victimized

Extremely Illegal Wife

40 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
Contact ICE at the bottom of the main page. I'm sorry that it has turned out this way. At least you found out now before you 2 had children right?

VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423.

Best possible post. :thumbs:

**sound of dozens of phones dialing**

Please remain on the line... your call is important to us.... :jest:

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Contact ICE at the bottom of the main page. I'm sorry that it has turned out this way. At least you found out now before you 2 had children right?

VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423.

**If you wish to report an incident of immigration fraud, please press one**

BEEP (as one is pressed).

** Thank you, your call will be answered in approximately (different computer voice) July, 2010**

3dflags_ukr0001-0001a.gif3dflags_usa0001-0001a.gif

Travelers - not tourists

Friday.gif

**If you wish to report an incident of immigration fraud, please press one**

BEEP (as one is pressed).

** Thank you, your call will be answered in approximately (different computer voice) July, 2010**

us_immig.jpg

Edited by Hopp

Sign-on-a-church-af.jpgLogic-af.jpgwwiao.gif

Filed: Other Country: Cameroon
Timeline
I am very sorry to hear that..This is what I am going through this very moment..My husband producing a fraudulent marriage...

There is quite a twist to this man...He left quite fast and forgot a few things here and very revealing proofs. Audios and chat he was having all alone with his traditional wife and this man had 2 children with her and another with a different woman..They had planned this whole scenario, from the start to the end and how they would reunite in the USA and have me sponsor their children and then take the children away from me..

How he would create a scene so I get fed up and give him a quick divorce, and meanwhile he would be online finding his traditional wife a man to sponsor her into the USA. So they could be reunited...

Please tell me that you're looking to get your marriage to this man annulled...

Even a 10 year Green Card can be revoked. If the marriage is annulled on the basis of fraud (i.e. already in another marriage) then the whole basis for his Green Card is Fraud and this will collapse around him. Sure at this point his marriage to you isn't a condition for his current green card but if there was fraud employed to get the original green card it is still fraud to get the 10 year card so he is stupid.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes, I will look into getting this marriage annulled.

..He has been harassaing me, using his wife in Cameroon also and some of his friends...He received a verbal warning from the local police after I made a complaint and he still used the internet and his stupid traditional wife to get to me, and he was calling my sister in Canada....So I made another complaint to the police and he is being charge with stalking me and I took a restraining order against him. The judge did not hesitated one second to give me the restraining order..Because of what I wrote in my statement..

This whole scenario is making me PUKE.. My heart was pure and sincere. I have done it all for love and look...How can people be so hateful and cons??? oufff....This is a rude awakening.....

To top it all, he told me 6 years ago the he was an orphelin, well, that too was a great lie, his mom is well alive, and she stood right in front of me when I was in Cameroon pretending to be a neighbor...He even has brothers too......This whole thing is sickkkkkkkkk....F$#@ N SICK......

Guys please send me good thoughts and prayers, I will need them greatly...

MmeBitote

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: India
Timeline

Oh god. That is just awful. I'm so so sorry for you.

Hopefully, the situation can be resolved.

03/27/2009: Engaged in Ithaca, New York.
08/17/2009: Wedding in Calcutta, India.
09/29/2009: I-130 NOA1
01/25/2010: I-130 NOA2
03/23/2010: Case completed.
05/12/2010: CR-1 interview at Mumbai, India.
05/20/2010: US Entry, Chicago.
03/01/2012: ROC NOA1.
03/26/2012: Biometrics completed.
12/07/2012: 10 year card production ordered.

09/25/2013: N-400 NOA1

10/16/2013: Biometrics completed

12/03/2013: Interview

12/20/2013: Oath ceremony

event.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
My wife came here and I believed that she was an only parent of our daughter but it was a lie, her husband (she isn't even legally divorced yet !!!) has had family trying to contact us .. she admitted to paying people to falsifying documents in order to get to the United States; she has been here over 2 years under these pretenses and now I find out that all she wants to do is run around with other filipinas and party all the time .. almost every word out of her mouth to me is a lie. My question to you is this, who can I call to turn her in as I don't want to spend the rest of my life in prison??

thnx

How will turning her in, benefit you? If you want to be seperated from her then get a divorce.

JNR

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Syria
Timeline

my condolences to all of you who are undergoing difficulties :( :( :((F)(F)(F)

Timeline:

Sent in I-130 form: 01/29/09

Interview Date: 11/08/09 (APPROVED!)

Visa in Hand: 11/12/09

POE: 01/30/10 (!!!!) at JFK Airport in NYC... can't wait!

Got the green card maybe 8 weeks after 01/30/10...

TBC....

======================================================================

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Pretty sad, but we see this here a lot. Scamming the petitioner.

