2kingdomrunners

Hubby approved after 2nd interview of 8 days of AP!!

12 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Senegal
Timeline

FOR MY GOD IS ABLE TO DO EXCEEDINGLY ABUNDANTLY ALL WE CAN EVER ASK OR THINK!!!!

Hello to all VJ FAMILY!! i POSTED IN ANOTHER FORUM AND POSTING HERE TOO!!

It has been an Spiritual and Emotional two weeks, My husband had his 2nd Interview today after 8 days of being in AP, No I never posted because I was determined through prayer that the Lord would intervene and graciously He has. We first had our interview on the 17th of Dec and I of course went to this interview, My husband and I both were interview together they never separated us nor told me to have a seat but they did ask him when and howmany times I have been in Senegal and for how long. He then asked my husband about his previous visitor applications and wanted him to tell him how many and my husband did of course. He asked him questions pertaining to the previous applications and in the end we were given a white form to provide evidence pertining to the previous application. I asked when we have aquired the info can we bring it back today or tomorrow the CO then said we just needed to prove the evidence. So we then had to take a journey to the Gambia to get the evidence and it took us 5 days but praise God through prayer and fasting as well as the legal system in Gambia helped tremedously. We returned back to Senegal the Monday evening and then to the Embassy without an appointment as I was determined to give them this evidence for my husband to come home. They did except the evidence and told us they would call us or contact us if additional information was needed. So we waited and we got an email as I had to arrive back to US for work and I told the CO before I left that I had to return for work and would not be able to come for another interview again, she said it was ok I didn't have to be here for that. So praise God he was shceduled to have interview today and they gave him the green ticket and told him to come back on next Tuesday at 2pm to pick up his passport and package!!!Glory to God he is wonderful!!!!and he is responsible for all thank you Jesus!!!!I want to also add they didn't ask him any questions at 2nd interview only took his passport and gave him the green ticket,told hi to come back next Tuesday and that was it!!To everyone else still waiting I encourage you to hold on to God's unchanging hand He will never fail you nor will he leave you, He hears the prayers and crys of the righteous and He answers them!!

i ESPECIALLY THANK VISA JOURNEY WITHOUT THIS FORUM IT WOULD HAVE BEEN EVEN HARDER BUT I THANK GOD FOR THIS FORUM AND FOR EVERYONE HERE!!MAY THE LORD WHO IS RICH IN MERCY BLESS ALL AS YOU WAIT FOR YOUR LOVE ONES!!

USCIS JOURNEY

Service Center : California Service Center

Consulate : Senegal

Marriage : 06-09-09

I-130 Sent : 04-09-09

I-130 Approved : 08-25-09

NVC JOURNEY

NVC Received: 09-08-09

Case Completed at NVC : 10-23-09

NVC Left : 11-13-09

Completed Medical:12-02-09

Interview Date : 12-17-09 (7:30am)

2nd interview: 12-31-09 Approved

Visa Received : VISA IN HAND!!!01-05-10

POE : 01-06-10 WASH DULLES VERY EASY AND FAST!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Thats wonderful news. Glad your struggles are over.

<object width="660" height="525"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="660" height="525"></embed></object>

Timeline
Thats wonderful news. Glad your struggles are over.

YES SO ARE WE THANK YOU SO MUCH!!IT WAS DEF NOT EASY AT ALL BUT TO GOD BE THE GLORY!!

USCIS JOURNEY

NVC JOURNEY

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
FOR MY GOD IS ABLE TO DO EXCEEDINGLY ABUNDANTLY ALL WE CAN EVER ASK OR THINK!!!!

Hello to all VJ FAMILY!! i POSTED IN ANOTHER FORUM AND POSTING HERE TOO!!

It has been an Spiritual and Emotional two weeks, My husband had his 2nd Interview today after 8 days of being in AP, No I never posted because I was determined through prayer that the Lord would intervene and graciously He has. We first had our interview on the 17th of Dec and I of course went to this interview, My husband and I both were interview together they never separated us nor told me to have a seat but they did ask him when and howmany times I have been in Senegal and for how long. He then asked my husband about his previous visitor applications and wanted him to tell him how many and my husband did of course. He asked him questions pertaining to the previous applications and in the end we were given a white form to provide evidence pertining to the previous application. I asked when we have aquired the info can we bring it back today or tomorrow the CO then said we just needed to prove the evidence. So we then had to take a journey to the Gambia to get the evidence and it took us 5 days but praise God through prayer and fasting as well as the legal system in Gambia helped tremedously. We returned back to Senegal the Monday evening and then to the Embassy without an appointment as I was determined to give them this evidence for my husband to come home. They did except the evidence and told us they would call us or contact us if additional information was needed. So we waited and we got an email as I had to arrive back to US for work and I told the CO before I left that I had to return for work and would not be able to come for another interview again, she said it was ok I didn't have to be here for that. So praise God he was shceduled to have interview today and they gave him the green ticket and told him to come back on next Tuesday at 2pm to pick up his passport and package!!!Glory to God he is wonderful!!!!and he is responsible for all thank you Jesus!!!!I want to also add they didn't ask him any questions at 2nd interview only took his passport and gave him the green ticket,told hi to come back next Tuesday and that was it!!To everyone else still waiting I encourage you to hold on to God's unchanging hand He will never fail you nor will he leave you, He hears the prayers and crys of the righteous and He answers them!!

i ESPECIALLY THANK VISA JOURNEY WITHOUT THIS FORUM IT WOULD HAVE BEEN EVEN HARDER BUT I THANK GOD FOR THIS FORUM AND FOR EVERYONE HERE!!MAY THE LORD WHO IS RICH IN MERCY BLESS ALL AS YOU WAIT FOR YOUR LOVE ONES!!

