I AM NOT THAT GUY

Barack Obama sees worst poll rating drop in 50 years

76 posts in this topic

Libs, what is an acceptable date for when Barry becomes the president and Bush is no longer responsible for the mess? Preferably, it will be before he leaves office.

It will be before he leaves office. He is responsible for his actions and his lack there of. Is it being realistic to think that this mess will be fixed overnight? Not to anyone with a rational mind. If it doesn't work and the country ends up more of mess than it currently is, Obama owns what he did or didn't do. The results aren't in yet no matter how much the doomsday crowd wants it be.

Bush owned his presidency before the end of his first year, but there is a lot of resistance among OT libs to applying that to Barry on this forum. The man wanted to be president; now he is, so he's got to claim the office and its problems lock, stock, and barrel from day one or be nothing but a whiner.

Frankly, I think a lot of you aren't willing to hold a Black man to the same standards you would hold a White man to if he was president.

If you check my history, I wasn't an Obama supporter before he was President. I wasn't a Bush supporter either, but he had my support while he was in office. And I don't feel he owned his presidency before the end of his first year in office. I don't care what color he is, the President is the President and should be judged as such, not by race. Obama is doing his thing now. If it fails, I'll have no problem saying so. But then I don't vote by party or adhere to strict party guidlines. I vote for whom I personally feel is best suited for the office, whether it's a Democrat, Republican or other.

I was here before you had a history, and I remember you being more of a pro-Obama lib than not. No matter, you're not the only one who makes excuses for him, and I still maintain a lot of the reluctance to hold him responsible for the state of the union as any other president has been is because of he's a Black man. It's racism, straight up.

Then you don't remember me at all. I only supported Obama when he took office. Being a lib or conservative has nothing to do with it. I make no excuses at all. Time will tell all, as it always has.

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Other Country: Israel
Timeline
Libs, what is an acceptable date for when Barry becomes the president and Bush is no longer responsible for the mess? Preferably, it will be before he leaves office.

It will be before he leaves office. He is responsible for his actions and his lack there of. Is it being realistic to think that this mess will be fixed overnight? Not to anyone with a rational mind. If it doesn't work and the country ends up more of mess than it currently is, Obama owns what he did or didn't do. The results aren't in yet no matter how much the doomsday crowd wants it be.

Bush owned his presidency before the end of his first year, but there is a lot of resistance among OT libs to applying that to Barry on this forum. The man wanted to be president; now he is, so he's got to claim the office and its problems lock, stock, and barrel from day one or be nothing but a whiner.

Frankly, I think a lot of you aren't willing to hold a Black man to the same standards you would hold a White man to if he was president.

If you check my history, I wasn't an Obama supporter before he was President. I wasn't a Bush supporter either, but he had my support while he was in office. And I don't feel he owned his presidency before the end of his first year in office. I don't care what color he is, the President is the President and should be judged as such, not by race. Obama is doing his thing now. If it fails, I'll have no problem saying so. But then I don't vote by party or adhere to strict party guidlines. I vote for whom I personally feel is best suited for the office, whether it's a Democrat, Republican or other.

I was here before you had a history, and I remember you being more of a pro-Obama lib than not. No matter, you're not the only one who makes excuses for him, and I still maintain a lot of the reluctance to hold him responsible for the state of the union as any other president has been is because of he's a Black man. It's racism, straight up.

Then you don't remember me at all. I only supported Obama when he took office. Being a lib or conservative has nothing to do with it. I make no excuses at all. Time will tell all, as it always has.

Time has already told.

Time has already told.

Time has told nothing thus far.

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

Filed: Timeline
Fair enough but how exactly is he adding to the pile? What new war has he started?

There is more to the pile that just a couple unjustified wars. The economy for one. Instead of stabilizing the economy, the spending trend of the Bush years is picking up speed as the Democratic House finishes its fourth fiscal budget.

Newsflash: The economy is stabilizing.

Libs, what is an acceptable date for when Barry becomes the president and Bush is no longer responsible for the mess?

RWN's, remember that Bush was never responsible for anything. His two terms marked the first time when we were told that the buck somehow didn't stop in the Oval Office. Oh, how fast we forget. But you're old so that's okay.

You engage in fantasy, but you're an idiot, so that's ok.

Ah, name calling again. And what fantasy am I engaging in?

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

The major problem with Obama is that has hasn't done anything. Whether or not that's necessarily Obama's fault is another discussion, but the truth remains that he made a lot of promises and so far hasn't come through on any of them. Granted, it's early into his presidency, but there needs to be some action soon.

Timeline
For you, yes, but not everyone is still hanging on to hope.

Nothing to do with hope, oh wise one. It's called reality. Open your eyes.

I am very realistic about this. That's why I wonder why so many excuses and allowances for time are being made for the Black president that were not made for any White one. You need to open your eyes and stop giving credence to the idea that he hasn't had enough time. His poll numbers are not reflecting your point of view.

Granted, it's early into his presidency, but there needs to be some action soon.

:thumbs: You understand, others here have no clue.

Barry has taken plenty of action. None of it has worked because he hasn't a clue.

Filed: Country: Brazil
Timeline
what went up .... must come down ...

I've heard that expression somewhere ..........................................................

then there is the expression. when u hit bottom the only way is up from there.

when the bottom is reached .........

Edited by Natty Bumppo

I am very realistic about this. That's why I wonder why so many excuses and allowances for time are being made for the Black president that were not made for any White one. You need to open your eyes and stop giving credence to the idea that he hasn't had enough time. His poll numbers are not reflecting your point of view.

Granted, it's early into his presidency, but there needs to be some action soon.

Barry has taken plenty of action. None of it has worked because he hasn't a clue.

My eyes are wide open. Yours are eyes wide shut.

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

what went up .... must come down ...

I've heard that expression somewhere ..........................................................

then there is the expression. when u hit bottom the only way is up from there.

when the bottom is reached .........

USD_Line_20years_300x150.gif

Might take a while.

Timeline

Your eyes are open, your eyes are closed; neither matters since you are completely blind.

Your eyes are open, your eyes are closed; neither matters since you are completely blind.

Your delusions of importance are amusing.

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

Your delusions of importance are amusing.

Spooky, meet VW:

16_10_2008_0916622001224101533_melvin_sokolsky.jpg