loveforever

HOT URGENT!!Husband visa denied after 2 interviews and i was questioned.Papers not back to USCIS

27 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

We filed K3 visa got all approvals interview set. Go to interview December 1,2009 and i was also questioned same day. Denied. Second interview December 10,2009 also denied. Consulate emailed me after i ask about Jawads papers said they were sent back December 17. Papers are not in USCIS. I have had the senator assistant check with NVC and USCIS the papers are not there. They are telling us just to wait. Plz can any one help us to make this fast and what suggestions do you have for us. We truely believe we were denied because of age difference. Have fired the lawyer because she would not do any thing at all but wanted more money. Plz we are lost and need your help. We just want to be together.

(Plz read our story of what happen below for all details.)

We used K3 visa suggested by the lawyer I hired. So not knowing anything of this I started the process. All seemed to be going well. We filed the I-130 and had approvel fast. As soon as we had notice they recieved we sent the I-129 and had approval fast. Then was a small problem in confusion on sponser but i made enough to be his sponser. Attorney gave me much problem of this but we finally work past this. We send the papers and while we was wait Jawad gets a letter from the consulate of his appointment for his interview. The attorney was shocked because she kept telling me that it wasnt even approved yet through the visa center. We find that for Morocco we dont have to do that. The interview is set and i didnt have to pay the $477.00 to file. Why if an immigration lawyer for 18 years was she shocked by this. This made me start to be afraid of my own lawyer. At this time we have already waited 7 months for the process.

Finally the day comes for interview and I have flown to Morocco to be with Jawad. December 1, 2009. Now the wait for process is 9 months. Jawad arrives early for his interview and I wait in the cafe. He was made to wait until last and then the officer finally calls him up. Jawad said the officer seemed to be nice. He asked him many questions of course of our relationship and of my life here and children my x. He asked of my work asked for many dates of birthdays of children and when I started work. Jawad had all proofs that the consulate asked for and of course all the papers the lawyer prepared. They officer made Jawad sit down then in the middle of his interview and kept watching him. I geuss trying to make him afraid. But we know one another so much this didnt bother him at all. So the officer called him up again and continued to question him. After 45 min of questions he had Jawad come and get me from the cafe. I was so happy thinking we were getting his visa. Now this officer when he saw us come in together his face changed he was mad. He could not prove his point cause he wanted me to be some old woman and I am not. We walked in smiling and arm in arm. He told Jawad he had to go out so he could ask me questions. He starts by saying,"These young men they bring all these proofs and they marry with an older woman and think we are going to give them a visa. Do you understand what I am saying to you!!" I said," I understand what you are trying to say and this is not the situation!" He then starts to ask me questions of Jawad and what we have in common and of his family and where they live and where they were born and I am answering all questions fine. But when I do he keeps cutting me off. Then in the middle of the interview he clicks off the mic and asks his fellow employee where do they want to go for lunch. How rude I can hear every thing he is saying. And I am an American in the American Embassy questioned by and American officer. What is this????? He clicks the mic back on and asks a few more questions and cutting me off when i try and anwer. Then says well we may give him a visa we may do a second interview we dont know. Just go back if you need to go back. Come to find out that he had made sure to ask Jawad when I would go back and asked me the same thing. So I had and idea of what was to happen next.

I was right we wait and they call Jawad and set his second interview for the day after i was supposed to fly back. So I changed my ticket and stayed. Interview December 10,2009 Again Jawad is there early and again they make him wait until last. And the first question out of this officers mouth was," Well did you wife go back?" Jawad said no she waits me in the cafe. This officer was mad. He said WELL HOW MUCH DID THAT COST HER!!!!!!!!!

How is this any of business!!! So he asks Jawad the same questions again. Also he keeps interupting the questions with lets go to money. Jawad answered all this fine becasue we know all of one another. This officer said 4 times during interview lets go back to money. Then one of these times he said What if you find your wife lied for you about money? Jawad said My wife doesnt lie for me we love one another so much and she tells me all she has. Then the officer said to Jawad Well what do you want me to do for you today. Jawad said Give me a visa so I can go live with my wife. The officer said No I dont think so. He said a lot of large words and Jawad said One minute I want to understand what you are saying. You are saying that I lie and I just marry my wife for papers. The officer said Yes that is what I am saying. He denied his visa again and gave him a paper folded in his passport and sent him out the door.

When Jawad and I get back we see he has given us the wrong paper it has some one else name on it and the wrong visa. We emailed this to the lawyer and had to go back the next day. I went to the Embassy and I said this is the wrong papers and there has been some mistake and I want my husbands visa granted. The Morrocan man said he will speak with his suppervisor. He comes back with a paper this same just changed the name and visa. I said i want an explanation of what part of the law is being used to deny my husbands visa. He says I cant explain that for you. I said then I want to talk to this officer. He leaves and comes back and says he says he already denied the visa and the papers are already go back he cant explain for you. Again how they treat people in the American Embassy in Morocco. And this officer used his opion to deny a visa and is trying to use law 221g for his reason.

