16 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Hi all , i'm about to send to Dr Arnold in Texas for my vaccinations , I have two questions please

first do you mail him a copy from the vaccination report or an original applicant copy ?

second did you have any trouble because he is out of state ? since I live in California , i know in the uscis website it says its ok if he is anywhere but somebody posted that they didnt accept his Dr Arnold papers ??? anybody know better?

I'm not sure - but call them and ask what to send.

As for being out of state... have never heard of anyone having issues with this - this is not a state-by-state process.

Theres a pinned thread http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=101202 with a lot more information.

Edited by Otto und Karin

Timeline

thanks alot , when i called USCIS they said it doesnt matter you can have it anywhere because you can be travelling or visiting a friend and do it there , but this guy here said the officer didnt accept it ?

i called them and just dont remember if they said original or copy but i will call again tomorrow ,

Thanks alot

Timeline

and i didnt include anything with my I-485 application ( No vaccination Nothing but it was included in my envelope from the embassy ) and i didnt get a ref for this i got an interview date , i still think i dont need any vacinations But to be in the safe side i will do it with Dr Arnold sothat i feel better if they need it right?

but this guy here said the officer didnt accept it ?

Plenty of folks here on VJ have not had an issue - who knows what 'this guy' turned in or even what was needed for his situation.

Timeline

you re right , i called them today and they told me to send a copy from the vacination report and the fee and they will mail it back to me , i will do it to be in the safe side , but why didnt i get a ref for not sending it with the AOS application ?

Filed: Country: Morocco
Timeline

salam, i had the same prob, i had the vaccination certificate done by DR ARNOLD , and yesterday i brought it to the ,local office here in portland MAINE, the officer didn't accept it and he asked me to see a civil surgeon from the state, so this afternoon i went see a local civil surgeon and he gave me a sealed envelope and i went straight to the local office and meet the officer and gave it to him.So my advice is : try to use a local civil surgeon to avoid any prob .salam.

Timeline

salam , Thanks for the reply , but I didnt use him yet , and I guess I dont need any vaccination report but still all the folks here had no problem with him perhaps in your case the officer was abit mean because of your whole case , they normally dont care but perhaps in your case he didnt accept it but in normal cases he has to accept it plus I have my vaccination report from Egypt and he cant refuse Dr Arnold's because USCIS says that we can use anyone anywhere , you can say you were visiting a friend in Texas .

But thanks anyway , anybody else with bad exerience using Dr Arnold's

you re right , i called them today and they told me to send a copy from the vacination report and the fee and they will mail it back to me , i will do it to be in the safe side , but why didnt i get a ref for not sending it with the AOS application ?

We used Dr Arnold recently. They wanted a copy of the vaccination report (which they returned) and 2 copies, signed and dated, page 1 of I-693. They complete the rest of the form. They return one copy of the I-693 for your records and an original in a sealed envelope to submit.

ROC

10/10/11: I-751 Mailed

10/11/11: Received by CSC

10/11/11: NOA1 date (received on 10/15/11)

10/13/11: Check cashed

10/19/11: Biometrics letter received

10/21/11: Walk in biometrics

11/03/11: Biometrics appointment (original appt date)

02/23/12: Approval

03/01/12: 10 year GC received

AOS, AP, EAD

9/17/09: I-485, I-131, I-765 Mailed

9/28/09: Package delivered

10/2/09: NOAs dated

10/5/09: Received NOAs

10/5/09: Check cashed

10/26/09: Biometrics letter received (I485 and I765)

11/12/09: Biometrics appointment (completed)

11/12/09: EAD and AP approval emails

11/13/09: Touch on AOS, EAD and AP; 11/16/09: AP; 11/17/09: EAD and AP; 11/18/09: EAD

11/20/09: AP received

11/21/09: EAD received

12/7/09: Interview notice received

1/7/10: Interview and approval. Card production email.

