The_Sage1

Filipina Fiance Visa .com

24 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I am just curious to know if anyone else here is using Filipinafiancevisa.com's service? I am still awaiting my NOA2. So far, I've been pretty impressed with how smooth the agency made this whole process so far...and their fees are way cheaper than other agencies. If you've their service, what was your experience with them?

I am just curious to know if anyone else here is using Filipinafiancevisa.com's service? I am still awaiting my NOA2. So far, I've been pretty impressed with how smooth the agency made this whole process so far...and their fees are way cheaper than other agencies. If you've their service, what was your experience with them?

Philippines Fiancee Visa Service

$249. The K1 Visa Experts. Working exclusively with U.S. clients with fiancees in the Philippines with a 100 percent success rate!

They are bullshitting! Impossible to have 100% success rate unless you've only done a couple.

If they lie in one place who knows what they do elsewhere.

Edited by Dakine

K1 denied, K3/K4, CR-1/CR-2, AOS, ROC, Adoption, US citizenship and dual citizenship

!! ALL PAU!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Not sure if im looking in the wrong spot on that site but I dont see anything backs up their claim's really at all. All you hear is a voice on a video and a picture of a guy that can be fake. Not to mention an extra 200+ dollars for something that someone can do themselfs which is already expencive? Petition approved in 3 weeks of course thats possible it takes 5months + do to EVERYTHING including the interview and all the rest. There is no way to get a visa approved in 3 weeks. Petition yes, visa no. - The website looks kind of hinky and not very professional too.

-------------------------------------------- as1cE-a0g410010MjgybHN8MDA5Njk4c3xNYXJyaWVkIGZvcg.gif

Your I-129f was approved in 5 days from your NOA1 date.

Your interview took 67 days from your I-129F NOA1 date.

AOS was approved in 2 months and 8 days without interview.

ROC was approved in 3 months and 2 days without interview.

I am a Citizen of the United States of America. 04/16/13

Hmm I wouldnt consider it. I like how it tells you in each section that "U.S. Embassy in Manila is one of the toughest Embassies in the World to get a K-1 visa from." In each section for each visa it just changes to the visa type. I dont believe that for one minute. From what i have read, the interview in manila is fairly simple and quick....less than 10 mins.

Good luck with your visa, but i wouldnt pay someone what i can take care of myself with forums like this.

For our Full timeline

event.png

Removal of conditions Journey

16 March 2012 Sent I-751 package from Aviano AB, Italy.

29 March 2012 Received everything back...wrong fee. thought we didn't have to pay biometrics since we were sending fingerprint cards and passport photos.

30 March 2012 Sent everything out again from Aviano AB, Italy.

10 April 2012 Check cashed

17 April 2012 Received NOA1 dated 6 April.

06 Dec 2012 Received 10 yr green card. Letter said it was approved 28 November 2012.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline
Hmm I wouldnt consider it. I like how it tells you in each section that "U.S. Embassy in Manila is one of the toughest Embassies in the World to get a K-1 visa from." In each section for each visa it just changes to the visa type. I dont believe that for one minute. From what i have read, the interview in manila is fairly simple and quick....less than 10 mins.

Good luck with your visa, but i wouldnt pay someone what i can take care of myself with forums like this.

The benefit of using a visa service would come in the "service" part, and they cannot offer much service for $249. You can't get a brake job on your car for that. I will fill in your forms for that amount, make the check to CASH, please. But if what you are looking for is service to guide you through the process, prepare you for an interview (at any consulate) or consult with you and your fiancee, you will not get that for $249 unless it is some sort of charity organization using volunteer staff.

No one can promise a processing time, it is not something they have any control over. An experienced service can avoid RFEs which reduces your processing time to the minimum possible, but to give any sort of estimate of actual time is not possible except it the roughest terms...4-6 months, etc. Visa services and attorneys have no magic bullet to speed things along.

Phillipines is a difficult consulate but "one of the most difficult in the world" is probably a stretch. But it is one requiring study and preparation to be sure. Interview times are not a good yardstick to judge the difficulty of the consulate, extremely difficult consulates have extremely short interview times, as a rule...so do very easy ones.

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Filed: Other Country: China
Timeline

The benefit of using a visa service would come in the "service" part, and they cannot offer much service for $249. You can't get a brake job on your car for that. I will fill in your forms for that amount, make the check to CASH, please. But if what you are looking for is service to guide you through the process, prepare you for an interview (at any consulate) or consult with you and your fiancee, you will not get that for $249 unless it is some sort of charity organization using volunteer staff.

