amysaid

Monday Monday

27 posts in this topic

Good Luck Amysaid!

The weekend went fast and furious! I accomplished the laundry but unfortunately it still needs to be folded and put away. I bought a sports bag for my daughter and I wish I would have opened it up before we brought it home, there were about a hundred bags stuffed in it (no lie!) so I put them off to the side ( cuz we do use those bags) but the bag in which the receipt was in it got mixed in with the shuffle now.

Have a great Monday!

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Lebanon
Timeline

It's another Manic Monday....wish it were a Sunday, cuz that's my fun day. Cheesy? It's how I feel today though... :D

My MIL will be here in 22 days (WOOHOO!!!) I can't wait, I have missed her terribly!

And I have two little ones that aren't feeling good, it breaks my heart when they look at me with those little eyes and it's like they are asking me "please fix it mommy". *sigh* can't give anything to a 2 1/2 month old though except love and attention. I can drug up the 2 yo though (j/k, kinda :innocent: ).

Good luck on your exam Amy!

....hope everyone has a great day! (F)

OUR TIMELINE:

Met online: June 5, 2006

Met in person: February 5, 2007

Marriage: February 24, 2007 in Beirut, Lebanon

I-130 Sent: July 23, 2007

NOA1: September 4, 2007

Daughter Born: October 27, 2007

NOA2 (Both 1-130 & I-129): March 12, 2008

NVC receives I-129F, case # assigned: April 4, 2008 (They NEVER receive the I-130)

Interview Date: August 12, 2008

Visa in hand, 1 month exactly of AP/AR/name checks: September 12, 2008 (whoot! whoot!)

POE: October 16, 2008 (praying all goes smoothly!)

Abed arrives in Lexington, KY (FINALLY! What a rough trip for him!): October 17, 2008, 8:47am EST

Adjustment of Status:

Sent in April 16, 2009

Received NOA1 in mail: April 29, 2009

Biometrics Appt: May 13, 2009

RFE: May 11, 2009 (received May 14, 2009)

Sent in RFE (that we had already included in the original packet!): May 26, 2009

Resumed Processing: June 1, 2009

EAD Card Production Ordered: June 10, 2009 (thank you GOD!!)

Received EAD card: June 20, 2009

2nd Daughter Born: July 13, 2009

Interview Date: July 31, 2009...easy, breezy...Card Production Ordered!

Received 10 year green card : August 14, 2009

Baby Boy is born: May 17, 2012

Apply for Citizenship: October 22, 2012

Interview: January 11, 2013

Oath Date: April 12, 2013 (Covington, KY)

done Done and DONE!!! Praise God!

Now we get to work on getting his family to the US!!

Morning MENA...

I was late to work this morning because there was an accident on the road and I had to wait for that to be cleared...it was very rainy and dark this morning on the drive in so that was not fun. I had a really great weekend, but depressed now because I have to be at work. I was in tears again this morning because I had to leave my husband and daughter all cozy in their beds. :crying: Hubby has had no luck in finding a job, ex-husband hasn't paid child support in almost 7 months now...we are struggling. Please pray for us.

Amanda

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Good morning! Happy Monday to everyone!

Morning Amy, Angie, Amanda and Maureen!! Good luck Amy! Hope your little ones feel better Angie.

Having my coffee and it's pretty good today! :dance: Always a treat when coffee is good.

Hope everyone had a good weekend. Had a nice dinner out. Was good to get him away

from the books.

Have a great day today. Take care and stay safe. Jackie, hope you are having fun on

your roadtrip. Love the pics you send!!

200552682v4_225x225_Front.jpg

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

I have prayed for you, Amanda.

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Timeline

Thank G-d, instead. Begin thanking and praising Him now. I am sure He is working on your situation this very minute, but it is in His timing so that everything He does will be done the right and perfect way. Do your part and believe when you pray. I had to learn this lesson, myself. I know it is very hard to wait, but it is in our best interest.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Thank G-d, instead. Begin thanking and praising Him now. I am sure He is working on your situation this very minute, but it is in His timing so that everything He does will be done the right and perfect way. Do your part and believe when you pray. I had to learn this lesson, myself. I know it is very hard to wait, but it is in our best interest.

Wonderful words!!!!! Hang in there Amanda, i know it's rough but you will get through it.

how ya doing Jeanne?still enjoying that coffee? :)

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Thanks Ladies.

I have my faith in God and I know things will happen in His time, not mine. I learned a lot about waiting when we were going through the whole visa process so I am holding on. I trust in God and believe something will give soon. I praise Him everyday for the things He has given me and my family and pray His will be done in my life because I know if it is anything other than that, life would be comepletely terrible. I am trying to keep strong, but sometimes its hard when you are carrying all the weight.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

good morning all. i hope jackie is having a good road trip.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Timeline

How well I know! It does seem as if every fibre in every cell in your body is just screaming in agony. May you have peace while you wait, Sister.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Kuwait
Timeline
03.gif

Amanda - You will be in my thoughts and prayers, I feel that soon he will have a job.

Amy - Good luck to you on your exam.

angie - Hope your babies get better soon it is awful to watch the little one's when they get sick.

Hope everyone has a great Monday.

A woman is like a tea bag- you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water.

Eleanor Roosevelt

thquitsmoking3.jpg

03.gif

Amanda - You will be in my thoughts and prayers, I feel that soon he will have a job.

Amy - Good luck to you on your exam.

angie - Hope your babies get better soon it is awful to watch the little one's when they get sick.

Hope everyone has a great Monday.

Thank you...I really do appreciate it.

Good Morning

Amanda I will keep my prayers with you. (F)

Good Luck Amysaid. :thumbs:

Nagi..peace dear (F)

Ahh just another Monday. 10 year old's party was a delight and a success!

Last night we went on a Harvest Fall Hayride and we had the light of the full moon and bonfire. AWESOME.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.