tenderheartusa79

Egypt crush Algeria 4-0

110 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
We are friends with well educated, mature, affluent Egyptians here in the US and in Egypt. We have discussed the problems Egypt and Algerians had during these matches. They agreed with us that the Egyptian media whipped the younger people that didnt know any better into a frenzy causing all this chaos. I dont care about the game or the results. What I care about is you on this board causing trouble in the Mena thread for the Algerian and Egyptian SO's. There are people here with Algerian husbands and fiances and people here with Egyptian husbands and fiances. We are here to help each other with immigration problems and friendship. Not football rivalry. You think your "Hot Person" I would appreciate it if you would take this rivalry "we are better than you #######" to a message board that deals primarily with football matches, not on a board specifically meant for visa journeys.

Thank you,

Meriem (F)

I've had my say, I'm done, lock away Charles! :innocent:

I was just trying to celebrate my country victory so don't call that ####### .

You are OLD enough to know who to respect people .

so many jealous people around here .and i don't care about them .

We are still the best if you like it or not .

Nothing's impossible . Nothing's unreachable .When I am weary you make me stronger

This love is beautiful .So unforgettable . I feel no winter cold when we are together .

Will you stand by me ?!!!Hold on and never let me go .

Will you stand by me?!! With you i know i belong . When the story gets told .

When day turns into night .I look into your eyes . I see my future now .All the world and its wonder

This love wont fade away.And through the hardest days . I will never question us .You are the reason my only reason.

I'm blessed to find what i need in a world loosing hope. you are my only believe .

You make things right every time after time.....

Will you stand by me ?!!!

I love you so much and i miss you so much more .

anm68b54b0b16262b16.gif

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline

I mean How .

Nothing's impossible . Nothing's unreachable .When I am weary you make me stronger

This love is beautiful .So unforgettable . I feel no winter cold when we are together .

When day turns into night .I look into your eyes . I see my future now .All the world and its wonder

This love wont fade away.And through the hardest days . I will never question us .You are the reason my only reason.

I'm blessed to find what i need in a world loosing hope. you are my only believe .

anm68b54b0b16262b16.gif

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Is this for real? Seriously? Whoa -

May 11 '09 - Case Approved 10 yr card in the mail

June - 10 yr card recieved

Feb. 19, 2010 - N-400 Application sent to Phoenix Lockbox

April 3, 2010 - Biometrics

May 17,2010 - Citizenship Test - Minneapolis, MN

July 16, 2010- Retest (writing portion)

October 13, 2010 - Oath Ceremony

Journey Complete!

s-age.png

s-age.png

Filed: Timeline
Good for him Mrs Meriem ''DS'' and BTW my screen name is Hot Guy i guess you was talking to your husband so you said Hot Boy .

Lets hope that your Algerian husband will not attack you with a knife as they used to do to people .

I respect my fiancee so much more than your Algerian boy can respect you .

They played 8 players against 11. You had to have BENIN in your pocket to win which is why you havent made it to the WORLD CUP in years because Egypt has had refs in their pockets for years...You arent going to the world cup.

Algerians fought and won their freedom from colonizers . They are a people to be proud of.

Shut up..

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Singapore
Timeline

Just pinging the topic to remind everyone to keep things "cool". :)

I am an Ewok. I am here to to keep the peace. Please contact me if you have a problem with the site or a complaint regarding a violation of the Terms of Service. For the fastest response please use the 'Contact Us' page to contact me.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline
:pop:

'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, What a Ride'

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Singapore
Timeline
Good for him Mrs Meriem ''DS'' and BTW my screen name is Hot Guy i guess you was talking to your husband so you said Hot Boy .

Lets hope that your Algerian husband will not attack you with a knife as they used to do to people .

Formal warning. Comments like these are not ok.

I am an Ewok. I am here to to keep the peace. Please contact me if you have a problem with the site or a complaint regarding a violation of the Terms of Service. For the fastest response please use the 'Contact Us' page to contact me.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Algeria
Timeline

Reported

Ignored

I'm out of here!

Meriem (F)

glitterfy200428648Z.gif

Filed: Timeline

This mirrors the Egyptian media.

You did not have to insult the Algerian people nor people on the boards to celebrate your country's victory.

pathetic...

Edited by Hanging in there

Timeline
They played 8 players against 11. You had to have BENIN in your pocket to win which is why you havent made it to the WORLD CUP in years because Egypt has had refs in their pockets for years...You arent going to the world cup.

Algerians fought and won their freedom from colonizers . They are a people to be proud of.

Shut up..

If you have any idea about soccer rules you world know why they were playing with 8 players .

Wonder if Malawi have the referee also in their pocket when they won Algeria 0/3!!!!!!

To anyone who still talking about Algeria will go to world cup and Egypt is not :

Well if you think about it we already played in the world cup .How ?? Let me tell you how ?

in the continents cup 2009 '' Last summer '' Egypt played against the world champions .....

Egypt VS Italy '' the world Champion'' and Egypt won 1/0

Egypt VS Brazil '' they are the world champions to and they are the number one team of the world '' and Egypt was going to win the match but we lost 3/4 .

Egypt VS USA Egypt lost 0/3 cause our players were very tired after Italy and Brazil matches and most of our main player were not playing anyway .

In march of 2010 Egypt is going to play match VS England .'' Friendly Match ''

In June of 2010 Egypt is going to play match VS Spain .''Friendly Match ''

Who you think Egypt would play against it if we would go to world cup ?!!!

So in fact its like we went to world cup .

BTW Algeria will never play against Italy ,Brazil,Spain cause Algeria is a third classification '' C '' and i don't think that any of those Strong teams would like to play match against '' C '' team like Algeria .but they would like to play against first classification '' A '' team like Egypt .

Algeria is in the 4th position of that African Cup .and that's very good to them LOL. and they did not go that far in that African Cup since 20 years ago .

Wait a minute .Do you really still want to compare the African champions ''Egypt'' with a country that did not go to even the quarter -finals since 20 years ago ?!!! :whistle:

So shut up ...

anm68b54b0b16262b16.gif

Timeline
This mirrors the Egyptian media.

You did not have to insult the Algerian people nor people on the boards to celebrate your country's victory.

pathetic...

I did not insult anybody .

I just said that Algerian national team and most or even all of Algerian fans can not speak Arabic and its the truth .and by the way its not our media . try to make a search and watch '' Aljezeera '' channel when they were talking to Algerian fans and to their national team and you will find out that they were talking french and there was a translator for them .so why you call that insult if its the truth .but if you want to deny it .its up to you .

Talking about the other part .France was attacking Algeria for more than 100 years and they killed more than one million Algerians. '' check the history '' and if you look at the picture you will find out that more than 4 millions of Algerian living in France now ! and the Algerian dream is going and moving to France .

Let me add you something .before that match '' Aljezeera '' channel was talking to the fans from the both sides .you have to know that they were talking to the Egyptians fans in Egypt '' Cairo'' . and they were talking to Algerian fans in France '' Marcelia and Paris '' . you can go and check that on youtube .

So i guess i did not say anything bad and i did not insult anyone .

anm68b54b0b16262b16.gif

Timeline
thank God kat showed up to defend algeria's honor. twas the piece de resistance to this dog ####### of thread.

I can common that but i will not go down to that low level !

anm68b54b0b16262b16.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.