tenderheartusa79

Egypt crush Algeria 4-0

110 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

can someone tell me how to watch the final game between egypt and ghana if u live in usa ?

does any one know when this game will take place ?

*Jolie *

4/23/07 - Met on WoW Game..

11/25/07 - Engaged..

1/16/08 - 1st Visit..

2/28/08 - 2nd Visit..

6/03/08 - 3rd Visit..

9/10/08 - 4th Visit..

7/14/08 - Sent off I-129

1/08/08 - NOA 1

1/18/09 - RFE

1/30/09 - NOA2

???? - 45 Days of AP at NVC

03/15/09 - Left NVC

03/26/09 - Received pct. 3

05/06/09 - sent pkt back.

05/08/09 - Received pkt. 4

05/12/09 - Interview

07/24/09 - Out of AP

07/30/09 - Sent passport to Embassy.

08/15/09 - Received Passport with Visa.

08/18/09 - POE: Atlanta. It went very smooth, no problems at all. In and out in 30 minutes.

10/05/09 - Sent AOS/EAD

10/19/09 - Rec'd NOA

11/05/09 - Transferred to C.S.C.

11/10/09 - Biometrics - Cancelled waiting for new appt.

12/21/09 - Biometrics - Went well with no problems.

12/31/09 - EAD Card received.

02/16/10 - Transferred to Lee's Sumit, Mo

03/04/10 - Recieved AOS Interview letter.

04/07/10 - A.O.S. Interview - Approved. Very easy interview.

04-26-10 - 2Yr. Green card Received.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
:dancing: :dancing: :dancing: go go Egypt its your birthday :dancing: :dancing: :dancing:

Nothing's impossible . Nothing's unreachable .When I am weary you make me stronger

This love is beautiful .So unforgettable . I feel no winter cold when we are together .

Will you stand by me ?!!!Hold on and never let me go .

Will you stand by me?!! With you i know i belong . When the story gets told .

When day turns into night .I look into your eyes . I see my future now .All the world and its wonder

This love wont fade away.And through the hardest days . I will never question us .You are the reason my only reason.

I'm blessed to find what i need in a world loosing hope. you are my only believe .

You make things right every time after time.....

Will you stand by me ?!!!

I love you so much and i miss you so much more .

anm68b54b0b16262b16.gif

Timeline
hahahaha my thoughts exactly! I can't wait to see the saints play the colts. I lived in New orleans until I got married in 2002 and it still feels like a dream that the Saints are going to the superbowl. My son wore a Drew brees jersey to school after they beat the Vikings. I'm surprised he didn't get beat up.

Anyway, Egypt won because they played a better cleaner game. Nothing else to it. I don't see how this relates to the World Cup though. Algeria is going to world cup because they won which means they deserve to be there. Egypt is moving forward in AFCON because they wont which means they deserve to be there. Too much boohooooing on both sides.

Egypt won the match cause we deserve to win .we are the best .all the world knows how Algeria won that Match in Sudan .If we will play again against Algeria million times we will win that's for sure .

Algeria even did not deserve to go that far in African cup of Nations :

First round :-

Algeria VS Malawi ......... Algeria LOST 0/3

Algeria VS Mali ..............Algeria won 1/0

Algeria VS Angola............Draw 0/0

So Algeria went to the second round cause they just have 1 Goal LOOOOOOOL which mean Algeria went to the second round by LUCK !!!

Let's see Egypt in the first round :-

Egypt VS Nigeria......................Egypt WON 3/1

Egypt VS Mozambique...............Egypt WON 2/0

Egypt VS Benin.........................Egypt WON 2/0

Egypt beat Nigeria '' They going to world cup '' Egypt beat Cameroon '' they are going to world cup '' Egypt beat Algeria '' they are going to world Cup '' Egypt VS Ghana in the final tomorrow '' they are going to world cup '' and Insha'Allah we are going to beat them .

Egypt won all of it matches and we beat all the teams even the teams which will go to world Cup .

So don't tell me that Algeria deserve to go to world cup .Egypt deserve to go to world cup .

