Risto

Propaganda works for islamics

75 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

This is all a part of their PR stategy. They could care less about their own ppl or some country. They are willing to sacrafice it all for their cause. The delibertlly launch missles from residential neighborhoods, knowing that the Israelis will respond. They hide behind civilians (against the Geneva Convention) and then use the world court of public opinion showing all these innocents that are killed. Funny it always women and children...never the men...pre-arranged???

I hope that Isarael kills evey one of these MF's. Some ppl here that are trying to get their SO's from these screwed up countries and post their ####### will be posting in other forums wondering why is it taking so long to get their SO's here. NO WONDER!!!

I think someone has a thing or 2 to learn about manners. I think your post is more than RUDE, who are you to wish death upon people? ITs easy for you to say because its not your familiy or your loved ones. It's soooo easy to say sitting in your comfy home, isn't it?

PR Strategy?????? Are you completly insane or just cold hearted? Does the loss of innocent life not affect you at all? Or maybe because they are arabs then it doesn't matter? They deliberatly launch missles from THEIR neighborhoods to protect them from occupation. Pre-arranged? Where do you want these people to go? They have no where to go. 56 women and children all in one building sounds to me like their were hiding their for safety. How is that funny? Thats NORMAL, women and children are always protected in the line of fire. Where else can they put them? Should they check into the Holiday Inn down the street? Geez get real, serisouly. Your post is just so filled with hate towards these arabs.

BY THE WAY, there are only 2 people in the ME/NA forum going through Lebanon( one of them is already here) and one from Palestine. Most everyone else is from Morocco which is not even the Middle East and many from Egypt and Jordan which are on good terms with the US. :yes:

Jordan...Israel has a peace agreement with Jordan which they have always respected. Jordan is one of out few friends in the region, but they know that they want no part of this.

Yes...kill every one of them MF terrrorists.....see how bad I will feel.

They keep the W and C there...they wont allow them to leave...they want that colateral damnage.

They could care less...part of their plan. They are wiling to sacrifice any country that they have to due to some religious crazies.

I can't believe how far some people go to defend Israel. So you are telling me that you don't think Israel has done anything wrong? You are saying that "MF terrorists" are 56 women and children? I don't think you seem to understand the level of poverty in that area. They don't keep women and children there, many don't have anywhere else to go.

I am not asking you or anyone to defend Arabs, only to have an open mind and not brand everyone with a label.

~jordanian_princess~

October 19, 2006 - Interview! No Visa yet....on A/Psigns038.gif

ticker.png

Jordanian Cat

jordaniancat.jpg

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Spain
Timeline
I made the point earlier that the difficulty of determining who is or isn't a "terrorist" is not particularly clear cut. One guy with a gun is much the same as another and may have vastly different motivations and affilitations.

Israel's continued targetting of the civilian infrastructure, both in Palestine and in Lebanon makes me think that they've adopted the tactics of their enemies and that ultimately they don't care, and consider everyone fair game in Southern Lebanon.

Telling people to leave an area is one thing, its another entirely for those people to actually do it.... and... go where... exactly? Considering that airstrikes have destroyed airports, major roads and other transport infrastructure, they've arguably reduced movements of weapons and artillery, but they've also curtailed the movement of people.

Now folks...here we have this mental giant that likes to debate. He has no position on anything. If you say white, he will say black. If you say black, he will say white. He has no salient facts to support anything that he sez. He is as flexible as a wet noodle.....just say anything and he will take the opposing side for his intellectual debate mentality. Im still waiting for him to post one day his position on anything. That is if you can wade thru the mumbo-jumbo meaningless arguement about nothing.

Fishdude...you would be better off debating in front of a mirror.

I finally got rid of the never ending money drain. I called the plumber, and got the problem fixed. I wish her the best.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Well they are not made up pictures. These are real. That is fact and not propaganda.

well it's not as if they were not warned to get out. The Israelis even dropped flyers advising them to get out..

Tell that to the Katrina victims stranded in New Orleans. Like they had a choice to leave, too. :wacko:

for the most part, they were "stranded" only after they refused to apply common sense. i know some were too old or disabled to move. but although an evac order was in place - how does one "make" them leave. in the case of the able bodied who stayed and died from their stupidity, it was an excellent example of the darwin awards.