I came back to US December 13 and we have contacted the lawyer and Consulate and all we have as an answer is Oh you just have to wait. The papers are not in the NVC or USCIS and i want to do some thing now if I can i dont want to wait more. The lawyer said at last phone call that we have to wait and then file an appeal after we get what the denial says. I dont believe this because as soon as i questioned her of how long and how much money this is going to take she didnt want to answer any more quesitons and then asked for more money even though she is not doing any thing with the case at this time. So I let her go and have another lawyer ready to take over. But i want to know if we can do some thing now and may be his papers are still in the consulate. They have lied and done this to others we know.

PLEASE WE NEED YOUR HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE ARE NEEDING TO BE TOGETHER TO LIVE OUR LIFE NOT WAIT MORE!!!!!!WE WERE MARRIED MARCH 9,2009

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline
We filed K3 visa got all approvals interview set. Go to interview December 1,2009 and i was also questioned same day. Denied. Second interview December 10,2009 also denied. Consulate emailed me after i ask about Jawads papers said they were sent back December 17. Papers are not in USCIS. I have had the senator assistant check with NVC and USCIS the papers are not there. They are telling us just to wait. Plz can any one help us to make this fast and what suggestions do you have for us. We truely believe we were denied because of age difference. Have fired the lawyer because she would not do any thing at all but wanted more money. Plz we are lost and need your help. We just want to be together.

We used K3 visa suggested by the lawyer I hired. So not knowing anything of this I started the process. All seemed to be going well. We filed the I-130 and had approvel fast. As soon as we had notice they recieved we sent the I-129 and had approval fast. Then was a small problem in confusion on sponser but i made enough to be his sponser. Attorney gave me much problem of this but we finally work past this. We send the papers and while we was wait Jawad gets a letter from the consulate of his appointment for his interview. The attorney was shocked because she kept telling me that it wasnt even approved yet through the visa center. We find that for Morocco we dont have to do that. The interview is set and i didnt have to pay the $477.00 to file. Why if an immigration lawyer for 18 years was she shocked by this. This made me start to be afraid of my own lawyer. At this time we have already waited 7 months for the process.

Finally the day comes for interview and I have flown to Morocco to be with Jawad. December 1, 2009. Now the wait for process is 9 months. Jawad arrives early for his interview and I wait in the cafe. He was made to wait until last and then the officer finally calls him up. Jawad said the officer seemed to be nice. He asked him many questions of course of our relationship and of my life here and children my x. He asked of my work asked for many dates of birthdays of children and when I started work. Jawad had all proofs that the consulate asked for and of course all the papers the lawyer prepared. They officer made Jawad sit down then in the middle of his interview and kept watching him. I geuss trying to make him afraid. But we know one another so much this didnt bother him at all. So the officer called him up again and continued to question him. After 45 min of questions he had Jawad come and get me from the cafe. I was so happy thinking we were getting his visa. Now this officer when he saw us come in together his face changed he was mad. He could not prove his point cause he wanted me to be some old woman and I am not. We walked in smiling and arm in arm. He told Jawad he had to go out so he could ask me questions. He starts by saying,"These young men they bring all these proofs and they marry with an older woman and think we are going to give them a visa. Do you understand what I am saying to you!!" I said," I understand what you are trying to say and this is not the situation!" He then starts to ask me questions of Jawad and what we have in common and of his family and where they live and where they were born and I am answering all questions fine. But when I do he keeps cutting me off. Then in the middle of the interview he clicks off the mic and asks his fellow employee where do they want to go for lunch. How rude I can hear every thing he is saying. And I am an American in the American Embassy questioned by and American officer. What is this????? He clicks the mic back on and asks a few more questions and cutting me off when i try and anwer. Then says well we may give him a visa we may do a second interview we dont know. Just go back if you need to go back. Come to find out that he had made sure to ask Jawad when I would go back and asked me the same thing. So I had and idea of what was to happen next.

I was right we wait and they call Jawad and set his second interview for the day after i was supposed to fly back. So I changed my ticket and stayed. Interview December 10,2009 Again Jawad is there early and again they make him wait until last. And the first question out of this officers mouth was," Well did you wife go back?" Jawad said no she waits me in the cafe. This officer was mad. He said WELL HOW MUCH DID THAT COST HER!!!!!!!!!

How is this any of business!!! So he asks Jawad the same questions again. Also he keeps interupting the questions with lets go to money. Jawad answered all this fine becasue we know all of one another. This officer said 4 times during interview lets go back to money. Then one of these times he said What if you find your wife lied for you about money? Jawad said My wife doesnt lie for me we love one another so much and she tells me all she has. Then the officer said to Jawad Well what do you want me to do for you today. Jawad said Give me a visa so I can go live with my wife. The officer said No I dont think so. He said a lot of large words and Jawad said One minute I want to understand what you are saying. You are saying that I lie and I just marry my wife for papers. The officer said Yes that is what I am saying. He denied his visa again and gave him a paper folded in his passport and sent him out the door.

