scandal

Palin says 2012 presidential bid a possibility

158 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
She has to do something to win moderates and I don't think she has that.

She'd have to pizz off her base to attract moderates. Politically, it's a bad corner she decided to move into for short term financial gain. That corner is where her little spotlight is. Once she leaves it, well, you know.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Abandoning one office to seek another - usually higher - office is essentially what everyone does in a career whether public or private. Abandoning one office (or job) for essentially nothing is what's called quitting.

Interesting, too, how you managed to avoid Palin's support for the infamous bridge to nowhere - the picture book example of pork-barrel spending - only to decide later that pork-barrel spending is such a bad idea.

You know, aside from her lack of statue and policy knowledge, there are so many fronts on which a Palin candiacy could and would be taken apart. But hey, bring her. By all means, bring her. It'll be so entertaining.

Run Forrest Sarah Run. :hehe:

No one has erected one for her yet? Give it time, they will ;)

Edited by Madame Cleo

Refusing to use the spellchick!

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
Rumor has it AJ is "erecting one" for her quite regularly. :hehe:

:rofl:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Timeline
That's an interesting comparison, to Reagan. And somewhat apt.

Not entirely though. By 1980 Reagan was established as a much more serious heavyweight candidate. He had been a two-term Governor of the biggest state in the nation, with a well defined and articulated position on key issues. Palin has abruptly resigned in mid-term of her first term as Governor of a relatively small state, and for the life of me I can't see her seriously addressing key issues other than parroting the sound bites of the day. That doesn't disqualify her, but she has her work cut out for her.

Really...? Someone needs to check their facts source!

Just what we need in this country:

image6185639x.jpg

image6185697x.jpg

Edited by ScratchIt

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

She was using a cheat sheet for her little tea party thing this weekend. LOL

Edited by George&Hazel

Service Center : Vermont Service Center

Consulate : Manilla, Philipines

I-129F Sent : 2009-09-02

I-129F NOA1 : 2009-09-04

I-129F RFE(s) : 2009-10-19

RFE Reply(s) : 2009-10-28

I-129F NOA2 : 2009-11-18

NVC Received : 2009-11-20

NVC Left : 2009-11-24

Consulate Received : 2009-12-04

Packet 3 Received :

Packet 3 Sent :

Packet 4 Received : 2009-12-05

Interview Date : 2010-01-04 Approved.

Planned POE: 2010-01-08

I don't really mind people using cheat sheets to remember things that are outside their day to day experience, but I do expect someone who is running for VP and more so President to be able to talk off the cuff about their political influences and desires for political improvement. Simply waving a flag and making statements like we need American to be more American for all the real Americans is just not enough.

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
You know, aside from her lack of statue and policy knowledge, there are so many fronts on which a Palin candiacy could and would be taken apart. But hey, bring her. By all means, bring her. It'll be so entertaining.

Run Forrest Sarah Run. :hehe:

This is the part which leaves the Palin haters looking rather silly.

Who is going to take her apart?

To date no one has been able to ":take her apart".

Even when the Democrats put their most experienced Guy (Biden) toe to toe with her, she still came out.... if not the winner at least tied.

She debated point for point and topic for topic and as I recall it was biden who had egg on his face by claiming how in-touch with the regular folks..... by bragging about eating at a local dinner that had been closed for like a decade. :whistle:

Now I don't have a _Palin 2012_ bumpersticker on my car but I marvel at the way the left still has not grasped the realities of politics today.

Do you have any idea what you are up against now?

The old days of timid Right Wingers and a monopoly on the press is not only over, technology and new generations are making their own rules.

The internet and whole new entities which report news that would never see the light of day are here and it doesn't look good for the left.

I'm not suggesting you guys don't still have a lock on some sectors such as College campuses and Unions but the easy ride is over.

type2homophobia_zpsf8eddc83.jpg

"Those people who will not be governed by God

will be ruled by tyrants."

William Penn

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

Even when the Democrats put their most experienced Guy (Biden) toe to toe with her, she still came out.... if not the winner at least tied.

She debated point for point and topic for topic and as I recall it was biden who had egg on his face by claiming how in-touch with the regular folks..... by bragging about eating at a local dinner that had been closed for like a decade. :whistle:

Now I don't have a _Palin 2012_ bumpersticker on my car but I marvel at the way the left still has not grasped the realities of politics today.

Do you have any idea what you are up against now?

The old days of timid Right Wingers and a monopoly on the press is not only over, technology and new generations are making their own rules.

The internet and whole new entities which report news that would never see the light of day are here and it doesn't look good for the left.

I'm not suggesting you guys don't still have a lock on some sectors such as College campuses and Unions but the easy ride is over.

So many delusions in one post.

:lol: :lol: You must be joking, I remember watching that and quite frankly Palin was an embarrassment. The flowchart below summarises her performance that night..

palin-flow-chart.jpg

K1 Visa Timeline
15th Dec 08 - I129F posted to VSC
1st June 09 - Interview at 9am, Medical at 2:50pm
15th June 09 - K1 Visa approved and received
23rd June 09 - Point of Entry (Atlanta, Georgia)
17th July 09 - Married

AOS + EAD + AP Timeline
25th Aug 09 - AOS + EAD + AP posted to Chicago Lockbox
2nd Oct 09 - EAD + AP Approved
22nd Oct 09 - AOS Approved
30th Oct 09 - Green Card in hand!

Removing Conditions Timeline
29th Sept 11 - I-751 posted to VSC
26th Sept 12 - Approved

Citizenship Timeline

20th Feb 15 - N-400 posted to Lewisville Lockbox

15th June 15 - Interview

1st July 15 - Oath Ceremony

NOW A US CITIZEN!

Danno's idea of 'equal terms' is based on Fox popularity not on actually answering the questions intelligently. Not that I rated Biden highly either, he's a bit of a waffler but still, he did have a clue. All Palin can do, is spout off silly slogans: Let's take back America and make it fit once again for real Americans to live in. Yay! My name is Sarah, and I'm a hockey mom! Yay! I hunt and fish and cut down trees. Yay!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
:lol: :lol: You must be joking, I remember watching that and quite frankly Palin was an embarrassment. The flowchart below summarises her performance that night..

Speaking of Jokes, when was the last time the Media or groups larger than his family cared what he thought about something.

Look, I know it hurts but at some point in time you are going to have to admit, these "flow charts" and photo shopped pics are not getting the job done... but until then.... Carry on.

:thumbs:

type2homophobia_zpsf8eddc83.jpg

"Those people who will not be governed by God

will be ruled by tyrants."

William Penn