to a 'V' , so it's Vicky in America. My kids approve, they've latched on to Vicky. It sounds weird to me, but it seems like it's going to stick.

How Super super special your kids are Ron, I am teary eyed my dear. I think that is such a beautiful thing and know the Vicky feels it even more. Iz habin a moment :cry:

Getting her in trouble with that pass, Bad bad man :lol:

More Complete Story here

I-130 approved 2/24
Priority date 12/6/2007