The_Dude

Off Topic Part Quatre

3,936 posts in this topic

I've never had tequila. I've never really had much alcohol other than stuff like baileys and kaluha and vodka mixed in stuff. It would have been too expensive of a habit in Canada.

And from the last thread, Darkchilde, there's spiders in chocolate. Like in alot of products that come from plants, they're allowed to have so many parts of insects per so much of the product. So you're probably eating spider legs :P

~*Relationship Info In Profile And Fiance(e) Visa/Adjustment of Status/Removal Of Conditions Info In My Timeline*~

Looking for your favourite Canadian foods that you can't find in the US?

Try this site! http://www.canadianfavourites.com/

Filed: Timeline
I've never had tequila. I've never really had much alcohol other than stuff like baileys and kaluha and vodka mixed in stuff. It would have been too expensive of a habit in Canada.

And from the last thread, Darkchilde, there's spiders in chocolate. Like in alot of products that come from plants, they're allowed to have so many parts of insects per so much of the product. So you're probably eating spider legs :P

OMG. I so don't need to hear these things! :crying:

Edited by Krikit
iagree.gif

You also swallow so many spiders in your sleep per year, try dealing with that :rofl:

~*Relationship Info In Profile And Fiance(e) Visa/Adjustment of Status/Removal Of Conditions Info In My Timeline*~

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
It's funny how even when you look at tequila you can remember the taste vividly.

Oh my lord..tell me about it. The first time i drank tequila was with my sister when i was 15. I dont remember what kind but the bottles had little sombreros on em. we did the whole lemon lime salt thing..first singles..then doubles..then i dont remember the next 15 hours LOL. I do remember wakign up on and off or comming too and a) being spinned around in a rocking chair. the next time i had my head in a bathtub, and then the third time i came too i was on a waterbed with someone holding a cold cloth to my head asking if i was ok. then i was out of it for the next 10 hours.

think i finally "woke up" like a day and a half later..and boy oh boy was i freaking starving..and craving michigan hotdogs..you know the ones with spaghetti sauce on em? and lots of pepsi. lol surprisingly i didn't have a headache..

I can still remember the smell / taste of the tequila 20 years later..and i've never touched it since! I still blame my sister for that to this day XD!

HWDWm6.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

EWWWW EWWWWW EWWWWW!!!!

i hate hate spiders..i'm so freaking afraid of em i see one i jump 3 feet off the ground right into david's arms practically screaming! lol

i know eventually i'll have to get over it a bit if i dont want my kids scared of everything too :(

HWDWm6.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

What are you talking about? I havent been in that thread since last week...? :blink:

Finally married... and still married... ;)

Green card received: March 18, 2011

Removal of Conditions:

GC Expiration: March 11, 2012

Documents sent: December 13, 2011

NOA-1 received: December 15, 2011

Check cashed: Red said yes when asked

Biometrics: January 25, 2012

Letter approving 10-year GC: September 7, 2012

Production of 10-year GC: September 15, 2012

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Yeah food stories are sometimes better not told :lol:

As for tequila stories, I bet everyone has at least one haha - I know I do but I decided it was best not to tell it :hehe:

What are you talking about? I havent been in that thread since last week...? :blink:

We all talk to you in off topic, even when you aren't here. :lol:

Edited by trailmix

Weird, I swear I read it was you, Darkchilde. Oops :lol:

Well, to whoever it was.... that's for you.

EDIT: It was TimandJoyce, how the hell did I mix that up. I guess I'm not awake yet.

Edited by Rhiannercakes

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
It's funny how even when you look at tequila you can remember the taste vividly.

i don't remember anything after tequila......... :blink:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Timeline
You also swallow so many spiders in your sleep per year, try dealing with that :rofl:

OMG. I had one of those itsy bitsy spiders crawl into my ear once. The nurse's office at work couldn't find it so I finally poured ear drops in to kill it. I actually heard it scream! :o:crying:

Oh my lord..tell me about it. The first time i drank tequila was with my sister when i was 15. I dont remember what kind but the bottles had little sombreros on em. we did the whole lemon lime salt thing..first singles..then doubles..then i dont remember the next 15 hours LOL. I do remember wakign up on and off or comming too and a) being spinned around in a rocking chair. the next time i had my head in a bathtub, and then the third time i came too i was on a waterbed with someone holding a cold cloth to my head asking if i was ok. then i was out of it for the next 10 hours.

OMG!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

As for tequila stories, I bet everyone has at least one haha - I know I do but I decided it was best not to tell it :hehe:

Baaach bach bach baaaach

^chicken noises

iagree.gif

Timeline
OMG. I had one of those itsy bitsy spiders crawl into my ear once. The nurse's office at work couldn't find it so I finally poured ear drops in to kill it. I actually heard it scream! :o:crying:

OMG! That's awful, you heard it scream <cringe>

A bug got in my ear one night while I was sleeping, it woke me up bzzz bzzzz ahhhhhhhhh!!

Krikit- from part trois....

The electric cigarettes the only thing you are inhaling is water vapor, nicotene and flavor. Thr cartridges come in a variety of flavors, and nicotene strengths. I'd have to look at the website but I think I cartridge = 10 packs of cigarettes. It looks like a real cigarette when you smoke it with the vapor and the end of it lights up orange.

AOS

Sent- 10-21-09

Tracking says Delivered by USPS-10-23-09

Check cashed-10-30-09 (MSC case # on back)

NOA 1 date-10-29-09 (Received Date 10-23-09)

Hard copy NOA - 11-02-09

Touch- 11-03-09

Received bio appt letter-11-07-09(dated 11-03-09)

Bio appt- 11-19-09

Transfer to CSC-11-18-09

Touch on 485/765- 11-19-09

Touch on 485/765- 11-20-09

Hard copy of transfer to CSC- 11-23-09

Touch on 485- 11-24-09 (now processing @ CSC email)

Touch on 485- 11-25-09

Touch on 485- 11-27-09

Touch on 485- 11-30-09

Touch on 485- 12-01-09

Touch on 485- 12-02-09

Touch on 485- 12-03-09

EAD/AP approved-12-18-09

EAD/AP touch- 12-21-09

GC APPROVED!!- 12-21-09

Notice mailed welcoming PR-12-21-09

2nd Card Production ordered email-12-22-09

Approval notice sent-12-28-09

GC arrived in the mail-01-05-10

Done with USCIS until September 14, 2011!!

ROC

Sent: 09-14-11

Received: 09-16-11

Check cashed: 09-21-11

y7nv8l5t.png

Timeline

Yah, that looks good about now!

:D

I think we should start a NEW tradition on the off-topic thread. Starting the morning with...

50166893.JPG

Shooters!

USCIS

NOA #2: Approval June 25th, 2009 - 92 days

NVC

July 8, 2009 to August 10, 2009 - 28 days

Interview Assigned - December 3, 2009 - FINALLY!!

Medical - December 14, 2009 - Passed

Embassy/Interview - January 26, 2010 Montreal, Quebec Canada - 167 days PASSED!!!

Port of Entry - February 26, 2010 Baltimore International, Maryland

USCIS -- ROC package sent off

November 26, 2011 to Vermont station November 30, 2011 received NOA1December 16, 2011 received biometrics appointment.

January 04, 2012 Biometrics

September 2, 2012, RFE Received.

September 22, 2012 RFE responded to

October 15, 2012 ROC approved, 10 Green card on its way.

kermit_the_frog1237963302.jpg

"Here's some simple advice: Always be yourself. Never take yourself too seriously.

And beware of advice from experts, pigs, and members of Parliament."

Kermit the Frog

Visit my News Feed Page -- Good Reads for Everyone!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.