Dai.

A couple on their honeymoon discovers that the bride is Allergic to............

25 posts in this topic

"Pretty much right after I knew something was not right because I was in a lot of pain," Julie reveals in an interview for a documentary called Strange Sex.

"The pain that I was feeling was inside, like somebody sticking needles up inside of me like a real painful burning. It was really scary."

Her suffering would last for weeks after the couple had sex, and sometimes blisters appeared.

Doctors were initially unable to explain the affliction, but a friend suggested that it might be an allergy and after a range of tests, the problem was diagnosed as seminal plasma hypersensitivity.

'The body recognises the sperm as a foreign protein, like it would recognise a peanut allergen or a pollen so you have swelling, you have itching, you have inflammation of the nerve endings," explains Dr Abndrew Goldstein from the University of Cincinnati Medical Centre.

It also means that Julie body attacks Mike's sperm and renders it inactive.

Doctors developed a treatment for the problem, but while it worked for some couples who suffered from the same problem, it didn't work for Mike and Julie.

The Boydes are now looking to adopt instead.

mikejulieboydeSP_450x250.jpg

mrc2pmh1445.gif

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

another marriage without a bj.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Cambodia
Timeline

She can try artificial insemination or something. Have the egg preinjected with sperm. When the sperm enters the egg, the egg will cover itself with a membrane that protects it from anything else entering the embryo. I wonder if this membrane shields any antibodies from attacking it.

Blue baby syndrome is sometimes caused by the mother immune system trying attack the baby. Hal 9000, am I right? Correct me. Or, is it caused by the RH factor being different than the mother. HannaP might know this as well. I'm not too sure.

Edited by Niels Bohr

mooninitessomeonesetusupp6.jpg

hmmmmmm...maybe she try a different place ...just saying

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

Timeline
hmmmmmm...maybe she try a different place ...just saying

owl-buttsecks.jpg

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Buttsecks is a lot like apple pie: warm or cold it's always good and sometimes a little messy. :innocent:

I've asked this question in other forums, and for that reason I'm not sure why I'm asking it again...;)

Why do some men seem to have this obsession with that activity? :blink:

24q38dy.jpg

Timeline
Buttsecks is a lot like apple pie: warm or cold it's always good and sometimes a little messy. :innocent:

I've asked this question in other forums, and for that reason I'm not sure why I'm asking it again...;)

sounds like a good idea for a poll........ :whistle:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

sounds like a good idea for a poll........ :whistle:

Hmmm...interesting...shall give this thought! :devil:

24q38dy.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Syria
Timeline
She can try artificial insemination or something. Have the egg preinjected with sperm. When the sperm enters the egg, the egg will cover itself with a membrane that protects it from anything else entering the embryo. I wonder if this membrane shields any antibodies from attacking it.

Blue baby syndrome is sometimes caused by the mother immune system trying attack the baby. Hal 9000, am I right? Correct me. Or, is it caused by the RH factor being different than the mother. HannaP might know this as well. I'm not too sure.

my aunt was born a blue baby. it meant she had a whole in her heart when she was born. that was probably 80+ years ago so maybe it has a different meaning today.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Cambodia
Timeline

Blue baby is caused from a lack of oxygen in the blood. A variety of factors could trigger it such as the RH factor is different than the mother. For example, if the mother has a '+' in her blood type and the baby is a '-' in the blood type, they are not the same which could cause oxygen difficiency to the baby.

Your aunt suffered a decrease in oxygen due to the hole, and her heart wasn't able to move blood quickly enough to have oxygenated blood through.

my aunt was born a blue baby. it meant she had a whole in her heart when she was born. that was probably 80+ years ago so maybe it has a different meaning today.

mooninitessomeonesetusupp6.jpg

Timeline

well, where's the poll?

:ot2:

i wonder how is she ever gonna have a baby

* K1 Timeline *
* 04/07/06: I-129F Sent to NSC
* 10/02/06: Interview date - APPROVED!
* 10/10/06: POE Houston
* 11/25/06: Wedding day!!!

* AOS/EAD/AP Timeline *
*01/05/07: AOS/EAD/AP sent
*02/19/08: AOS approved
*02/27/08: Permanent Resident Card received

* LOC Timeline *
*12/31/09: Applied Lifting of Condition
*01/04/10: NOA
*02/12/10: Biometrics
*03/03/10: LOC approved
*03/11/10: 10 years green card received

* Naturalization Timeline *
*12/17/10: package sent
*12/29/10: NOA date
*01/19/11: biometrics
*04/12/11: interview
*04/15/11: approval letter
*05/13/11: Oath Ceremony - Officially done with Immigration.

Complete Timeline