5,995 posts in this topic

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Rob, are you 0k?

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Power to the People!

“Acquire the spirit of peace, and a thousand souls around you will be saved.” - Saint Seraphim of Sarov

49893.gif

"The love of one’s country is a splendid thing. But why should love stop at the border?” - Pablo Casals

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Well, two is better than one.......I guess.

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

...I believe Rob is implying that we shut the other one down (cuz it was started by a moderator and not a commie), and just post in this thread now...

“Acquire the spirit of peace, and a thousand souls around you will be saved.” - Saint Seraphim of Sarov

49893.gif

"The love of one’s country is a splendid thing. But why should love stop at the border?” - Pablo Casals

Comrade Len(in),

Estas tu? :rofl:

Lenin.jpg

Puedas ayudarme? :help::lol:

Peace!

Mark

49893.gif

:jest:

Srsly, I need you to help me... :help: ...if that really is you on the USCIS website :rofl::bonk:

Its almost been 3 months since I sent in my ROC and received my NOA1...and I still can't see my case update on the USCIS website...because it hasn't been entered...and I haven't had another letter for a the biometrics yet either :angry:

I tried to call them while I was in France but they wouldn't give me information because my wife wasn't with me to speak to them on the phone and say it was 'ok' :wacko:

I'm going to try to give them another call today...but...sigh...anyways, I'm not too upset, just want it to be done before her extension letter expires...

49893.gif