MsSheka

NVC October 2009 edition

2,867 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

I have a question to put out there...I just checked online for the AOS that I paid online line on the 7th (2 days ago). It states that the AOS is NOT PAID and when I go onto the receipt it says REJECTED. What is that about??? I thought I put the correct routing number and checking number on there. Has anyone had this to happen to them before?? Of course it is after hours AND Friday night so I will have to wait until Monday morning to find out that the payment didn't go through??? UGH!!! :wacko::wacko::wacko::unsure: HELP!!!

"A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. " – Herm Albright

POE: JFK New York: 04/18/2010
Receive Green Card in mail: 06/03/2010
Received SSN: 06/17/2010
Received NEW SS CARD: 07/20/2010
(to match GC!)
Got JOB!!: 09/27/2010
Got a better JOB!!: 11/20/2010

ROC Mailed: 02/16/2012
Check cashed: 02/24/2012
NOA received dated for: 02/22/2012
Biometrics dated:
04/18/2012
RFE:
10/23/2012
RFE Response Confirmed: 11/16/2012
Interview at Orlando office: 02/13/2013

2nd RFE!!: 10/03/13

2nd RFE Response: 10/09/2013

Update Biometrics: 10/13/2013 NEVER GOT 10 yr card!

N-400 mailed: 01/21/2014

Biometrics (N-400): 02/21/2014

event.png

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
I have a question to put out there...I just checked online for the AOS that I paid online line on the 7th (2 days ago). It states that the AOS is NOT PAID and when I go onto the receipt it says REJECTED. What is that about??? I thought I put the correct routing number and checking number on there. Has anyone had this to happen to them before?? Of course it is after hours AND Friday night so I will have to wait until Monday morning to find out that the payment didn't go through??? UGH!!! :wacko::wacko::wacko::unsure: HELP!!!

Dear, you should really give NVC a call. They'll be able to tell you the answer!

dev356pr___.png

Removal of Conditions - January 6, 2012

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Italy
Timeline

OOps, sounds like you might have a payment malfunction... (check your bank account first to see if the $$ has been taken)... Hopefully you can get it sorted out... No sense stressing now, holiday for banks and NVC on Monday...nobody doin nothin!!! But usually if it is an error, they can re-post it for payment and you can pay again... Happend to others here as I recall reading!!!

10/14/2000 - Met Aboard a Cruise ship

06/14/2003 - Married Savona Italy

I-130

03/21/2009 - I-130 Mailed to Chicago lockbox

11-30-09: GOT GREEN CARD in mail!!!!!!

Citizenship Process;

1/11/2013: Mailed N400 to Dallas Texas

3/11/2013: interview.. Approved

4/4/2013. : Oath! Now a U.S. citizen!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

I had the same thing happen 2 times as showing rejected and not getting the Auto response email. They were working on the website, so I logged back on later and It took it, that was a few days back, then it showed paid and the payment was only taken out once from my checking acct. I printed off the receipt I had to click on the one that didnt show rejected and I went ahead and printed that off and sent in the paid copy with my I-864ez that I sent off today.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Finland
Timeline

My hubby and I got our emails tonight! I was out working so he sent me a text! The emails were delayed though-came in two hours later than the time it reflected. Hubby's asleep now (9 hours ahead!), so he won't send the 3032 until tomorrow. No rush, since Monday's a holiday anyway! I'm so excited though!

Our timeline:

2/88: We met in Sydney, Australia at a youth hostel! He's Finnish, I'm American-both were in our early 20s at the time and fresh out of college (so couldn't afford to visit each other's countries after that!). We had a three-day romance, then went our separate ways. He actually was going to Sydney a week later, but decided at the last minute to cut his trip short in another country and go early. Wow.

1988-1998: Wrote "snail mail" letters/sent Xmas cards, but lived our separate lives. I married someone else, divorced in 2006...he lived with someone for years and then that ended.

10/08: Because of a series of random life events, I Googled my Finn Man and found him (but no link to his email, and the website his name was on was in Estonian so I couldn't even read it!). It took me two weeks to find a link to someone else, who forwarded my email to him (we were both single at the time thankfully!!!!). The email went to his spam folder but he happened to check it that day and responded back to me immediately! This was after 10 years of no contact and almost 21 years of not seeing each other after we first met.

11/08-5/09: We traveled back and forth to visit each other. Love at first (second?) sight!

7/09: Married in Helsinki, Finland...after meeting randomly 21 1/2 years ago and finding each other again!!!!!

8/13/09: I-130 sent!!!!!!!!!

