Starlight95

2nd Round of waiting now with passport submitted

26 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Hi guys,

Our documents were submitted with our wedding plans last Tuesday along with his passport. Now, just waiting eagerly to hear some good news about his visa issuance. Keep your fingers crossed everybody. Its coming now I know it. :dance:

Star

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: India
Timeline
Hi guys,

Our documents were submitted with our wedding plans last Tuesday along with his passport. Now, just waiting eagerly to hear some good news about his visa issuance. Keep your fingers crossed everybody. Its coming now I know it. :dance:

Star

good luck to you star.I know the waiting can be very hard,but you are really a warrior and you are there.

May things work out really smooth for you and your loved one.

K-1 Visa

11/03/09:I-129F sent to VSC

11/06/09:NOA1

03/02/10:NOA2 !!!

05/24/10:Interview!!-Approved!

POE: 28th June

AOS

07/20/2010: AOS sent

07/21/2010: Received at Chicago Lockbox

07/27/2010:text and email notifications received,cheque cashed!

07/30/2010:NOA1 received for EAD

08/02/2010:NOA1s for AOS/AP received

08/11/2010: AP touched

08/18/2010:I-485 transferred to CSC

08/19/2010:I-485 touched, 08/24: I-485 physically in CSC now,08/25 :I-485 touched

08/27/2010:put in service request with USCIS for Biometrics letter

09/08/2010:AP approved and EAD touched

09/11/2010:AP and EAD touched

09/14/2010:Biometrics walk-in successful (10/01/2010:Original biometrics appt)

09/13/2010:AP last touched

09/14/2010:EAD card production ordered and AOS touched

09/15/2010:EAD and AOS touched

09/20/2010:Received AP in the mail

09/24/2010:EAD in mail

10/13/2010:GC card production ordered

10/14 and 10/15: AOS touched

10/20/2010: GC received- Done with USCIS till June,2012

My humble blog:

http://songbird24.wordpress.com/

event.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline
good luck to you star.I know the waiting can be very hard,but you are really a warrior and you are there.

May things work out really smooth for you and your loved one.

I know you will get it this time Star! i also know this!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

Good luck!

Naturalization

04/10/17- N-400 Filed

04/12/17- Received Phoenix, AZ Lockbox

04/13/17- Credit Card Charged

04/14/17- NOA

05/08/17- Biometrics

05/11/17- In Line

05/22/17- Interview Scheduled

06/28/17- Interview(Approved)

08/29/17 - Oath Ceremony

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Can't wait for good news. :dance:

All the luck to you :thumbs:

CR-1/NVC
November 16, 2009: Sign-in Failed!!
November 16, 2009: December interviews already scheduled. Operator told me to wait for a possible January interview date. Call back in the 2nd week of December
November 30, 2009: Been trying to call NVC but line busy since late after noon. Finally, got email appointment letter from NVC with the Interview date of January 19, 2010. Yeppe Alhamdulillah>
December 24, 2009: Medical Done and report recieved the same day.
January 11, 2010: Medical submitted at VFS. They asked for: Copy of Packet 3, Appointment letter, and Passport. They told her to take a copy of I-864 and the documents submitted with it, at the time of interview with other proof of relationship documents.
January 19, 2010: VISA APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
January 21, 2010: Visa recieved in mail (Package included passport with visa stamped, sealed big brown envelop to be submitted at POE immigration at the airport, and instructions to apply for SS Card)

USA
February 07, 2010: POE Chicago --> Very easy, within 45 minutes
March 02, 2010: SS Card recieved in mail. Welcome letter recieved in mail as well
March 13, 2010: GC Recieved in mail

January 29, 2015: N-400 Application submitted

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: India
Timeline

We're waiting for the good news!

03/27/2009: Engaged in Ithaca, New York.
08/17/2009: Wedding in Calcutta, India.
09/29/2009: I-130 NOA1
01/25/2010: I-130 NOA2
03/23/2010: Case completed.
05/12/2010: CR-1 interview at Mumbai, India.
05/20/2010: US Entry, Chicago.
03/01/2012: ROC NOA1.
03/26/2012: Biometrics completed.
12/07/2012: 10 year card production ordered.

09/25/2013: N-400 NOA1

10/16/2013: Biometrics completed

12/03/2013: Interview

12/20/2013: Oath ceremony

event.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Great ! Yay !! I'm mondo positive for you two.