Conratulations! Indeed our God is faithful.

One question: What kind of evidence did they ask ur husband to bring?My fiance also applied for a visitor's visa in '08 but was refused I'm just scared they might refer to it.

Pls help!!

I-130 sent on 03/03/10

I-130 received 03/04/10

NOA1 sent 03/10/10

NOA1 received 03/16/10

Touched 03/17/10

Touched 06/25/10

Approved 06/30/10(Attorney received notice of approval)

NVC received 07/12/10

PCC collected 07/15/10

Bills paid by attorney 07/15/10

D230 emailed to attorney 07/16/10

D230 sent to NVC 08/02/10

Interview 11/12/10,7.00am

Visa approved 11/12/10

Visa in hand 11/19/10

POE-Washington Dulles 11/25/10

Timeline
Conratulations! Indeed our God is faithful.

One question: What kind of evidence did they ask ur husband to bring?My fiance also applied for a visitor's visa in '08 but was refused I'm just scared they might refer to it.

Pls help!!

IT WAS EVIDENCE ON HIS PRIOR APPLICATION THAT WAS INCORRECT.WENT TO GAMBIA TO RECTIFY AND IT WAS EXCEPTED,JUST MAKE SURE WHATEVER HE PUT ON PRIOR APPLICATIONS IS UP TO DATE AND CORRECT AND YOUR FIANCE SHOULD BE FINE

USCIS JOURNEY

NVC JOURNEY

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

:dance: Father

:dance: Son

:dance: Holy Spirit

Edited by Twisted K

Give Generously, Live Fully, Laugh Often, Love Completely...AND PRAY ALWAYS!!!

He is home!!!

Timeline
:dance: Father

:dance: Son

:dance: Holy Spirit

AMENNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!

USCIS JOURNEY

NVC JOURNEY

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

What an excellent post and testimony. CONGRATULATIONS!!

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did you have the female CO?

VISA JOURNEY

USCIS Journey

02/23/09 ............I-130 sent

03/27/09.............NOA2

TOTAL 32 DAYS

NVC Journey

04/15/09.............Case # Assigned

07/10/09.............Interview assigned

TOTAL 105 DAYS

Embassy Journey

07/14/09.............Forward the case to Embassy in Dakar, Senegal

09/28/09.............Visa in Hand

TOTAL 80 DAYS

VISA GRAND TOTAL 217 DAYS

US CITIZENSHIP JOURNEY

Conditional Resident Journey

09/29/09.............POE New York PIECE OF CAKE!!!

10/27/09.............2 year Green card received

TOTAL 29 DAYS

Removal of Conditions Journey

07/18/11.............I-751 packet sent

03/23/12............10yr GC Received

TOTAL 249 DAYS

Naturalization Journey

07/03/12.............N-400 packet sent

07/23/12.............Resent N-400 packet (husband FORGOT check!)

08/23/12.............Biometrics done

09/12/12.............Interview letter received

10/16/12.............Interview scheduled

Timeline
CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did you have the female CO?

THANK YOU FOR THE CONGRATS EVERYONE AND YES HE DID HAVE THE FEMALE FOR THE 2ND BUT WHEN WE HAD THE 1ST IT WAS ONE OF THE MEN, I ALSO BELIEVE THE FEMALE WAS THE CHIEF CO AT LEST THAT IS WHO I ASKED TO SPEAK WITH WHEN WE ARRIVED FROM GAMBIA TO DELIVER THE EVIDENCE REQUESTED.VERY UNDERSTANDING AND KIND CO WHO ASSURED US THAT SHE WOULD SEE WHAT SHE COULD DO.

USCIS JOURNEY

NVC JOURNEY

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Congratulations!!!! God is good. All the best

Nwanyioma

AOS Timeline
7-23-2010 AOS package mailed priority via USPS to Chicago Lockbox (expected delivery date 7-26-2010)
7-27-2010 AOS package delivered
8-3-2010 NOA 1 AOS/EAD/AP (received hard copy NOA 1's in mailbox 8-7-2010)
8-6-2010 AOS/EAD/AP Touched
8-9-2010 AOS/EAD/AP Touched
9-15-2010 Biometrics walk-in at Alexandria,VA ASC(original appointment date 10-5-2010)
9-15-2010 AOS/EAD Touched
9-16-2010 AOS/EAD Touched
9-22-2010 EAD/AP Touched
9-22-2010 EAD card production ordered. Approved!!!!!
9-23-2010 EAD/AP Touched
9-30-2010 EAD received in mail
10-4-2010 Received interview letter in the mail
11-9-2010 AOS interview 11:00am in Baltimore, Maryland
11-9-2010 Greencard approved!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.