Egypt crush Algeria 4-0

110 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
Reported

Ignored

I'm out of here!

Meriem (F)

Yeah you need to relax Grandma . and please just talk about your self . i was not talking to you when i said that comment so in fact its non of your business .

Nothing's impossible . Nothing's unreachable .When I am weary you make me stronger

This love is beautiful .So unforgettable . I feel no winter cold when we are together .

Will you stand by me ?!!!Hold on and never let me go .

Will you stand by me?!! With you i know i belong . When the story gets told .

When day turns into night .I look into your eyes . I see my future now .All the world and its wonder

This love wont fade away.And through the hardest days . I will never question us .You are the reason my only reason.

I'm blessed to find what i need in a world loosing hope. you are my only believe .

You make things right every time after time.....

Will you stand by me ?!!!

I love you so much and i miss you so much more .

anm68b54b0b16262b16.gif

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline

I guess someone need to lock that thread cause we are done with it .

And insha'Allah i will post a new one when Egypt win the cup tomorrow . (F)

Nothing's impossible . Nothing's unreachable .When I am weary you make me stronger

This love is beautiful .So unforgettable . I feel no winter cold when we are together .

When day turns into night .I look into your eyes . I see my future now .All the world and its wonder

This love wont fade away.And through the hardest days . I will never question us .You are the reason my only reason.

I'm blessed to find what i need in a world loosing hope. you are my only believe .

anm68b54b0b16262b16.gif

Timeline
Serious enough for 100,000 to pray to God for victory

LsEWcELCdao

Thank you so so so much for posting that video .

We are good and we are religious people .

And i think that everyone can see that video when Egyptian people was praying and was asking God to give us the victory .and we did not say anything at all about Algeria .

anm68b54b0b16262b16.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Singapore
Timeline
Yeah you need to relax Grandma . and please just talk about your self . i was not talking to you when i said that comment so in fact its non of your business .

Please be more respectful. Even if a member reports a thread they are only bringing it to our attention to review.

I am an Ewok. I am here to to keep the peace. Please contact me if you have a problem with the site or a complaint regarding a violation of the Terms of Service. For the fastest response please use the 'Contact Us' page to contact me.

Timeline
Please be more respectful. Even if a member reports a thread they are only bringing it to our attention to review.

good morning Mr Ewok

I did not say anything here . i did not say that comment to her so i think the one i told him that comment can talk about it if it bother him .

Thank you

anm68b54b0b16262b16.gif

Timeline
Thank you so so so much for posting that video .

We are good and we are religious people .

And i think that everyone can see that video when Egyptian people was praying and was asking God to give us the victory .and we did not say anything at all about Algeria .

Please compare how the Egyptian fans welcome the Algerian team in Egypt and how the Algerian fans welcome us

xxHmOPRnWvQ

anm68b54b0b16262b16.gif

Timeline
They played 8 players against 11. You had to have BENIN in your pocket to win which is why you havent made it to the WORLD CUP in years because Egypt has had refs in their pockets for years...You arent going to the world cup.

Algerians fought and won their freedom from colonizers . They are a people to be proud of.

Shut up..

I want you to ask Algerian people who helped them to get their freedom .i want you to ask them who was fighting with them in Algeria to get their freedom '' the answer is Egypt ''

I want you to ask them where were the Algerian people who made the revolution at when they were talking about freedom and when they were talking about the Algeria country ? '' the answer is they were in Egypt hidden from French people ''

So they should appreciate what Egypt did for them !!

anm68b54b0b16262b16.gif

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
Serious enough for 100,000 to pray to God for victory

LsEWcELCdao

Praying to win a soccer game? I think God has bigger things to worry about. How ridiculous.

May 11 '09 - Case Approved 10 yr card in the mail

June - 10 yr card recieved

Feb. 19, 2010 - N-400 Application sent to Phoenix Lockbox

April 3, 2010 - Biometrics

May 17,2010 - Citizenship Test - Minneapolis, MN

July 16, 2010- Retest (writing portion)

October 13, 2010 - Oath Ceremony

Journey Complete!

s-age.png

s-age.png

Timeline
Praying to win a soccer game? I think God has bigger things to worry about. How ridiculous.

Are you serious ?!! Yes we were praying to win the match is it forbidden ?!!

I don't think its bad or its forbidden to ask God to help you to win a match .

We were not asking him to help us to kill someone .we were not asking him to help us to do drugs .we were not asking him to help us to get drunk !

Well saying that God has bigger things to worry about it means that God can be busy cause he has many things to do or to worry about .that's not right at all i mean at all .

This thread stared to collect unbelievable and stupid comments !

anm68b54b0b16262b16.gif

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline
This thread stared to collect unbelievable and stupid comments !

:rofl::pop:

'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, What a Ride'

Filed: Timeline
Please compare how the Egyptian fans welcome the Algerian team in Egypt and how the Algerian fans welcome us

xxHmOPRnWvQ

The algerians welcomed you with flowers and were wonderful to your team. The police force of Egypt did nothing to intercept the Algerian bus getting attacked on its way from the airport to the hotel. Then the media did things like say that the million that died in the Algerian revolution were garbage and then one by one the commentators incited the people.

Then you guys ventured to say Algerians werent part of the arab world. You have one of the largest cell phone providers in Algeria called DJEZZY. Algerians tore out their cell phone cards and tossed them. Djezzy had to sell out to a French company. The magreb is following suit with their disdain of what the commentators said

As far as your arrogant comments of how Egypt saved Algeria. Egypt is having a hard enough time saving itself from being run by dictators. With no offense to the wives of Egyptians, the Egyptians brought a little thing called the Muslim Brotherhood to Algeria, laying the frameword for the islamist insurgency. Other than movies, music and insurgency, I would be hard pressed to tell you what Egypt did for Algeria. Boumediene brought you to teach arabic. Algeria ended up with the worst of the worst of ousted university professors who laid the ground work for the slaughter that happend in the 90s... Please spare us..

For the backstory of how Egyptian Islamists brought terrorism into ALGERIA

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muslim_Brotherhood

The terror networks of Egypt STARTED the insurgency in Algeria, not the other way around. Radical Egyptian clerics went to Algeria after being kicked out of Egypt under the guise of teaching arabic in the 60s.. Egypt did not do one thing positive for the Algerians.. They have only benefited and used the Algerians for profit ( cell phones, media) You would throw them under

a bus over a stupid game of football

With all due apologies to the wives of Egyptians. I hope GHANA wins.. Ill be cheering for them. The egypian media is pathetic and inciteful and with all this focus on football, no one is paying attention the massacre of dozens of copts 2 weeks ago or Mubareks oppressive regime

Filed: Timeline

qcH4DzDoNsM

Hummous and fuul

Hummous and fuul

Meriem, the consulates sometimes know what they are doing when they put people on indefinite AP...

SPARE US ALL US CONSULATE CAIRO

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.