Mont Blanc ...

March 2010 filers - Vermont Service Center

371 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: England
Timeline

According to Igor's List, for those of us who had a NOA1 at the beginning of March should start hearing some good news in 2 weeks from now... Let's hope :innocent:

Fingers crossed. :blush:

03-05-10 NOA1

05-26-10 Received RFE dated 05-21-10 (I forgot to answer a question, grr)

05-26-10 Replied to RFE

06-08-10 NOA2

09-08-10 Interview (187 days from NOA1)

10-05-10 Visa Issued

10-19-10 POE Atlanta

10-28-10 Wedding

05-17-11 AOS Interview APPROVED!! "Green Card" is on it's way.

Happily ever after...

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: China
Timeline

According to Igor's List, for those of us who had a NOA1 at the beginning of March should start hearing some good news in 2 weeks from now... Let's hope :innocent:

Montlblanc, where can I find Igor's list? I have never heard of it.

Thanks

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Belarus
Timeline

Well all, I know the wait sucks, truly. You guys should start to see some hope and the light at the end of the next tunnel soon, at least. My NOA1 was Feb 22 with VSC, and after running out in the rain a few times recently to check the mailbox 'just in case the USCIS site didn't update,' I got a text message while talking to my other half today, checked the site, and lo and behold, approval as of *yesterday*! We're pretty excited, one step closer to forever. :)

No touches beforehand, and the site updates are apparently processed oddly. Someone else still hasn't had their CIS site update after a pair of touches, but got their NOA2 in the mail already, as well. So, hang in there - there are definitely moments that we thought somehow, even after staring at Igors list, the CIS trend data, all putting NOA2 around 90 days, that somehow it would be much longer, but while VSC isn't as quick as CSC has been recently, your guys time is coming soon. Even kharkovs and dswanns. :) Hang in there.

Mailed K1: Fedex to VSC Feb 19, 2010

NOA1: Feb 22

NOA2: May 17 (84 days, no touches, both SMS and email notice received a day later)

Rcvd at NVC: May 19

Sent on to Embassy: May 21 (in reality, May 24th)

Received at Embassy: May 26

Packet 3 received: June 1

Packet 3 returned: June 2

Packet 4 received: June 16 (emailed appointment date June 11)

interview: July 19th (Warsaw - APPROVED!!!)

POE: July 24th :)

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: China
Timeline

Well all, I know the wait sucks, truly. You guys should start to see some hope and the light at the end of the next tunnel soon, at least. My NOA1 was Feb 22 with VSC, and after running out in the rain a few times recently to check the mailbox 'just in case the USCIS site didn't update,' I got a text message while talking to my other half today, checked the site, and lo and behold, approval as of *yesterday*! We're pretty excited, one step closer to forever. :)

No touches beforehand, and the site updates are apparently processed oddly. Someone else still hasn't had their CIS site update after a pair of touches, but got their NOA2 in the mail already, as well. So, hang in there - there are definitely moments that we thought somehow, even after staring at Igors list, the CIS trend data, all putting NOA2 around 90 days, that somehow it would be much longer, but while VSC isn't as quick as CSC has been recently, your guys time is coming soon. Even kharkovs and dswanns. :) Hang in there.

Thanks for the encouragement :)

Timeline

According to Igor's list, 2 March NOA1 couples got their NOA2s yesterday :)

I saw that too and got a little giddy. How said is that? lol :o

03-05-10 NOA1

05-26-10 Replied to RFE

06-08-10 NOA2

10-05-10 Visa Issued

10-19-10 POE Atlanta

10-28-10 Wedding

Happily ever after...

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Our visa was aprroved on 5/20/2010. Good luck guys!!!!

David

David Lee Swann

aka doc

Vermont

Sent -03/01/2010

Got -03/04/2010

Touched 03/09/2010

Noa 03/10/2010

NOA2 05/20/2010

Left NVC 05/25/2010

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: France
Timeline

Wow David that is EXCELLENT!!! CONGRATS to you and your fiancee!

Well technically we have the same dates as you guys so hopefully our I129F was in the same box :)

Did you get any touch before hand?

:thumbs:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Wow David that is EXCELLENT!!! CONGRATS to you and your fiancee!

Well technically we have the same dates as you guys so hopefully our I129F was in the same box :)

Did you get any touch before hand?

:thumbs:

I can say no but. I was at lunch and got a text stating staus update, 15 minutes later got another one stating the approval. It actually happen yesterday but did not know until today.

David

David Lee Swann

aka doc

Vermont

Sent -03/01/2010

Got -03/04/2010

Touched 03/09/2010

Noa 03/10/2010

NOA2 05/20/2010

Left NVC 05/25/2010

Timeline

So happy for you David! Lots of movement in Vermont this week. :dance:

Keepin' the faith here in Georgia. My love will be here June 13th, would love to have NOA2 back and package 3 sent in before he leaves England. Wishful thinking, I know. ;)

03-05-10 NOA1

05-26-10 Replied to RFE

06-08-10 NOA2

10-05-10 Visa Issued

10-19-10 POE Atlanta

10-28-10 Wedding

Happily ever after...

Timeline

Looked on the USCIS and we got a touch today!! :dance:

03-05-10 NOA1

05-26-10 Replied to RFE

06-08-10 NOA2

10-05-10 Visa Issued

10-19-10 POE Atlanta

10-28-10 Wedding

Happily ever after...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.