Mario&Cath

problem in booking for a flight....

8 posts in this topic

good day to everyone. here's our problem. my fiance is having trouble booking a same flight schedule since his ticket will be a round trip ticket and mine will be one way. he can't find same flight for my ticket and his ticket going back to US. what best thing we can do so we can have same flight going to US? tnx and God bless.

mario and cath

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
good day to everyone. here's our problem. my fiance is having trouble booking a same flight schedule since his ticket will be a round trip ticket and mine will be one way. he can't find same flight for my ticket and his ticket going back to US. what best thing we can do so we can have same flight going to US? tnx and God bless.

If he is searching only online then have him call the airlines instead and ask for this. They will be able to help better than just searching online.... They will probably charge 10$ for doing it over phone

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
If he is searching only online then have him call the airlines instead and ask for this. They will be able to help better than just searching online.... They will probably charge 10$ for doing it over phone

it's probably $15 if you do it over the phone, how about trying a travel agent to book it.. could cost you less than booking the flight online..

snxcq70j3.png

tnx guys. we still looking for best ways. i told him to go to a ticketing office/agent rather than booking online.

it's probably $15 if you do it over the phone, how about trying a travel agent to book it.. could cost you less than booking the flight online..

mario and cath

tnx guys. we still looking for best ways. i told him to go to a ticketing office/agent rather than booking online.

my husband too ..he used to go personally to a specific agency.to get here and now for my ticket too going there in the us...

tmPe.jpg8sYym8.png

yesXm8.png

VS7lm8.png

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

I had that problem when my wife (then fiance) and I flew back from Phils to NYC in November. Was able to do it online through NWA's website but had to check that there were enough seats available

for both of us and then do it as 2 different purchases (actually mine was a flight change to my r/t ticket). What others have said about speaking directly to the airline is probably the easiest way.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

I suggest having the PI PERSON call the AIRLINES IN THE PI and make the arrangements. Do it on Wednesday Morning, local PI Time.

Failing that, then have the PI PERSON call around to the better PI TRAVEL AGENTS, and get it done.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

BOOK 2 ROUND TRIP TICKETS EVEN THOU 1 IS DOING ONE WAY AND OTHER ROUND TRIP THAT WAY YOU WILL SIT TOGETHER AND HAVE SAME FLIGHTS GOING TO THE USA.

Edited by sandrasellam

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.