Edited by charlesandnessa

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Country: Spain
Timeline

This is all a part of their PR stategy. They could care less about their own ppl or some country. They are willing to sacrafice it all for their cause. The delibertlly launch missles from residential neighborhoods, knowing that the Israelis will respond. They hide behind civilians (against the Geneva Convention) and then use the world court of public opinion showing all these innocents that are killed. Funny it always women and children...never the men...pre-arranged???

I hope that Isarael kills evey one of these MF's. Some ppl here that are trying to get their SO's from these screwed up countries and post their ####### will be posting in other forums wondering why is it taking so long to get their SO's here. NO WONDER!!!

I think someone has a thing or 2 to learn about manners. I think your post is more than RUDE, who are you to wish death upon people? ITs easy for you to say because its not your familiy or your loved ones. It's soooo easy to say sitting in your comfy home, isn't it?

PR Strategy?????? Are you completly insane or just cold hearted? Does the loss of innocent life not affect you at all? Or maybe because they are arabs then it doesn't matter? They deliberatly launch missles from THEIR neighborhoods to protect them from occupation. Pre-arranged? Where do you want these people to go? They have no where to go. 56 women and children all in one building sounds to me like their were hiding their for safety. How is that funny? Thats NORMAL, women and children are always protected in the line of fire. Where else can they put them? Should they check into the Holiday Inn down the street? Geez get real, serisouly. Your post is just so filled with hate towards these arabs.

BY THE WAY, there are only 2 people in the ME/NA forum going through Lebanon( one of them is already here) and one from Palestine. Most everyone else is from Morocco which is not even the Middle East and many from Egypt and Jordan which are on good terms with the US. :yes:

Jordan...Israel has a peace agreement with Jordan which they have always respected. Jordan is one of out few friends in the region, but they know that they want no part of this.

Yes...kill every one of them MF terrrorists.....see how bad I will feel.

They keep the W and C there...they wont allow them to leave...they want that colateral damnage.

They could care less...part of their plan. They are wiling to sacrifice any country that they have to due to some religious crazies.

I can't believe how far some people go to defend Israel. So you are telling me that you don't think Israel has done anything wrong? You are saying that "MF terrorists" are 56 women and children? I don't think you seem to understand the level of poverty in that area. They don't keep women and children there, many don't have anywhere else to go.

I am not asking you or anyone to defend Arabs, only to have an open mind and not brand everyone with a label.

Israel was attacked!!! Some how you get get that. They are defending themselves. I dont want to see any innocents killed....neither does Israel....that is why they dropped leaflets telling the civilians to leave. Some part here that you dont understand???

Israel will put in ground forces, and make a buffer zone so that the missles that these cowards launch from civilian neighborhoods dont reach their cities. Something here that you dont quite get???

Im sorry for any innocent that gets killed...especially the kids. But this is the statragy of the militant coward religious crazies.

I finally got rid of the never ending money drain. I called the plumber, and got the problem fixed. I wish her the best.

Filed: Country: Palestine
Timeline

This thread contains so many disgusting comments, on so many levels, I don't even know where to begin.

Truly disturbing.

Ric Flair... you have your work cut out for you here !

6y04dk.jpg
شارع النجمة في بيت لحم

Too bad what happened to a once thriving VJ but hardly a surprise

al Nakba 1948-2015
66 years of forced exile and dispossession

Copyright © 2015 by PalestineMyHeart. Original essays, comments by and personal photographs taken by PalestineMyHeart are the exclusive intellectual property of PalestineMyHeart and may not be reused, reposted, or republished anywhere in any manner without express written permission from PalestineMyHeart.

Well they are not made up pictures. These are real. That is fact and not propaganda.

well it's not as if they were not warned to get out. The Israelis even dropped flyers advising them to get out..

Tell that to the Katrina victims stranded in New Orleans. Like they had a choice to leave, too. :wacko:

for the most part, they were "stranded" only after they refused to apply common sense. i know some were too old or disabled to move. but although an evac order was in place - how does one "make" them leave. in the case of the able bodied who stayed and died from their stupidity, it was an excellent example of the darwin awards.

