The Commies 4 Christ IV Thread

5,995 posts in this topic

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
I don't normally get annoyed, but this is the 2nd day I'm having to hear about this. C4C is a place to have fun, a place where I feel I can come and chat with likeminded, yet totally diverse individuals who have all become super good friends. It's also a positive environment filled with mutual respect.

But all your statements coupled with the "I don't like ugly people" BS that was thrown around yesterday are getting annoying. Negativity. Now we're on to fat guys?

I know the guys you speak of, we all know those guys, but guess what? I don't really care what they do. It has nothing to do with their looks. And guess what? They're not all fat. They're not all ugly. And it's their business.

There are overweight men & women who may or may not be good looking who do find love in another country and the girl may be super hot or not. The point is.... who are you to judge? Who am I to judge? Nobody. I say focus on your own relationship and not the relationship of others. If I had to listen to judgmental people on message boards/real life I wouldn't be with my husband right now or have a happy, wonderful life and a child on the way. Because people who stereotyped his "type" thought he was only dating me for a greencard. Guess what? They were wrong. And guess what? I'm not hot, I don't clean my kitchen in high heels or stilletos. So he must be using me, right?

/endrant. I have to make my kids something to eat.

Amen. :star:

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Hello Commies,

I have been thinking for a while that it is time for me to move on... To that end, I'm requesting to Ewok to close my account.

As you know, I've been writing a book for some time, and I feel that if I devote myself to my research this year of 2010 that I can bring that book to fruition. The only way for me to complete this task and grow in my faith is to really focus on this task.

To that end, I'd like to wish all of you a happy 2010 and a Blessed Life! I've tried to share bits of my faith and humor and love with all of you, and I am so thankful that in return you've all shared a bit of yourselves with me! Truly, that was a blessing that we all shared in the C4C thread!

God Bless!

BishopMnA

“Acquire the spirit of peace, and a thousand souls around you will be saved.” - Saint Seraphim of Sarov

49893.gif

"The love of one’s country is a splendid thing. But why should love stop at the border?” - Pablo Casals

Filed: Timeline

aww really Bishop? I will miss you dearly and I only got to know you recently... I think you're making a very wise decision though, I have also become an addict of VJ of late and need to shut it off... now if only I had your courage in that request to Ewok it would be Great! lol

all of Gods creatures are beautiful, some the beauty is more apparent than others!!

and for those that think all asian ladies are submissive, you are wrong!!

I have not won an argument in three years :crying:

I think ladies are awesome regardless of ethnic or culture!!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Peru
Timeline
Hello Commies,

I have been thinking for a while that it is time for me to move on... To that end, I'm requesting to Ewok to close my account.

As you know, I've been writing a book for some time, and I feel that if I devote myself to my research this year of 2010 that I can bring that book to fruition. The only way for me to complete this task and grow in my faith is to really focus on this task.

To that end, I'd like to wish all of you a happy 2010 and a Blessed Life! I've tried to share bits of my faith and humor and love with all of you, and I am so thankful that in return you've all shared a bit of yourselves with me! Truly, that was a blessing that we all shared in the C4C thread!

God Bless!

BishopMnA

:crying:

2010 is not starting off so well.

205656_848198845714_16320940_41282447_7410167_n-1.jpg

Filed: Timeline
all of Gods creatures are beautiful, some the beauty is more apparent than others!!

and for those that think all asian ladies are submissive, you are wrong!!

I have not won an argument in three years :crying:

I think ladies are awesome regardless of ethnic or culture!!

I don't think they're submissive at all either... such a myth... lol

Timeline
Hello Commies,

God Bless!

BishopMnA

Bishop...keep the account open so you can pop in when YOU feel the need.....you know how I feel.....I will stay in touch but please re think! :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying:

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Timeline

Susita, I agree. Loosing too many good people here is heartbreaking, to say the least.

I need to get into my prayer closet *pulls out the tallit* and spend the rest of my fast in the Word and in prayer.

I'll be back when things quiet down.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
I'm a complete cocktail... forget about the half-breed... lol

Dutch,Portuguese (sephardic jewish) born in South Africa and now living in the US... sheezz !!

Heh, that's nothing. I'm Cuban, English, Irish, Scottish, Dutch, German, Swedish, Cherokee, French, and Spanish. Even have an ancestor or two that were from Israel.

Advice taken, thanks... I will STFU... I just really wish some more woman would tell those guys off and not just take the bashing going on about western woman... it's such BS !

Sometimes, just sometimes, it's not worth it to bother.

As for people leaving - the only reason that I keep coming back to VJ (because we're pretty much done with our journey sans the interview until citizenship) is C4C and the Canada regionals. I only read C4C unless a random thread in OT catches my eye. Sorry, did the trolling thing and can find asshats on another forum I read - don't need that BS here.

Montreal: BEAT!!! Approved!!!!!

event.png