You did nothing wrong. Broke no laws. You break the laws if you act to further crimes or harbor criminals that you know are breaking the law. You don't get prosecuted for escaping a con man.

It's simple conceptually but maybe a little tedious to go through and document the lies along the way she told to the embassy, homeland security and what not. But all of it is grounds for revoking status.

You can't merrilize this. That is a word meaning to take on a vigilante crusade and implode in a fireball of self-pity, remorse, vengeance and other toxic mixed-up emotions.

This is a bad person that will ruin your life. Get away. Be organized and just systematically get the job done. Divorce.

mmebitote yea, hang in there. How can people be so cruel? They just do. People like that exist. Way more horrifying people. People that will kill you for the change in your pocket.

You look back and ask why you didn't see the signs. But you have to just do the best you can. The whole family can be in on it, yes.

Sounds like you are handling it OK and just need support. So it's darkest before the dawn. You'll be fine.

Filed: Country: China
Timeline
You can't "merrilize" this. That is a word meaning to take on a vigilante crusade and implode in a fireball of self-pity, remorse, vengeance and other toxic mixed-up emotions.

LMAO. a new word for websters. check it against "valsuizing", which is defined as taking advantage of someone while cloaked in self righteousness, then acting out in anger when they leave, then realising how important to the continuation of the aubse they really are.

obamasolyndrafleeced-lmao.jpg

When the lie is too big.......

I understand the holy hell you are going through. You are not the first foreigner who has been duped by a Filipina.

Call the ICE Hotline, they are there 24/7, best to call off-hours for less wait time. Stress "immigration fraud" in your report, if you feel that to be the situation. You can always call them back to "update a previous complaint" as more information comes to your knowledge. They will follow up in due course.

In the meanwhile, you have to decide what you are going to do. I suggest talking to an attorney specializing in both family law and immigration. You need to develop an exit strategy to protect your finances and legal rights. You can fully expect a restraining order filed against you at some point. All she has to say is "I'm scared of him" and her woman's rights advocacy firm will fill in the blanks with crafty, well-known language and terminology to make you look like the meanest SOB on the planet.

Do not attend any court hearings without representation - you will lose harder in Family Court without an attorney. How can the judge prove she isn't scared, and deny her a restraining order? Her advocate/attorney will do the talking and she can simply answer "yes" when asked by the judge.

She is already hanging out all night with Filipinos in the karaoke bars, bad friends who value marriage themselves to the extent that they encourage a married woman to stay out and party while her husband is home. You can bet that they have already coached her on how to dump you, get a restraining order, get you kicked out and take control of your own home, all at your expense. Its a scam that happens every day.

Keep taking copious notes and build a time line of past events, dates, times and things she has done or said. Put it on paper as they come to mind.

Her buying new and expensive fashion accessories and other junk in excess of known budgets is a clue that she is trying to hoard as much as she possibly can before it hits the fan. If you tell her no, she can claim abuse as you are controlling the family resources, which includes using credit cards!

You need an attorney. CYMFA

http://e-census.com.ph/ is a site where you can order Philippine birth/death/marriage records online. It can take up to 6-8 weeks for delivery. You need to provide exact information for the best results. Best is to have a Filipino attorney go in person to the NSO office on your behalf to obtain any documents available on her previous marriage and child. He will be able to have the clerks in the NSO check for variables in dates, etc.

Check with your local civil court rules of evidence regarding foreign documents. Chances are that any foreign documents. live births, certificate of marriage, etc. will need to be authenticated by the Philippine Department of Foreign Affairs (red ribbon copy) and also by the US Embassy in order for them to be admitted as evidence in Family Court. There are travel agencies in the RP who can take them there and get this done for you for a very reasonable cost.

Some questions, what type of visa did she arrive on, did you marry in Philippines or US? What is her current green card status, 2-year Conditional or 10 year LPR? There may still be an opportunity to withdraw and disavow your obligation at act as her sponsor.

The USCIS is on your side. Family Court is not. Remember that police, county attorney, family civil court, will avoid anything to do with immigration matters, or make any rulings that would interfere with her immigration status. Moreover if the USCIS gave her a visa, based upon their determination of her legal capacity to marry you, your local civil court has no jurisdiction to overturn that decision and grant you an annulment based on marriage fraud. DHS/ICE/USCIS has their own way to deal with that.

Lay low, get with a local attorney to work out a strategy to protect yourself, legally and financially NOW. Be pro-active in obtaining copies of her foreign documents. Consider hiring a good Philippine attorney in the RP who can organize a field investigation and obtain photos and affidavits from those who have information about her child and husband.

Additionally, get yourself a free Google Voice phone number for voice mail and rent a PO Box for post mail that is best not delivered to your home.

PM me for any questions.

NM

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.