When Jawad and I get back we see he has given us the wrong paper it has some one else name on it and the wrong visa. We emailed this to the lawyer and had to go back the next day. I went to the Embassy and I said this is the wrong papers and there has been some mistake and I want my husbands visa granted. The Morrocan man said he will speak with his suppervisor. He comes back with a paper this same just changed the name and visa. I said i want an explanation of what part of the law is being used to deny my husbands visa. He says I cant explain that for you. I said then I want to talk to this officer. He leaves and comes back and says he says he already denied the visa and the papers are already go back he cant explain for you. Again how they treat people in the American Embassy in Morocco. And this officer used his opion to deny a visa and is trying to use law 221g for his reason.

I came back to US December 13 and we have contacted the lawyer and Consulate and all we have as an answer is Oh you just have to wait. The papers are not in the NVC or USCIS and i want to do some thing now if I can i dont want to wait more. The lawyer said at last phone call that we have to wait and then file an appeal after we get what the denial says. I dont believe this because as soon as i questioned her of how long and how much money this is going to take she didnt want to answer any more quesitons and then asked for more money even though she is not doing any thing with the case at this time. So I let her go and have another lawyer ready to take over. But i want to know if we can do some thing now and may be his papers are still in the consulate. They have lied and done this to others we know.

PLEASE WE NEED YOUR HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE ARE NEEDING TO BE TOGETHER TO LIVE OUR LIFE NOT WAIT MORE!!!!!!WE WERE MARRIED MARCH 9,2009

Let it go, the visa was denied. Re-file for a CR-1 (not a K-3). Appealing it will take much longer and cost much more. Keeping the old petition "alive" will only delay the inevitable.

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Iraq
Timeline

call DOS they should have your case logged in the system if it was sent back there is a diplomatic pouch tracking number also due to the holidays it might take a little longer it took my case 6 weeks from the day it was returned from the embassy intil it was received at USCIS it will be sent to NVC first them USCIS sorry for the bad luck calm down you are in for a long ride take it one step at a time and focus on getting through this not the time frame NOTHING will speed it up. My case left the Embassy May 17,2009 it was received by USCIS June 29, 2009 and there it still sits I just hope it dosent end up in the paper shredder

Marriage : 2008-01-26

I-130 Sent : 2008-02-06

I-130 NOA1 : 2008-02-20

I-130 Approved : 2008-03-19

NVC Received : 2008-03-25

Received DS-3032 / I-864 Bill : 2008-04-07

Pay I-864 Bill 2008-04-17

Receive I-864 Package : 2008-04-21

Return Completed I-864 : 2008-04-22

Return Completed DS-3032 : 2008-04-07

Receive IV Bill : 2008-04-20

Pay IV Bill : 2008-04-21

Receive Instruction Package : 2008-05-01

Case Completed at NVC : 2008-05-12

NVC Left : 2008-05-23

Consulate Received :

Packet 3 Received : 2008-05-01

Packet 3 Sent : 2008-05-01

Packet 4 Received : 2008-05-31

Interview Date : 2008-07-15

result AP

2009-05-15 case returned to USCIS

2009-06-29 case received at USCIS

2010-03-12 letter from USCIS stating reason for case being returned and asking for additional info of a on going relationship

2010-03-29 sent next day air-2010-03-30 10:30 USCIS signed for package

2010-03-31 USCIS updated accoun

2010-04-10 received email case reaffirmed

2010-08-18 2nd interview

9/2/2010 Visa Received

9/16/2010 Entered USA

10/15/2010 received 10 year GC

:http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=pGV...s4pIA&hl=en

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

You have an approved I-130 - I suggest you kick it into play at NVC. Give NVC a call on Friday, kick start it ..

(with a denied K-3 though, I can't say you will be successful with the I-130 - but - it doesn't hurt to try ).

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

i agree with darnell. call nvc and see if u can start up with the i130. good luck to u. if your case does get back to uscis, then u do have a long wait. our case was sent back on december 29, 2008, and arrived at uscis on feb 4, 2009.

Give Generously, Live Fully, Laugh Often, Love Completely...AND PRAY ALWAYS!!!

He is home!!!

Filed: Timeline

Its very hard for Muslims trying to get visa these days.

Timeline

I am so sorry for you. The Moroccan Consulate is terrible. They deny for no reason.

Timeline
I think that's an exaggerated statement.

The Consulate in Morocco can be rude and they do deny visa whenever they fill like it without justification. You are going to have to wait this one out and pray that your paperwork is sent back soon. It normally takes a couple of months before it gets back to the USCIS. When it comes to getting a visa lawyers can't help you get approved. People make a hugh mistake by using them. And for her to send the K3 was crazy not that it matters now. You can contact me on PM I will talk with you. I believe I my husband may know your husband. If your husband is from Khim, I won't spell the rest out of wanting to keep private tell him to contact my husband through email.

إله الخير المغرب بلد جميل! Hasbunallah wa ni'am al-wakil Tawkkalna Alay Allah

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
It's funny, Joe because I got my fiancee visa approved easily and I'm a muslim :innocent:

i don't think it is solely based on religion. it is also the country.

Give Generously, Live Fully, Laugh Often, Love Completely...AND PRAY ALWAYS!!!

He is home!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.