Even in the African cup of Nations Algeria went to the second round by LUCK '' just one Goal LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL''

Just want to add som :rofl: ething to you Egypt won the African Cup of Nations 6 times .

Algeria won that cup just one time LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Egypt is the champion 2006 and 2008 and if we will win this cup insha'Allah tomorrow we will be the champion 2010 which mean we will be the champions 3 times in a row .it will be the first time in the History any team won the cup 3 times in a row .

And you still talking about Algeria LOOOOO :rofl: OOOOL :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Nothing's impossible . Nothing's unreachable .When I am weary you make me stronger

This love is beautiful .So unforgettable . I feel no winter cold when we are together .

When day turns into night .I look into your eyes . I see my future now .All the world and its wonder

This love wont fade away.And through the hardest days . I will never question us .You are the reason my only reason.

I'm blessed to find what i need in a world loosing hope. you are my only believe .

anm68b54b0b16262b16.gif

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
Egypt won the match cause we deserve to win .we are the best .all the world knows how Algeria won that Match in Sudan .If we will play again against Algeria million times we will win that's for sure .

Algeria even did not deserve to go that far in African cup of Nations :

First round :-

Algeria VS Malawi ......... Algeria LOST 0/3

Algeria VS Mali ..............Algeria won 1/0

Algeria VS Angola............Draw 0/0

So Algeria went to the second round cause they just have 1 Goal LOOOOOOOL which mean Algeria went to the second round by LUCK !!!

Let's see Egypt in the first round :-

Egypt VS Nigeria......................Egypt WON 3/1

Egypt VS Mozambique...............Egypt WON 2/0

Egypt VS Benin.........................Egypt WON 2/0

Egypt beat Nigeria '' They going to world cup '' Egypt beat Cameroon '' they are going to world cup '' Egypt beat Algeria '' they are going to world Cup '' Egypt VS Ghana in the final tomorrow '' they are going to world cup '' and Insha'Allah we are going to beat them .

Egypt won all of it matches and we beat all the teams even the teams which will go to world Cup .

So don't tell me that Algeria deserve to go to world cup .Egypt deserve to go to world cup .

Even in the African cup of Nations Algeria went to the second round by LUCK '' just one Goal LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL''

Just want to add som :rofl: ething to you Egypt won the African Cup of Nations 6 times .

Algeria won that cup just one time LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Egypt is the champion 2006 and 2008 and if we will win this cup insha'Allah tomorrow we will be the champion 2010 which mean we will be the champions 3 times in a row .it will be the first time in the History any team won the cup 3 times in a row .

And you still talking about Algeria LOOOOO :rofl: OOOOL :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I love this post HG!!! Masr aked 3ateksab bokra isa!!! GO EGYPT!!!!!!!!! :thumbs:

Embassy Journey

2009-11-15 : Case at US Embassy in Cairo

2009-10-26 : Medical Exam@4pm

2009-10-28 : Medical Exam results given

2009-11-09 : Interview Date @ 9am

2009-11-09 to 2010-01-21 AP

2010-02-02: Visa Issued

2010-02-06 : Visa in Hand

2010-02-11 : U.S. Entry

U.S. Journey

2010-03-01 : Social Security card received

2010-03-04 : Welcome to the US letter received in the mail

2010-03-11 : Green card received

2010-04-04 : Ahmad got a J-O-B (Alhamdullah!)

2010-05-22 : Ahmad got his DL

wedding.jpg

oBhem5.png

Timeline
I love this post HG!!! Masr aked 3ateksab bokra isa!!! GO EGYPT!!!!!!!!! :thumbs:

TH66avs69mY

ُ :dance: GO Egypt :dance: Masr :dance: Go Egypt :dance: Masr :dance: Go Egypt :dance: Masr :dance: Go Egypt :dance:

Edited by Hot Guy

anm68b54b0b16262b16.gif

Timeline

To anyone who still talking about Algeria will go to world cup and Egypt is not :

Well if you think about it we already played in the world cup .How ?? Let me tell you how ?

in the continents cup 2009 '' Last summer '' Egypt played against the world champions .....

