CamIrwin

I-134 questions

13 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Yup it's me again. I have been to Kazan 3 times since I have been on here. I now have a beautiful fiancee. I am working on the forms. Kind of skipping around a little. On the I-134 form, I have a co-sponser. On my form can I put something like, I intend to provide all means of financial support needed including room and board. On co-sponser for can I use, I intend to provide anything that Cam and Svetlana can not provide for themselves.

Thanks

Cam

You need a timeline. If you haven't filed yet the I-134 isn't required for the initial filing.

K1 denied, K3/K4, CR-1/CR-2, AOS, ROC, Adoption, US citizenship and dual citizenship

!! ALL PAU!

You need a timeline. If you haven't filed yet the I-134 isn't required for the initial filing.

How much is the fee to file the I-129F packet.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Is this useful? The I-134 is listed there - http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...mp;page=k1guide

Good Luck !

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Kenya
Timeline

:time::guides:

Phil (Lockport, near Chicago) and Alla (Lobnya, near Moscow)

As of Dec 7, 2009, now Zero miles apart (literally)!

:time::guides:

I am waiting for a little info from my fiancee, son's middle name and birth date, to file I-129F form.

Welcome back, Cam!

Sounds like you've got it right - you provide what you can, co-sponsor provides whatever you can't. It doesn't have to be all official though, that room and board stuff is for folks sponsoring workers or students.

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

Welcome back, Cam!

Sounds like you've got it right - you provide what you can, co-sponsor provides whatever you can't. It doesn't have to be all official though, that room and board stuff is for folks sponsoring workers or students.

Thanks Slim, nice to be back.

Now that I look at it, room and board looks a little funny.

Edited by CamIrwin

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline
Yup it's me again. I have been to Kazan 3 times since I have been on here. I now have a beautiful fiancee. I am working on the forms. Kind of skipping around a little. On the I-134 form, I have a co-sponser. On my form can I put something like, I intend to provide all means of financial support needed including room and board. On co-sponser for can I use, I intend to provide anything that Cam and Svetlana can not provide for themselves.
It's cam!!! Holy cow!! Welcome, cam!!!

He doesn't need a timeline.

Read the form instructions. They reveal a lot of useful information, such as how to fill out the form, where to mail it and how much the fee is.

PEOPLE: READ THE APPLICATION FORM INSTRUCTIONS!!!! They have a lot of good information in them! Most of the questions I see on VJ are clearly addressed by the form instructions. Give them a read!! If you are unable to understand the form instructions, I highly recommend hiring someone who does to help you with the process. Our process, from K-1 to Citizenship and U.S. Passport is completed. Good luck with your process.

Read the form instructions. They reveal a lot of useful information, such as how to fill out the form, where to mail it and how much the fee is.

Cool I'll read it.

Thanks.

Cool I'll read it.

Thanks.

Yup it's me. I wasn't raped or robbed in Russia, well not by any guys anyway..

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

We just got packet three today as well as a letter from the NVC...the letter stated that IF my husband was going to work for me AND we were related we needed a I-864. Since that's not the case and packet 3 stated "I-134 or similar financial affidavit" we are going with the I-134. However, I provided proof of EVERYTHING...which wasn't necessarily required but I figured it couldn't hurt to be on the offense. LOL

If you file a 129-F after filing a I-130 there is no fee.

07-24-09 : MARRIED!!!

08-17-09 : I-130 Sent

08-24-09 : I-130 NOA1

09-24-09 : I-130 Approved

10-06-09 : NVC Received

10-17-09 : We Received DS-3032

10-19-09 : Returned Completed DS-3032

11-04-09 : Received IV Bill

11-05-09 : Paid IV Bill online

11-05-09 : Received Instruction Packet

11-21-09 : Paid I-864 fee online

11-19-09 : Received I-864 Package

11-20-09 : FedEx del. DS-230

11-23-09 : RFE on I-864

11-23-09 : Letter of Explanation sent covering dependent issue for RFE on I-864

11-25-09 : Letter Received by NVC

11-30-09 : Return Comp. I-864 signed for by J. Desmond

12-07-09 : Called NVC and they do not show receipt of DS-230 even thought it "may be in the building"

12-09-09 : RFE DS-230-Called NVC and found out we have an RFE on the DS-230, line 30....

12-10-09 : Overnighted RFE requested documents to NVC

12-28-09 : Flew to Lahore...couldn't stand being parted this long...two weeks with the hubby!!

01-05-10 : LOGIN FAILED!!

01-11-10 : Interview scheduled for Feb 4th!!! (doing the happy dance)

02-04-10 : APPROVED...but placed in AP

06-02-10 : STILL WAITING FOR VISA...will this ever be finished and we can finally be together?

07-09-10 : Visa Received!!!

07-17-10 : Arrived in the US safely via Chicago :-)

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline
...IF my husband was going to work for me AND we were related...
I wonder if there are any instances where a husband is NOT considered related to his wife.

PEOPLE: READ THE APPLICATION FORM INSTRUCTIONS!!!! They have a lot of good information in them! Most of the questions I see on VJ are clearly addressed by the form instructions. Give them a read!! If you are unable to understand the form instructions, I highly recommend hiring someone who does to help you with the process. Our process, from K-1 to Citizenship and U.S. Passport is completed. Good luck with your process.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.