The_Dude

The Commies 4 Christ IV Thread

5,995 posts in this topic

Did I miss something? I (L) John & Jean - don't see how you could offend anyone you are super nice. :wacko:

thanks Sus, we try to be! The comment I made about me being a half breed, was an attempt to lighten the tension. So if anybody takes offense, sorry!!!

Nagi, it was about the BS that happened last night, we are a very diverse community and did not mean to hurt anyone.

the post count is getting high again, in this thread!!

Edited by john & jean

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

No offense taken. :luv:

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Peru
Timeline
thanks Sus, we try to be! The comment I made about me being a half breed, was an attempt to lighten the tension. So if anybody takes offense, sorry!!!

No John we totally respect your half-man, half-squirrel breed :lol:

Bill.jpg

205656_848198845714_16320940_41282447_7410167_n-1.jpg

Filed: Timeline

I'm a complete cocktail... forget about the half-breed... lol

Dutch,Portuguese (sephardic jewish) born in South Africa and now living in the US... sheezz !!

Sounds like I missed a whole lot of action yesterday... I'm sure even with me gone I had some part in it... true? :devil: anyone care to share a link? lol

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

I still don't have a voice today. Nada. Zip.

(Puerto Rico) Luis & Laura (Brazil) K1 JOURNEY
04/11/2006 - Filed I-129F.
09/29/2006 - Visa in hand!

10/15/2006 - POE San Juan
11/15/2006 - MARRIAGE

AOS JOURNEY
01/05/2007 - AOS sent to Chicago.
03/26/2007 - Green Card in hand!

REMOVAL OF CONDITIONS JOURNEY
01/26/2009 - Filed I-751.
06/22/2009 - Green Card in hand!

NATURALIZATION JOURNEY
06/26/2014 - N-400 sent to Nebraska
07/02/2014 - NOA
07/24/2014 - Biometrics
10/24/2014 - Interview (approved)

01/16/2015 - Oath Ceremony

*View Complete Timeline

I've decided that this year I will try to be much nicer on VJ... and the Commies will have to please let me know when I cross the nasty line... I take all criticism without any offense so don't be scared to hurt my feelings, sometimes I need a STFU like everyone else :devil:

Now it always happens, like now that I get sucked in to write a nice long response to a schmuck who called me roadkill... the question is, to post or not... ?

Timeline
No John we totally respect your half-man, half-squirrel breed :lol:

Bill.jpg

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Sorry Laura.....keep gargling and REST. :luv:

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Timeline
the question is, to post or not... ?

Not. Too much talking in that thread. It needed to die on page 2.

kodasmall3.jpg

:blink: not necessary

But they think I'm bashing all men... this is BS...

There's only one type of man I cannot stand: The kind of guy who makes no effort to improve his appearance and lifestyle... He is unattractive from his own doing and is usually a loser without any hint of a social life or ambition who goes around saying he's "forced" to go wife shopping in Asia/Russia because Western woman are this or that or whatever else BS to make up for their own insecurities and lack of trying to get out there and find someone willing to put up with them... They would rather blame half the US population for being unsuitable for marriage rather than try to improve themselves a little. They come on here boasting with their pics of their young foreign wives and look like complete idiots to any normal woman on here, and then they carry on even further trying to insult Western woman with their BS talk. I'm so annoyed by these type of men I just cannot STFU to them... it's too hard !

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Peru
Timeline

I don't normally get annoyed, but this is the 2nd day I'm having to hear about this. C4C is a place to have fun, a place where I feel I can come and chat with likeminded, yet totally diverse individuals who have all become super good friends. It's also a positive environment filled with mutual respect.

But all your statements coupled with the "I don't like ugly people" BS that was thrown around yesterday are getting annoying. Negativity. Now we're on to fat guys?

I know the guys you speak of, we all know those guys, but guess what? I don't really care what they do. It has nothing to do with their looks. And guess what? They're not all fat. They're not all ugly. And it's their business.

There are overweight men & women who may or may not be good looking who do find love in another country and the girl may be super hot or not. The point is.... who are you to judge? Who am I to judge? Nobody. I say focus on your own relationship and not the relationship of others. If I had to listen to judgmental people on message boards/real life I wouldn't be with my husband right now or have a happy, wonderful life and a child on the way. Because people who stereotyped his "type" thought he was only dating me for a greencard. Guess what? They were wrong. And guess what? I'm not hot, I don't clean my kitchen in high heels or stilletos. So he must be using me, right?

/endrant. I have to make my kids something to eat.

205656_848198845714_16320940_41282447_7410167_n-1.jpg

But they think I'm bashing all men... this is BS...

There's only one type of man I cannot stand: The kind of guy who makes no effort to improve his appearance and lifestyle... He is unattractive from his own doing and is usually a loser without any hint of a social life or ambition who goes around saying he's "forced" to go wife shopping in Asia/Russia because Western woman are this or that or whatever else BS to make up for their own insecurities and lack of trying to get out there and find someone willing to put up with them... They would rather blame half the US population for being unsuitable for marriage rather than try to improve themselves a little. They come on here boasting with their pics of their young foreign wives and look like complete idiots to any normal woman on here, and then they carry on even further trying to insult Western woman with their BS talk. I'm so annoyed by these type of men I just cannot STFU to them... it's too hard !

I am looking very good for my age,yes?!!! :innocent:

Edited by john & jean

Timeline
They come on here boasting with their pics of their young foreign wives and look like complete idiots to any normal woman on here, and then they carry on even further trying to insult Western woman with their BS talk. I'm so annoyed by these type of men I just cannot STFU to them... it's too hard !

WELCOME TO VJ!!!

kodasmall3.jpg