1/12/10: 2nd card production email

1/14/10: Welcome letter received

1/19/10: GC received

October 2009 AOS Filers Spreadsheet

Timeline

We used Dr Arnold recently. They wanted a copy of the vaccination report (which they returned) and 2 copies, signed and dated, page 1 of I-693. They complete the rest of the form. They return one copy of the I-693 for your records and an original in a sealed envelope to submit.

you are right , they told me to have two copies of just page 1 without anything except for the signature . but i didnt send those with my application and i got an interview date already , you think they will ask for it at the interview ?

you are right , they told me to have two copies of just page 1 without anything except for the signature . but i didnt send those with my application and i got an interview date already , you think they will ask for it at the interview ?

Don't know. Some people have not submitted the I-693 vaccination supplement and sailed right through. It depends if you want to take the chance of a possible delay or spend $30 for insurance :)

ROC

10/10/11: I-751 Mailed

10/11/11: Received by CSC

10/11/11: NOA1 date (received on 10/15/11)

10/13/11: Check cashed

10/19/11: Biometrics letter received

10/21/11: Walk in biometrics

11/03/11: Biometrics appointment (original appt date)

02/23/12: Approval

03/01/12: 10 year GC received

AOS, AP, EAD

9/17/09: I-485, I-131, I-765 Mailed

9/28/09: Package delivered

10/2/09: NOAs dated

10/5/09: Received NOAs

10/5/09: Check cashed

10/26/09: Biometrics letter received (I485 and I765)

11/12/09: Biometrics appointment (completed)

11/12/09: EAD and AP approval emails

11/13/09: Touch on AOS, EAD and AP; 11/16/09: AP; 11/17/09: EAD and AP; 11/18/09: EAD

11/20/09: AP received

11/21/09: EAD received

12/7/09: Interview notice received

1/7/10: Interview and approval. Card production email.

1/12/10: 2nd card production email

1/14/10: Welcome letter received

1/19/10: GC received

October 2009 AOS Filers Spreadsheet

Timeline

I know I can get through without it , But I would never take a one percent chance for 30 $ , I will be prepared . we all had enough trouble waiting and waiting so when I'm there for the interview I should be prepared to get it over with same day .

I had my GC application approved having used Dr Arnold's services. I didn't have an interview...BUT....if it's good for the goose it should be good for the gander. If USCIS except it, then there is no reason that an interviewing officer shouldn't.

For $30, I think it is worth doing.

K1

PLEASE SEE MY TIMELINE FOR K1 INFORMATION

AOS complete!

08/21/2009 - AOS package sent

08/28/2009 - NOA 1 for AOS, EAD, AP

08/31/2009 - Cheque cashed

09/05/2009 - Biometrics notice received

09/23/2009 - Biometrics Appointment

09/23/2009 - I-485 Transferred to CSC

10/02/2009 - EAD Approved (card production) & AP approved!

10/11/2009 - EAD Card received

10/20/2009 - AOS approved, GC card production ordered! (53 days in total)

10/26/2009 - Green Card received - nearly 11 months to the day of our K1 NOA 1!

11/25/2009 - Started my new job!

02/26/2010 - Passed my driving test :-p

07/20/2011 - Eligible to remove conditions

2012 - Going for citizenship

09/20/2011 - Removal of conditions submitted to VSC....here we go...again!

It's been a quick and relatively painless journey thanks to tireless research, dumb luck and this community :)

DONE with USCIS for a while :)

mnb0ir.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
Hi all , i'm about to send to Dr Arnold in Texas for my vaccinations , I have two questions please

first do you mail him a copy from the vaccination report or an original applicant copy ?

second did you have any trouble because he is out of state ? since I live in California , i know in the uscis website it says its ok if he is anywhere but somebody posted that they didnt accept his Dr Arnold papers ??? anybody know better?

All I sent was a good copy of the vaccination report.

Our situation is K-1 Visa, so an in-person physical is not required. All we need is the vaccinations transcribed by a USCIS doctor. Being in different states should be no problem.

Doctor Arnold is difficult to reach, just leave a message and they will call back and give you all the info what to send.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.