Egypt VS Italy '' the world Champion'' and Egypt won 1/0

Egypt VS Brazil '' they are the world champions to and they are the number one team of the world '' and Egypt was going to win the match but we lost 3/4 .

Egypt VS USA Egypt lost 0/3 cause our players were very tired after Italy and Brazil matches and most of our main player were not playing anyway .

In march of 2010 Egypt is going to play match VS England .

In June of 2010 Egypt is going to play match VS Spain .

Who you think Egypt would play against it if we would go to world cup ?!!!

So in fact its like we went to world cup .

BTW Algeria will never play against Italy ,Brazil,Spain cause Algeria is a third classification '' C '' and i don't think that any of those Strong teams would like to play match against '' C '' team like Algeria .but they would like to play against first classification '' A '' team like Egypt .

Algeria is going to lose the match today anyway so they will be in the 4th position of that world Cup .and that's very good to them LOL. and they did not go that far in that African Cup since 20 years ago .

Wait a minute .Do you really still want to compare the African champions ''Egypt'' with a country that did not go to even the quarter -finals since 20 years ago ?!!! :whistle:

anm68b54b0b16262b16.gif

Timeline

u right my brother hot guy we r more exprince we r way better we should be proud we r egyptian and i have so nice joke i hope algerian dont get mad its just for fun( طفل جزائرى بيسألوا بتحب ماما اكتر ولا بابا قالهم لاء بحب (جدو) عشان هوا اللى ربانى) looooooooooooooooooooooool

Filed: Timeline
To anyone who still talking about Algeria will go to world cup and Egypt is not :

Well if you think about it we already played in the world cup .How ?? Let me tell you how ?

in the continents cup 2009 '' Last summer '' Egypt played against the world champions .....

Egypt VS Italy '' the world Champion'' and Egypt won 1/0

Egypt VS Brazil '' they are the world champions to and they are the number one team of the world '' and Egypt was going to win the match but we lost 3/4 .

Egypt VS USA Egypt lost 0/3 cause our players were very tired after Italy and Brazil matches and most of our main player were not playing anyway .

In march of 2010 Egypt is going to play match VS England .

In June of 2010 Egypt is going to play match VS Spain .

Who you think Egypt would play against it if we would go to world cup ?!!!

So in fact its like we went to world cup .

BTW Algeria will never play against Italy ,Brazil,Spain cause Algeria is a third classification '' C '' and i don't think that any of those Strong teams would like to play match against '' C '' team like Algeria .but they would like to play against first classification '' A '' team like Egypt .

Algeria is going to lose the match today anyway so they will be in the 4th position of that world Cup .and that's very good to them LOL. and they did not go that far in that African Cup since 20 years ago .

Wait a minute .Do you really still want to compare the African champions ''Egypt'' with a country that did not go to even the quarter -finals since 20 years ago ?!!! :whistle:

3 players were taken out so it was a team of 8 playing a team of 11. It certainly was not a fair match and you know that.

As far as watching it in America, you have to have dish network and pay the 15 dollar ART SPORTS add on which is really Aljazeera sports because they bought ART

It was not a fair fight thanks to the BENIN ref who singlehandedly took 3 players out so the team was lopsided.

Just be happy . Its just soccer. I havent seen any riots in Algeria over it. I will tell you that Algeria has lost its relationship with Egyptian media over this. Over the comments by Egyptian stars that ALgerians are garbage and animals, there is a permanent boycott of Egyptian media and music in Algeria and I really dont blame them. You guys werent saints. If you would have not stoned the team arriving and bloodied them which was on CNN and about every other media outlet, this whole thing wouldnt have erupted. Egypt is no saint

But good game and as muslims everyone should be proud of each other. Be sure to tell your media that when they say Algerians arent part of the arab world and they are scum

can someone tell me how to watch the final game between egypt and ghana if u live in usa ?

does any one know when this game will take place ?

dish network and tell them you want the ART SPORTS CHANNEL.