Someone pass Charles a (L) . I am sure if most of them could leave, they would. But, you would have everyone think that the government did a great job warning those in need and you call them stupid because they didn't leave!!!! Now how would someone with no car, little money, leave? Not everyone has 2 cars, 2.3 kids, and a home with a white picket fence. Where is your common humanity among your own countrymen??

Edited by kofuku

WBhW.jpgbunbuntdg20060306_-8_Amira%20is.png

REMOVING CONDITIONS

6/30/07 - Mailed I-751 via Priority Mail with Delivery notification

7/02/07 - Delivered to USCIS in Laguna Niguel,CA

7/07/07 - CSC returns I-751 packet because we used an older I-751 version. Mailed I-751 with latest(02/07) version via Priority Mail with delivery notification

7/09/07 - Deliverd to USCIS

7/10/07 - NOA date

7/12/07 - USCIS cashes check

7/21/07 - NOA received(GC extended for one year)

7/24/07 - Biometrics notice received

8/10/07 - Biometrics appointment in W. LA

8/28/07 - Card production ordered

8/29/07 - Approval notice received online

8/30/07 - Approval notice recieved in mail

9/04/07 - 10 yr GC received in mail

Timeline

Someone pass Charles a (L) . I am sure if most of them could leave, they would. But, you would have everyone think that the government did a great job warning those in need and you call them stupid because they didn't leave!!!! Now how would someone with no car, little money, leave? Not everyone has 2 cars, 2.3 kids, and a home with a white picket fence. Where is your common humanity among your own countrymen??

is a government warning really necessary when there is a hurricane coming? ok, common sense take a hike. let's not do anything cause the government has not said anything. ya know i was 6 years old when i went thru my first hurricane. and i knew back then that such was not something to dismiss as not dangerous. yes, they were lacking in common sense to not get outta dodge. walk! imagine that. are people really that lazy? "common humanity" has very little to do when someone is stupid like that and willingly stays when they have the means to leave. the only ones i feel sorry for are the elderly, handicapped, and young.

so yes, if you want to go stick your finger in a light socket, i'll not warn you, i'll just laugh at your lack of common sense when your genes get altered. same applies when someone (excluding the elderly, handicapped, and young) who can jump a freight train, hitch a ride, walk, or bicycle outta dodge but refuses to due to lack of common sense - well they get what god hands to them.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

has evacuating from hurricanes been a staple always? Through all the hurricanes I have been through, we only started evacuating AFTER Katrina.

Hind sight is 20x20, honestly I can completely see why people were still there. By the time we knew with all certaintly it was to hit N.O., it was too late to evacuate. All the excuses *we survived before* *It will miss us* *the levies will hold* whatever the excuse was, we have used them for years.

I cannot believe because Israel drops fliers, people excuse their bombing of civilians.

As others have pointed out, some people simply don't have the means to leave. In many cases, Israel has made it incredibly difficult to leave, damaging roads and bridges.

Some people have no where to go. The next town has the same warnings. Israel has bombed all over Lebanon. Where is it safe?

Enough people have been killed trying to leave, so really they are not safe if they stay or go.

And given Israel's history for expansion and taking land, some Lebanese don't want to leave. Whether correct or not, some believe if the Palestinians had not fled they would not have lost their land. The Lebanese don't want to flee and potentially hand their land over to Israel.

I know someone whose family had a home both in West Beurut and in the South. Both homes have been destroyed. They literally have nothing but the clothing on their backs. Now they are with a relative. Where do they go when that house gets blown apart? Rent a minivan so you can fit the family? Oh yeah, van and trucks are Israeli-acknowledged targets.

It is very easy to blame these people for their deaths when you are so far distanced from their reality.

:wacko:

Timeline
I cannot believe because Israel drops fliers, people excuse their bombing of civilians.

As others have pointed out, some people simply don't have the means to leave. In many cases, Israel has made it incredibly difficult to leave, damaging roads and bridges.

Some people have no where to go. The next town has the same warnings. Israel has bombed all over Lebanon. Where is it safe?

Enough people have been killed trying to leave, so really they are not safe if they stay or go.

And given Israel's history for expansion and taking land, some Lebanese don't want to leave. Whether correct or not, some believe if the Palestinians had not fled they would not have lost their land. The Lebanese don't want to flee and potentially hand their land over to Israel.

