*Maureen*

Thursday

25 posts in this topic

Good Morning MENA!

so as we left from my daughter's cheerleading, i'm driving out of the parking lot and here comes this madwoman backing up like there's nobody else in the lot, I honked the horn (like there was no tomorrow) and gave my dirty evil eye look, my daughter says, mom, that's my coach :blink: great, of all people in the world, why did it have to be the coach???

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Good morning, MENA!

Wishing everyone a most blessed day, and praying for those whom G-d placed on my heart because He knows your needs.

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Good morning all! Beautiful Thursday to everyone!

Mornin' Nagi and Maureen!

Maureen you just keep me in stitches with your posts! Won't say keep them coming, but

keep them coming! :lol: They are so funny

Wael is writing 4 papers this weekend. Still loves his classes! So proud of him!

It's still warm here, but much more tolerable. Saw the Space Station orbiting a couple

days ago. Our skies are so clear, so makes for a fantastic sight.

Have a great day! Take care and stay safe.

200552682v4_225x225_Front.jpg

ha ha... i'm glad my not so great moments in life are here for your amusement...lol i don't know how sometimes i get myself into these situations but i do. I've learned to have a great sense of humor otherwise i'd be one miserable woman.

Enjoy your day Jeanne and send some AZ warmth this way :)

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

good morning mena.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Timeline

I knew there was something I was to remember.....have to get my flu shot today. I will find something to treat myself to. Geezzzz, all they give you in a smiley bandaid! :lol: How lucky can one get!

200552682v4_225x225_Front.jpg

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Tunisia
Timeline

Morning ALL!

Hubby is finally on the job hunt despite us still waiting on the EAD, hopefully we'll have it in another week or so.

Luck to all in the same sitch!

Take care! (F)

The Story of Prince & his Angel

Our Marriage in Ariana, Tunisia - May 1, 2008

Service Center: Vermont Service Center

U.S. Embassy: Tunis, Tunisia

The Journey through VSC:

I-130: June 09, 2008 to April 03, 2009

I-129F: August 5, 2008 to April 03, 2009

The Journey through NVC:

Received by NVC: April 04, 2009

Left NVC: April 13, 2009

The Journey through the Consulate:

April 24, 2009 - May 14, 2009

May 19, 2009 Interview Day @ 11:00 am - PASSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

May 20, 2009 Picked up VISA

June 26, 2009 Prince flies to America, arrives to JFK - exactly 18 months from the day we met!!

The Journey through AOS:

May 05, 2010 - mailed I-485

May 11, 2010 - text message stating application received

May 13, 2010 - NOA1 for AOS

May 17, 2010 - Biometrics letter rec'd

June 10, 2010 - Biometrics appt

August 03, 2010 - AOS @10:45 am - "conditional" approval pending corrected medical form by Civil Surgeon

Sept 8, 2010 - AOS Approved for 10 year Greencard!!!

Timeline

Good Morning MENA :energy: Ive got 2-11 work for the next 6 days and we are 3-4 managers short. Thats going to make for a stressed week. My sister in law is due next week Thursday with a baby boy, so Im hoping things go well for her and my brother.

Adam got accepted into a college yesterday. :star: Hes wanting to start in January, but until then he has to take some tests and then apply for Financial Aid. Hes going to have to study hard for sure. Im happy for hubby. Take care peeps...

10407819_701840296558511_659086279075738

Filed: Timeline

Fantastic news, Tam! I wish Adam all the best!

Good Morning MENA :energy: Ive got 2-11 work for the next 6 days and we are 3-4 managers short. Thats going to make for a stressed week. My sister in law is due next week Thursday with a baby boy, so Im hoping things go well for her and my brother.

Adam got accepted into a college yesterday. :star: Hes wanting to start in January, but until then he has to take some tests and then apply for Financial Aid. Hes going to have to study hard for sure. Im happy for hubby. Take care peeps...

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Good morning MENA!

Strangest thing happened yesterday... my husband had a layover in Paris, FR and they let him leave the airport w/out visa or anything :blink: I thought they didn't do that! So he had a nice 4 hours in Paris with the brother he hasn't seen in 3 years! He tried to capatilize on his luck and change his plane ticket to the US for the next day, and they said he could but he would have to buy a whole new plane ticket. He didn't want to pay the money, not even to spend an extra day with his brother, so he came home yesterday.

I'm still just flabergasted that the French immigration officers let him enter the country like that - #######? But I am so happy for my husband that he had that opportunity. :)

Happy Thursday everyone!

يَايُّهَا الَّذِينَ ءامَنُوا اسْتَعِينُوا بِالصَّبْرِ وَالصَّلَوةِ اِنَّ اللَّهَ مَعَ الصَّبِرِينَ

“O you who believe! seek assistance through patience and prayer; surely Allah is with the patient. (Al-Baqarah 2:153 )”

Timeline

Hello Mena peeps!!

I just looked at the weekly weather for Minneapolis and found that Saturday there is a chance of SNOW!!!! A high of 38 degrees that day! Oh lucky us! I love Minnesota, really I do, I just hate cold, snow and anything related to winter!!!

Anyhow have a good Thursday everyone!!

Sharifah

Blessed are the heart that can bend, they can never be broken - Albert Camus

Any comments, information and photos may not be reused, reposted, or republished in any way without express written permission from 100% Al Ahly Fan.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.