The person has to have DISH NETWORK and have access to the arab package. No other provider has ART sports. ( which is AL JAZEERA SPORTS) You can also watch it online like in a pay per view way . Google african cup

hahahaha my thoughts exactly! I can't wait to see the saints play the colts. I lived in New orleans until I got married in 2002 and it still feels like a dream that the Saints are going to the superbowl. My son wore a Drew brees jersey to school after they beat the Vikings. I'm surprised he didn't get beat up.

Anyway, Egypt won because they played a better cleaner game. Nothing else to it. I don't see how this relates to the World Cup though. Algeria is going to world cup because they won which means they deserve to be there. Egypt is moving forward in AFCON because they wont which means they deserve to be there. Too much boohooooing on both sides.

Agreed. And if the EGYPTIAN MEDIA wouldnt have done their hype and the team wasnt stoned ( ALGERIAN TEAM ARRIVING IN CAIRO) none of the violence would have started. You havent seen any problems.

What started it all

ALGERIAN TEAM ARRIVING IN CAIRO

From Ajzeera English

To explain to people what happened. Algeria arrived in Egypt to play the world cup qualifier and were stoned and the bus windows were crashed and they played with injuries.. They went onto Sudan and they won. In between their were riots in Algeria and attacks on Algerians in Egypt....

They were friends before all of this in many ways and I dont think things can be the same after what the Egyptian media has said...

Plus playing with 8 players against 11 means you have no chance...

EGYPTIAN MOBS THROWING STONES AT ALGERIAN FANS

ALGERIAN FANS BUS BEING ATTACKED IN CAIRO

Its been very hyped up by the irresponsible media

Congratulations Egypt...But they Egyptians were not innocents in all of this.....and they know that

Nice video of an Algerian woman married to an Egyptian

Timeline

just to let u know if u ever seen the match the first goal happenedat the 38 munite after one of ur players did fault and all the 3players diserved the fire go and look at the match againe ur team done many faults and the second goal hapened before the second fire dont say its not fair i think its fair enaugh to say i done faults and about the violince go ask zaiani who said no thing happened in egypt we just said that and the egyptian media was wrong in some thing when they said (one flower for every algerian) ahmed shopier who start every thing is ur media ifthey didnt tell u the truth go and figuer out and u will know it and good luck algerian in worled cup but i dont think u will even win the first match and god bless egypt always

Edited by egypt lover

Timeline
3 players were taken out so it was a team of 8 playing a team of 11. It certainly was not a fair match and you know that.

As far as watching it in America, you have to have dish network and pay the 15 dollar ART SPORTS add on which is really Aljazeera sports because they bought ART

It was not a fair fight thanks to the BENIN ref who singlehandedly took 3 players out so the team was lopsided.

Just be happy . Its just soccer. I havent seen any riots in Algeria over it. I will tell you that Algeria has lost its relationship with Egyptian media over this. Over the comments by Egyptian stars that ALgerians are garbage and animals, there is a permanent boycott of Egyptian media and music in Algeria and I really dont blame them. You guys werent saints. If you would have not stoned the team arriving and bloodied them which was on CNN and about every other media outlet, this whole thing wouldnt have erupted. Egypt is no saint

But good game and as muslims everyone should be proud of each other. Be sure to tell your media that when they say Algerians arent part of the arab world and they are scum

Well Did you really watch that match?!!!! i hope you did .

Watch the match and you will find out why 3 players were taken out !!!

We really don't care and we don't don't care if they boycott our media our or music .we still Egyptians and we are still the best .

C'mon how you consider them part of Arab world if they can not even speak Arabic?!!!

It a fake .and i will not comment that more than that .

Well that's really funny .Algeria talking about Arab world and about dignity!!!!

If you watch all of their matches all of the players and all of their fans were speaking french and there was always a translator for them .How are they talking about Arab world if they can not even speak Arabic ?

Talking about dignity Well France was occupying Algeria for more than 100 years .and they killed more than one million Algerian .look at the picture over than 4 millions of Algerians people live in France !!!!!

The Algerians dream is moving to France after all what France did to them !!!!

anm68b54b0b16262b16.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.