I know someone whose family had a home both in West Beurut and in the South. Both homes have been destroyed. They literally have nothing but the clothing on their backs. Now they are with a relative. Where do they go when that house gets blown apart? Rent a minivan so you can fit the family? Oh yeah, van and trucks are Israeli-acknowledged targets.

It is very easy to blame these people for their deaths when you are so far distanced from their reality.

:wacko:

until you posted this, i had no idea lebanon was surrounded by deep gullies that cannot be crossed on foot.

and yup, that land will mean a lot when someone catches a bomb and dies, eh?

amazing in this day and age, people don't like to walk anywhere even to save their own skin. :blink:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Are you seriously going to sit here and quote numbers in relation to civilian deaths?? How many innocent bystanders have islamic fundamentalists 'deliberately' targeted around the world, in the past 20 years???

Next someone is probably going to tell me that the western world are the aggressors..

until you posted this, i had no idea lebanon was surrounded by deep gullies that cannot be crossed on foot.

and yup, that land will mean a lot when someone catches a bomb and dies, eh?

amazing in this day and age, people don't like to walk anywhere even to save their own skin. :blink:

Some lefty website tomorrow will probably blame FEMA for this mess or maybe even use the 'it's about oil' excuse :lol::lol:

Edited by Infidel

According to the Internal Revenue Service, the 400 richest American households earned a total of $US138 billion, up from $US105 billion a year earlier. That's an average of $US345 million each, on which they paid a tax rate of just 16.6 per cent.

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

I made the point earlier that the difficulty of determining who is or isn't a "terrorist" is not particularly clear cut. One guy with a gun is much the same as another and may have vastly different motivations and affilitations.

Israel's continued targetting of the civilian infrastructure, both in Palestine and in Lebanon makes me think that they've adopted the tactics of their enemies and that ultimately they don't care, and consider everyone fair game in Southern Lebanon.

Telling people to leave an area is one thing, its another entirely for those people to actually do it.... and... go where... exactly? Considering that airstrikes have destroyed airports, major roads and other transport infrastructure, they've arguably reduced movements of weapons and artillery, but they've also curtailed the movement of people.

Now folks...here we have this mental giant that likes to debate. He has no position on anything. If you say white, he will say black. If you say black, he will say white. He has no salient facts to support anything that he sez. He is as flexible as a wet noodle.....just say anything and he will take the opposing side for his intellectual debate mentality. Im still waiting for him to post one day his position on anything. That is if you can wade thru the mumbo-jumbo meaningless arguement about nothing.

Fishdude...you would be better off debating in front of a mirror.

Mr Fox - What I find interesting is that you rarely, if ever, justify your comments with supporting evidence. But then why would you when you're "always right", remember. Apparently...

Nothing proves your case better than personally attacking others for their opinions. :rolleyes:

Timeline

Israel is not blameless in this issue - they have done exactly what Hezbollah and the extremists wanted them to do - as I said before - charging into Lebanon with all the arrogance of Custer at the Little Big Horn. While some may argue that they try to minimise civilian casualties - the sheer intensity of the destruction and loss of life in Southern Lebanon makes me wonder if they really care about trying to weed out terrorists or have simply declared war on the population of the general area. The constant targetting of civilian infrastructure (roads, power plants) makes me uneasy at least.

Again its hypocritical to displace tens-hundreds of thousands of people (which is what we're talking about here), after doing massive damage to the transport infrastructure then declaring 'open season' on who is left and blaming Hezbollah for using them as human shields.

Already Hezbollah is emerging as the propagandistic winner (= moral winner) in most parts of the Arab world, and as the conflict continues the destruction and loss of civilian life will become increasingly hard to explain.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Why don't you say what you really mean? Arab Muslims shouldn't be allowed to immigrate the U.S. at all.

Timeline

Why don't you say what you really mean? Arab Muslims shouldn't be allowed to immigrate the U.S. at all.

Of course. Because as we know they're not racist, they're just 'stating the facts' :rolleyes:

Someone must not have liked the comment about "over-emotional, loud-mouthed 'kill crazy' psychopathic freaks" ;)

Edited by erekose