phopho06

driving test

27 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

liberal immigrants. a woman's place is in the kitchen. your husband should get another job.

* K1 Timeline *
* 04/07/06: I-129F Sent to NSC
* 10/02/06: Interview date - APPROVED!
* 10/10/06: POE Houston
* 11/25/06: Wedding day!!!

* AOS/EAD/AP Timeline *
*01/05/07: AOS/EAD/AP sent
*02/19/08: AOS approved
*02/27/08: Permanent Resident Card received

* LOC Timeline *
*12/31/09: Applied Lifting of Condition
*01/04/10: NOA
*02/12/10: Biometrics
*03/03/10: LOC approved
*03/11/10: 10 years green card received

* Naturalization Timeline *
*12/17/10: package sent
*12/29/10: NOA date
*01/19/11: biometrics
*04/12/11: interview
*04/15/11: approval letter
*05/13/11: Oath Ceremony - Officially done with Immigration.

Complete Timeline

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

So you pulled out of the pararell parking while there's on coming car passing you? That's what I understand from your post.

Eventhough you know and 'saw' the car coming while you are getting out of your parking space, you should wait until it is clear before you pull out. becasue the other car might not see you coming out and hit you instead.

But if you didnt see the car coming while pulling out but there is - did you look at your side window before you pull out? that migth be the reason why the officer flunk you.

K-1 = 4 months

AOS = 5 months

I-751 = almost one year

I Love My Life With You

"A society is judged by how it treats its animals and elderly"

Filed: Timeline
i really need to know how to drive coz my husbands working and i need to get work also to help him so i need to know how to drive i know i know how i will be taking the test again tomorrow i hope i get my luck coz i can talk the test 3 times only and if not i need to go to driving school and get letter from them..if i didn't pass i this test the 3rd time..

don't hurry back tomorrow, you're to nervous & excited. get your to husband practice with you a few more days (parking a lot) then go take the test again thursday.

7yqZWFL.jpg

i really need to know how to drive coz my husbands working and i need to get work also to help him so i need to know how to drive i know i know how i will be taking the test again tomorrow i hope i get my luck coz i can talk the test 3 times only and if not i need to go to driving school and get letter from them..if i didn't pass i this test the 3rd time..

don't hurry back tomorrow, you're to nervous & excited. get your to husband practice with you a few more days (parking a lot) then go take the test again thursday.

Yes, practice makes perfect. You will do fine and pass, as long as you don't make this highlight reel.

Sign-on-a-church-af.jpgLogic-af.jpgwwiao.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
So you pulled out of the pararell parking while there's on coming car passing you? That's what I understand from your post.

Eventhough you know and 'saw' the car coming while you are getting out of your parking space, you should wait until it is clear before you pull out. becasue the other car might not see you coming out and hit you instead.

But if you didnt see the car coming while pulling out but there is - did you look at your side window before you pull out? that migth be the reason why the officer flunk you.

i was parking in the center of two cars when i got to the office where i take the test.. and then when we are ready to leave and start the test i was pulling out of the place were i had my parking and there was a car in front of me parking and i try to get out of that parking to start the test.. and when i try to get out she tough i will hit the car in front of me taht why she flunk me but what i have read in the book they can flunk me right away if i hit car and if im involve with accident when i was taking the test.. i didnt even get a change to get out ofthat parkign spot and drive..

so0o0o0o0o0o0 SAD :crying:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
liberal immigrants. a woman's place is in the kitchen. your husband should get another job.

:huh:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Practice makes perfect. Parallel parking is as nearly complex, to expecting the unexpected from other drivers. Driving is not as easy as it sounds. I almost got into an accident today, because some dumas decided to merge in front of me with no signal or warning..... Many people cannot drive well. Not to mention cell phone talking and texting...

hello guys :crying:

i just arrive home from a road test to get my driving test and the examiner ask me if the other officer can ride at the back coz they are observing her and i park to parking lot with is a parallel park and then when i try to got out of that spot she said stop coz im about to hit the other car in front of me even if im not and she said she wont continue my test .. and i think she just flunk me coz she want to impress that person whos observing her.. isn't that BULL.. and now i need to take my driving test the second time..and i hope i wont get to have that situation again.. :angry:

isn't that reasonable flunking me even i didn't hit any thing and she just believe i will hit it? im really disappointing about it today :crying:

Don't worry! Keep practicing, not everyone passes the first time. My wife didn't either, and the licensing agent was extremely rude to her to boot. In fact the gal was borderline racist. The tester alleged my wife made a dangerous turn in front of someone, which my wife said was not true. Regardless, she needed and got more practice. In fact we practiced, and a few weeks later, went back, and she got her license, from the same obnoxious tester! :thumbs:

Also remember that it is not necessary to perfectly execute technical tasks like parralel parking, you can actually fail those. The tester is actually looking for you to have good care and control of the vehicle, good placement of hands, good eye movement [not staring straight down the road but looking side to side, in mirrors constantly etc] and not break any laws.