No one can promise a processing time, it is not something they have any control over. An experienced service can avoid RFEs which reduces your processing time to the minimum possible, but to give any sort of estimate of actual time is not possible except it the roughest terms...4-6 months, etc. Visa services and attorneys have no magic bullet to speed things along.

Phillipines is a difficult consulate but "one of the most difficult in the world" is probably a stretch. But it is one requiring study and preparation to be sure. Interview times are not a good yardstick to judge the difficulty of the consulate, extremely difficult consulates have extremely short interview times, as a rule...so do very easy ones.

Right all the way. I would add that a ten minute "interview" is quite long and provides enough time for some pretty significant grilling. I suspect the average "interview" with a Consular officer in Manila is shorter than that but even a three minute interview can be pretty extensive and go either way.

As to hiring a service, if you get what you pay for and are willing to pay it, that's your decision to make. In my experience, when the advertised price for a service is too low to make sense, one of two things is going to happen. Either you'll be disappointed in the service, you'll be upsold to a more expensive service that's really what you want, or both. If the service is Professional, just how many hours of service do you expect for $249?

Facts are cheap...knowing how to use them is precious...
Understanding the big picture is priceless. Anonymous

Google Who is Pushbrk?

A Warning to Green Card Holders About Voting

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/606646-a-warning-to-green-card-holders-about-voting/

Right all the way. I would add that a ten minute "interview" is quite long and provides enough time for some pretty significant grilling. I suspect the average "interview" with a Consular officer in Manila is shorter than that but even a three minute interview can be pretty extensive and go either way.

As to hiring a service, if you get what you pay for and are willing to pay it, that's your decision to make. In my experience, when the advertised price for a service is too low to make sense, one of two things is going to happen. Either you'll be disappointed in the service, you'll be upsold to a more expensive service that's really what you want, or both. If the service is Professional, just how many hours of service do you expect for $249?

That is exactly what i was thinking. Most lawyers are $200 + an hour...I know some are lower, but being realistic with a round number. Of course this place didnt say they were a lawfirm, but they would have to know about the laws and such. I would fill out paperwork for $249....dang i picked the wrong career.

BTW, The_Sage1, I did read your other post....to tell you the truth, no matter how experienced a place is, they can always miss something. There are always errors in dealing with humans. Shoot, your stuff could make it through without anyone saying anything.

Edited by Scott and Mhay

For our Full timeline

event.png

Removal of conditions Journey

16 March 2012 Sent I-751 package from Aviano AB, Italy.

29 March 2012 Received everything back...wrong fee. thought we didn't have to pay biometrics since we were sending fingerprint cards and passport photos.

30 March 2012 Sent everything out again from Aviano AB, Italy.

10 April 2012 Check cashed

17 April 2012 Received NOA1 dated 6 April.

06 Dec 2012 Received 10 yr green card. Letter said it was approved 28 November 2012.

I look at the site a while back and noticed that they don't offer phone support but email only.

I emailed them asking them some specific questions about the service. Instead of answering my questions they sent me a reply with a canned email reply.

I figured if they couldn't look at the detail of my questions for a potential sale and reply then future support questions probably wouldn't be good.

K1 timeline :

1/11/10 - I-129F sent to California Service Center

1/19/10 - NOA1

2/18/10 - moved and changed address on USCIS site

2/19/10 - touched

3/10/10 - touched

3/10/10 - NOA2, hardcopy recieved 3/12

3/16/10 - Left NVC, recieved MNL case #

3/22/10 - USEM recieved

4/19/10 - Passed Medical

4/28/10 - Interview - Approved

4/30/10 - Picked up Visa and completed CFO

5/5/10 - POE - Honolulu, Hawaii

5/6/10 - married in Hawaii

AOS timeline:

7/8/10 - received SSN Card

7/16/10 - reported US marriage for RP records

10/18/10 - AOS delivered in Chicago

10/25/10 - NOA1

11/04/10 - Biometrics Letter Received

11/23/10 - Biometrics Completed

11/24/10 - touched

11/26/10 - touched

02/14/11 - AOS approved at Interview, GC ordered

02/22/11 - GC arrives in mail

ROC Timeline:

12/17/12 - I-751 sent to California Service Center

12/20/12 - NOA1 arrives in mail

1/14/13 - Biometrics appointment

4/11/13 - RC Approved at Interview

4/22/13 - 10 Year Green Card arrived in mail

event.png

Always Thankful for God's blessings on our lives..

