onesassygirl

Where are the March NOA1 approvals?

21 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

All I am seeing are April/May/June NOA1's getting approved. I am glad for you guys - the torture is over!

But where are the approvals for us March people?? I just can't help but be sad and wonder why they seem to be "skipping" over us... :(

Seems like most of the approvals are the transferees. I guess they have a special group of people over at CSC working on those files? Why can't we get the same fast and efficient service??

Edited by ajmc

:(:(

3dflagsdotcom_usa_2faws.gif3dflagsdotcom_uk_2faws.gif

K-1 Sent to Vermont St Patrick's Day~ May the Luck of the Irish Be With Us Today!! 3/17/06

NOA1 03-25-06

Touch 06-16-06=RFE Email

Touch 06-17-06

RFE Arrived 06-21-06

RFE Sent back to Vermont 06-21-06

RFE Delivered 06/23/06 10:55am

RFE-Touch 06/24/06

Touch 06/27/06

Approved 08/21/06 {157 days)

Touch 08/22/06

NVC Letter 08-25-06 Hard Copy

Left NVC 08-25-06

Arrived at London 09-01-06

Packet 3 Arrived at Steves Door 09-05-06

Packet 3 Sent back to London 09-15-06

London Medical 09-29-06- Completed

Packet 4 11-20-06

Londen Interview 12-08-06 APPROVED

Visa in Hand 12-12-06

Enters the USA 12-13-06

WEDDING DAY 2/18/07 @ 3pm

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Hey AJMC. I'm a March NOA1 and I just got approved. Have faith dude it will happen. I know how messed up it is watching people in May and June getting approved. But our time will come for sure. As hard as it is just keep the faith and be patient. Good luck to you and all March NOA1's

16/10/2006- Interview date- I'm nervous and my fiance is cool calm and collective. And she's the one that has to do the interview.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline
All I am seeing are April/May/June NOA1's getting approved. I am glad for you guys - the torture is over!

But where are the approvals for us March people?? I just can't help but be sad and wonder why they seem to be "skipping" over us... :(

Seems like most of the approvals are the transferees. I guess they have a special group of people over at CSC working on those files? Why can't we get the same fast and efficient service??

Here's a chart that some of the March NOA1 people have started. There are many people (NOA1 and NOA2)that have yet to be approved yet. It is starting to happen though, I have a good feeling that August will be a good month. As for any logical explanation of how or why approvals are done in any particular order, I have no answer nor does the USCIS or my congresspeople.

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...3109&st=105

Timeline
Hey AJMC. I'm a March NOA1 and I just got approved. Have faith dude it will happen. I know how messed up it is watching people in May and June getting approved. But our time will come for sure. As hard as it is just keep the faith and be patient. Good luck to you and all March NOA1's

dudette :P

and congratulations to you!

March people, we're so close... I am at the edge of my seat and I am dying of anticipation! (I just hope this bubble doesn't get popped by something stupid like finding out I'm in security checks or something... how do you go about finding out anyway?)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I am april and still waiting i have gotten so tired of looking at the uscis site so i have been spending countless hours with this site-----------> http://www.gwapo.org/falling.swf

After a while i go into a deep trance and forget everything :help:

phili.gifflorida.gif

Cheap long distance---> http://www.talkloop.com/ref/ref.aspx?l=D145D6D060D5688 FREE $2.50 credit

Timeline
Here's a chart that some of the March NOA1 people have started. There are many people (NOA1 and NOA2)that have yet to be approved yet. It is starting to happen though, I have a good feeling that August will be a good month. As for any logical explanation of how or why approvals are done in any particular order, I have no answer nor does the USCIS or my congresspeople.

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...3109&st=105

yeah, i saw that earlier... will be keeping an eye on that... thanks!

I have a March NOA1 as well.... and I'm a transferee... Wish me luck.

Goodluck! Seems like you've been waiting even longer than me :(

Our time will come...

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

I can't believe it, but I just got that great letter from CSC saying that my application has been approved as well. So I gues the March applications are getting approved finally!! I just hope everyone else gets the same email very very soon!!

3/21/06 I-129F sent to NSC

3/24/06 NOA1

3/28/06 Touched

6/1/06 Case transfered to California Office

6/2/06 Touched

6/3/06 Touched

6/9/06 Received 2nd letter from NSC telling me that my case as been transefered

6/14/06 Received 3 emails today saying that CSC has my application

6/15/06 Touched

6/16/06 Touched

6/17/06 Touched again

7/3/06 Received RFE today in mail along with 2 emails

7/3/06 Touched

7/6/06 RFE received in California

7/13/06 Received email saying RFE had been received

7/31/06 Received (3) emails saying my application has been approved

8/1/06 Touched (hopefully that means that my application has been mailed to NVC

8/15/06 NVC mailed application to Bogota

8/25/06 Luisa received Packet 3 from Embasssy!

8/28/06 Luisa hand delivers Packet 3 to Embassy!

9/6/06 Luisa receieved Packet 4 from Embassy

9/18/06 Medical Exams

10/3/06 Interview Date!!!

10/4/06 Have Visa in Hand!!

10/16/06 Return to EEUU

01/06/07 Married..... Now trying to complete the EOS stuff!!!

07/02/07 Green Card Interview, we were approved!! Now we wait for the actual card!!

07/18/07 Recieved Green Card in the mail!! Yippeee!!!

Carl y Luisa

Look March folks.. We are all in the same sinking ship! :o

We must stand together, confident that we will all be approved soon, in the flurry of approvals.

There is no logical process here. Let's just hope that our petitions fall on the desk with the rubber stamper!!!!!

:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

By the way, carldecolorado,

Big congrats you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by William33

Timeline

congratulations, carldecolorado!! hooray for March ppl getting approved!!

I just checked NOA1 dates in March at CSC and it seems like only a handfull of random ones have been approved. Strange.

strange indeed...

but I also think that August will be our month. here's to hoping! :thumbs:

I hope EVERYONE gets speedy approvals. The waiting is really starting to get to me. Sorry I haven't been posting much guys. I am getting a little depressed with the whole thing. But I do have hope that the USCIS will finally get it's act together and put an end to the pain we are all feeling here. Good luck and God bless everyone!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.