lori7734

more than one petition..PLEASE I NEED TO KNOW

8 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

This is what im wondering what if someone filed a fiance visa petition for someone and realize 2 weeks later that they did it out of guilt and withdrew it and six months later meet the love of there life married him and and filed CR1 WILL THEY DENY THE CR1 BECAUSE THEY PREVOUSLY FILED FOR SOMEONE ELSE 8 MONTHS EARLY. IS THIS A RED FLAG AT THE EMBASSY?

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Italy
Timeline

Definetly would be a red flag, so plan accouringly and make sure you bulk up on documentation for the current application... Lots of proof of relationship, affadavits etc... and how to respond the the questions about it...

10/14/2000 - Met Aboard a Cruise ship

06/14/2003 - Married Savona Italy

I-130

03/21/2009 - I-130 Mailed to Chicago lockbox

11-30-09: GOT GREEN CARD in mail!!!!!!

Citizenship Process;

1/11/2013: Mailed N400 to Dallas Texas

3/11/2013: interview.. Approved

4/4/2013. : Oath! Now a U.S. citizen!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
Definetly would be a red flag, so plan accouringly and make sure you bulk up on documentation for the current application... Lots of proof of relationship, affadavits etc... and how to respond the the questions about it...

I HAVE ALMOST A YEAR AND A HALF OF PHONE BILLS SHOULD I KEEP SAVING AND SEND ALL WEN INTERVIEWS ARRIVES..THAT ALOT OF PAPERS

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Phone bills help , what else do you have , can your fiance explain what happened with your ex ? How many times have you two visited each other

This will not be over quickly. You will not enjoy this.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ireland
Timeline

Honestly, the phonebills could be a bad as well as a good thing... you/ your new spouse will need to explain why you have been talking to eachother for 1.5 years when you applied for a visa for someone else only 6 months ago.

Bye: Penguin

Me: Irish/ Swiss citizen, and now naturalised US citizen. Husband: USC; twin babies born Feb 08 in Ireland and a daughter in Feb 2010 in Arkansas who are all joint Irish/ USC. Did DCF (IR1) in 6 weeks via the Dublin, Ireland embassy and now living in Arkansas.

mod penguin.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

one tos violation removed:

• Make comments in a Post either direct or implied toward another member that are purposely designed to upset, antagonize, make fun of, belittle, or otherwise instigate an argument that takes away from the personal enjoyment of the Service by other users.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
It will be a big red flag and you can expect extra questions at the interview but it isn't an automatic denial

Thye will question you about it and ask him as well.. it will be looked at but you also have the right to change your mind

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.