A great way to get familiar and comfortable with handling your vehicle is to find a big open parking lot, without many or any cars, and drive backwards a lot! Really helped my wife. Makes going forward, which you do a lot more, really easy. :yes:

Edited by ready4ONE

B and J K-1 story

• April 2004 met online
  • July 16, 2006 Met in person on her birthday in United Arab Emirates
  • August 4, 2006 sent certified mail I-129F packet Neb SC
  • August 9, 2006 NOA1
  • August 21, 2006 received NOA1 in mail
  • October 4, 5, 7, 13 & 17 2006 Touches! 50 day address change... Yes Judith is beautiful, quit staring at her passport photo and approve us!!! Shaming works! LOL
  • October 13, 2006 NOA2! November 2, 2006 NOA2? Huh? NVC already processed and sent us on to Abu Dhabi Consulate!
  • February 12, 2007 Abu Dhabi Interview SUCCESS!!! February 14 Visa in hand!
  • March 6, 2007 she is here!
  • MARCH 14, 2007 WE ARE MARRIED!!!
  • May 5, 2007 Sent AOS/EAD packet
  • May 11, 2007 NOA1 AOS/EAD
  • June 7, 2007 Biometrics appointment
  • June 8, 2007 first post biometrics touch, June 11, next touch...
  • August 1, 2007 AOS Interview! APPROVED!! EAD APPROVED TOO...
  • August 6, 2007 EAD card and Welcome Letter received!
  • August 13, 2007 GREEN CARD received!!! 375 days since mailing the I-129F!

Remove Conditions:

• May 1, 2009 first day to file
  • May 9, 2009 mailed I-751 to USCIS CS

If I remember right. You are north of Cameron, Mo. Try taking your drivers test down here in Kansas City with the rest of us crazy drivers... :P The examiners have seen it all down here!!

hello guys :crying:

i just arrive home from a road test to get my driving test and the examiner ask me if the other officer can ride at the back coz they are observing her and i park to parking lot with is a parallel park and then when i try to got out of that spot she said stop coz im about to hit the other car in front of me even if im not and she said she wont continue my test .. and i think she just flunk me coz she want to impress that person whos observing her.. isn't that BULL.. and now i need to take my driving test the second time..and i hope i wont get to have that situation again.. :angry:

isn't that reasonable flunking me even i didn't hit any thing and she just believe i will hit it? im really disappointing about it today :crying:

Next time say NO to the ride along.

"The fact that we are here today to debate raising America’s debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the U.S. Government can’t pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our Government’s reckless fiscal policies."

Senator Barack Obama
Senate Floor Speech on Public Debt
March 16, 2006

barack-cowboy-hat.jpg
90f.JPG

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Cambodia
Timeline

Write a letter to the DMV. Complain. Mention that the anticipation of someone's actions is not justify enough to fail me the test. Next time, I will mount a video camera to observe myself and the test takers.

Simple as that.

mooninitessomeonesetusupp6.jpg

Which state insists on the ability to parallel park? Good for that state by the way, having control over the vehicle is important but they do not test anything that 'difficult' in CA.

i took my drivers test in Mo. i really didn't even get a change to drive in the road with the officer when we went to the place we will got o take the test we saw a parallel park and we took it to try also if im ready.. and i really did good and we decided to got there and tell them aim gonna take the road test and when we get o the vehicle that's what happen. she thought that im gonna hit it when im trying to get out or that parking spot to start the test.. and i think she really try to empress that other officer who is evaluating her also... and i think she really didn't know what shes doing she didn't even ask me where my proof of insurance..

It's ok to be upset... But dont worry too much, Maybe you'll make it on 2nd time... I failed my Driving test twice lol. My 1st test I never got a chanced either to drive on the road coz I didnt make my parralel.... 2nd test, I did my parralel perfectly.... but the instructor still failed me coz he said I was driving at the middle of the yellow lane when I was driving up the curvy hill... But I thought I didnt....... The 3rd time, I dont know what happened... But I did a mistake in parralel again... and I was driving to slow so I thought I was gonna failed my test again then I'm dead lol coz have to wait 6 months before I can take a driving test again. But my instructor that time passed me. Sometimes it's also up to the instructor lol. Just try not to be nervous next time and dont mistaken the gas as a break lol. And always watch the shifter everytime you shifting the "Drive" to "Reverse". Better luck next time sis :thumbs: . Keep practicing.

SzIKm4.png
4202e493-922b-4a14-a1b7-438a49a69f71_zps0b740bfd-4829-475c-92b2-ceedfc991843_zps

Chains do not hold a marriage together. It is threads, hundreds of tiny threads which sew people together through the years.