Hey.. pssssst. maybe time to send out 100 postcards today, to all of the us government offices and ppl that you've dealt with, since petition submittal ? Gives them a warm n fuzzy feeling, you betcha.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: New Zealand
Timeline

Good luck! It will be so good for you to get your good news that is certainly coming! :star:

I-129F

6 Nov 2009: NOA1

2 March 2010: NOA2 (116 days)

14 April 2010: Interview (159 days) Approved!!

30 April 2010: Married!

AoS

18 May 2010: NOA1 for AoS, EAD and AP

8 June 2010: Case transferred to CSC

10 June 2010: Biometrics completed

31 July 2010: EAD and AP received!

9 Sept. 2010: RFE email for AoS

(RFE for medical. We replied with letter stating that it's not required since done overseas within one year)

18 January 2010: Interview - passed! Card production ordered!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

HOORAY.......

well it is about time.... YOU HAVE WAITED wayyyyyyyy too long.... YOu are so strong....

We are both waiting !!!! they have my financee's passport too..... but the consulte sent me email today!!!! not sure what to think of it yet yes i do I am in a panic .. the congressman is going to check into it....

WITH ALLAH ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE!!! ALHUMDILALLAH

Timeline

Thank you everybody for your support! I guess I just have to be a bit more patient a little longer. And to all those still waiting I am wishing you a successful speedy journey. I think the key here is to remain positive always, and most importantly never give up. I seriously would not have made it this far if it was not for the wonderful people here that are always cheering me on. I can't wait to share some good news with you soon.

Star

HOORAY.......

well it is about time.... YOU HAVE WAITED wayyyyyyyy too long.... YOu are so strong....

We are both waiting !!!! they have my financee's passport too..... but the consulte sent me email today!!!! not sure what to think of it yet yes i do I am in a panic .. the congressman is going to check into it....

What did they say?

Great ! Yay !! I'm mondo positive for you two.

Hey.. pssssst. maybe time to send out 100 postcards today, to all of the us government offices and ppl that you've dealt with, since petition submittal ? Gives them a warm n fuzzy feeling, you betcha.

:lol: ..Seriously I think I should

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Iran
Timeline

Good Luck! I keep my fingers crossed for you ;)

I'm counting the seconds...

Service Center : California Service Center

Consulate : United Arab Emirates

I-129F Sent : 2009-04-27

I-129F NOA1 : 2009-05-04

I-129F NOA2 : 2009-08-07

NVC Received : 2009-08-10

NVC Left : 2009-08-14

Consulate Received : 2009-08-17

Packet 3 & 4 Received : 2009-09-20

Interview Date : 2009-12-21

Rescheduled the date to: 2010-01-24

Interview Result :put on an AP

Visa Approved: 2010-02-11

Visa Received :2010-03-16

US Entry : 2010-03-18

Marriage : 2010-05-25

CHECK MY TIME LINE FOR REST OF INFO.

Timeline

Thanks again everybody all this support means a lot to me. :star:

I called DOS today and they told me Administrative Processing. So, I finally got a hold of my congressmens office and now they are going to make an inquiry on my behalf on Friday. They told me that its really good that the consulate is responding to my emails so quickly. They mentioned that in some cases with other constituents the consulate does not respond at all. I am hoping they get more concrete answers then I have been getting. They are going to wait until Friday so we are giving them this week. Today I am going to call the consulate during their limited late hours. Maybe I may able to get some answers. The last time my fiance called they mentioned visa processing. I can't imagine that visa processing could take this long.

Oh, another thing that the caseworker mentioned was that if your fiance has a common name they may be checking his name with someone else and doing a background or name check. Or, just like Darnell said reviewing the file from begining to end. I don't understand what could take so long otherwise. The waiting sucks. :wacko:

Star

Edited by Starlight95

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
Thanks again everybody all this support means a lot to me. :star:

I called DOS today and they told me Administrative Processing. So, I finally got a hold of my congressmens office and now they are going to make an inquiry on my behalf on Friday. They told me that its really good that the consulate is responding to my emails so quickly. They mentioned that in some cases with other constituents the consulate does not respond at all. I am hoping they get more concrete answers then I have been getting. They are going to wait until Friday so we are giving them this week. Today I am going to call the consulate during their limited late hours. Maybe I may able to get some answers. The last time my fiance called they mentioned visa processing. I can't imagine that visa processing could take this long.

Oh, another thing that the caseworker mentioned was that if your fiance has a common name they may be checking his name with someone else and doing a background or name check. Or, just like Darnell said reviewing the file from begining to end. I don't understand what could take so long otherwise. The waiting sucks. :wacko:

Star

Good luck Star! Is today the day they do te congressional inquiry?

event.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.