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

I also used a service, not this one, and paid alot more, they did do what they promised and we had no issues whatsoever. I think when they say 100% approval rate, they are talking about the petition approved (129F), not the interview, there is no way they can control what happens in the interview. Having paid a service, I can tell you its a waste of money, if you have the time and the ability to follow easy directions that are posted here on this great forum, you should have no problem.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Guatemala
Timeline

Am I the only one that thinks there should be a red flag on a country that has enough female beneficiaries of Fiance Visas to the US that there are several sites dedicated specifically to helping with their petitions? Maybe it's just me :whistle:

Anyway, to the OP, don't pay anybody to do it for you unless you have a criminal record, or prior K-1s, etc., and if you fall in that category, you need to hire a lawyer, not some lame company that can't even make a professional website. Good luck!

Edited by DavChels

MR. & MRS. CACEREZ

K-1 Process

10.23.08 - sent K1 packet

10.29.08 - NOA1

02.19.09 - NOA2 113 days, Igor's #226

04.13.09 - Interview, Visa in hand next day

04.19.09 - POE Atlanta

04.20.09 - Married!

AOS Process

06.09.09 - sent AOS,EAD,AP packet

06.17.09 - NOAs issued

06.24.09 - Biometrics done (3 weeks earlier than appt date)

07.03.09 - received RFE for I-693 (dated 6.29, responded 7.07)

07.23.09 - transferred to CSC (received letter 7.27)

07.29.09 - EAD Card Production Ordered & AP Approved

11.23.09 - AOS touched - card production ordered & welcome letter sent - 13 months exactly after initially applying for K-1!

12.03.09 - GC arrived in mail

Removal of Conditions Process

07.28.11 - received reminder letter from USCIS to remove conditions before 11.18.11

09.28.11 - mailed I-751 packet

10.03.11 - NOA

10.05.11 - check cashed

11.25.11 - Biometrics

07.24.12 - GC approved!

08.01.12 - GC arrived in mail

Citizenship Process

12.16.16 - sent N400 packet

12.23.16 - NOA issued

01.27.17 - Biometrics done

02.01.17 - put in line for interview

03.15.17 - scheduled for an interview on 04.21.17, had to write a letter asking for a reschedule because we will be out of the country

03.31.17 - scheduled for an interview again

05.09.17 - Interview!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

No agency can do anything to get NOA2 as early as you want. If you are waiting more than 6 months for your NOA2, only your congressman or senator could possibly helps you to get your NOA2.

Key to successful interview for K1-Visa at the US embassy in Manila are.....

- affidavit of support above poverty line (K1 co-sponsor is usually not allowed)

- complete documents such divorce decree (if divorce), NBI, CENOMAR

- proof of bonafide relationship (pictures, chatlog or email, etc)

- the way your fiance will answer all CO questions

No agency could get inside the US embassy, so what's their role in the process except gathering documents which your fiance could easily do. They couldn't guarantee your fiance's visa if your fiance screwed up the interview. You will just waste your money. Besides, in most case (which is also mine), interview usually took 5 mins.

When you receive your NOA2

- a week after you receive your NOA2 call NVC to verify your case and get your MNL case number

- Wait till your fiance get her packet from the embassy

- When she receive it, you call embassy to get interview appointment for her

- she will go to St Lukes for medical

- when her medical is okay, pay for her visa process and she will just wait for interview date

- during interview date, she will just go 2 hours earlier than her appointment time and bring all documents needed, and be confident to answer the questions

That's basically the process of K1-visa ........ in what ways could the agency helps you to get visa faster than the normal process? You could get visa in a month or 2 upon your NOA2 receive if you have complete documents and no complicated case, even with complicated case, agency couldn't help you at all.

Save your money. Don't believe on that agency. Many of vj'ers screwed up by agency. You wouldn't want anyone sucks your money for nothing at all.

Lifting Condition (I-751)

09/09/2011 - Sent the package to CSC

09/13/2011 - CSC received the package

09/15/2011 - CSC cashed check and NOA1 Received

09/26/2011 - Biometrics Appointment Notice Date (Sent)

10/13/2011 - Early Biometrics

10/19/2011 - Biometrics Appointment

10/26/2011 - GC expiration

11/25/2011 - Received RFE

11/28/2011 - Sent response to RFE

01/13/2012 - Ordered card production (Approved)

01/19/2012 - 10 yrs GC received

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

What do you mean they don't allow co-sponsors? That's contrary to anything I've ever heard. I'm relying off of my parents as a co-sponsor because they make a much bigger income than I do.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.