Rest is on my timeline!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
I am going to be such an expert in the NVC November 2009 edition :yes:

:lol: i am praying to be finished before november. hopefully i will join only as an advisor :rofl:

Give Generously, Live Fully, Laugh Often, Love Completely...AND PRAY ALWAYS!!!

He is home!!!

Timeline

Kaushalia-when you sent the hardcopy 3032, did you overnight it?

Our timeline:

2/88: We met in Sydney, Australia at a youth hostel! He's Finnish, I'm American-both were in our early 20s at the time and fresh out of college (so couldn't afford to visit each other's countries after that!). We had a three-day romance, then went our separate ways. He actually was going to Sydney a week later, but decided at the last minute to cut his trip short in another country and go early. Wow.

1988-1998: Wrote "snail mail" letters/sent Xmas cards, but lived our separate lives. I married someone else, divorced in 2006...he lived with someone for years and then that ended.

10/08: Because of a series of random life events, I Googled my Finn Man and found him (but no link to his email, and the website his name was on was in Estonian so I couldn't even read it!). It took me two weeks to find a link to someone else, who forwarded my email to him (we were both single at the time thankfully!!!!). The email went to his spam folder but he happened to check it that day and responded back to me immediately! This was after 10 years of no contact and almost 21 years of not seeing each other after we first met.

11/08-5/09: We traveled back and forth to visit each other. Love at first (second?) sight!

7/09: Married in Helsinki, Finland...after meeting randomly 21 1/2 years ago and finding each other again!!!!!

Rest is on my timeline!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
Kaushalia-when you sent the hardcopy 3032, did you overnight it?

no, just sent it regular. figured mail only takes an average of 2 or 3 days, so why waste money? the i864, i sent certified, simply because i wanted proof.

Give Generously, Live Fully, Laugh Often, Love Completely...AND PRAY ALWAYS!!!

He is home!!!

Timeline

Thanks! That's what I figured, but just making sure...

Our timeline:

Rest is on my timeline!

Filed: Other Country: Cameroon
Timeline

Finally got case# through the AVR system this morning. Guest what called NVC yesterday and operator told me they had no signs of my petition in their office, whereas another Operator told me on Tuesday they just receive it. Guys i feel, most of the operators have access only to the information which is available through the AVR system too.

Anyway have to wait Tuesday to call and provide them with email addresses then go back to the waiting table again.

04/29/2013 I 130

05/01/2013 NOA1

02/07/2014 NOA2

02/18/2014 NVC receive

03/14/2014 NVC Case#

03/17/2014 D261 (available and submitted)

03/18/2018 AOS fee (available and paid) in progress

03/19/2014 Mail AOS package

03/20/2014 AOS fee shows PAID online

03/20/2014 AOS delivered

03/31/2014 IV bill available and paid) in progress

04/01/2014 Mail IV documents

04/02/2014 IV fees shows PAID online

04/02/2014: IV package delivered to NVC

04/02/2014: Completed and submitted DS260

04/04/2014: Receive checklist for AOS

04/05/2014: Responded to checklist

04/23/2014: Case complete. Waiting for interview date

Can you check on line with your bank if it shows paid? NVC has had lots of problems with their on line payment system.

NVC is closed Monday due to the federal holiday, call Tuesday first thing. I hate it when things like this happen and we have to wait for the 3 day weekend to come to a end. UGH!!!!

Truly happy!!!

New life, new adventures, and a new attitude.

Timeline

Can you check on line with your bank if it shows paid? NVC has had lots of problems with their on line payment system.

NVC is closed Monday due to the federal holiday, call Tuesday first thing. I hate it when things like this happen and we have to wait for the 3 day weekend to come to a end. UGH!!!!

I checked online with my bank and nothing had been taken out of it or even pending. I am wondering if I messed up inputting my routing and checking account?? Should I try again and see if it works?? Or should I wait until Tuesday to talk to an operator and find out why it was rejected?? I definitely have the funds in there so that isn't a problem.... :unsure:

"A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. " – Herm Albright

(to match GC!)

Biometrics dated:
04/18/2012
RFE:
10/23/2012

event.png

Timeline

I checked online with my bank and nothing had been taken out of it or even pending. I am wondering if I messed up inputting my routing and checking account?? Should I try again and see if it works?? Or should I wait until Tuesday to talk to an operator and find out why it was rejected?? I definitely have the funds in there so that isn't a problem.... :unsure:

Ok I think I figured out what I did wrong AND I went ahead and resend it. WTH it's only $70 if they do deduct it twice. :whistle: I doubt very seriously that they will and plus I am almost certain it was me transposing numbers.

Plus I don't want to wait until Tuesday to talk to an operator!!!! Ok, I am keeping fingers and toes and eyes crossed that this one goes through!!!!!

(to match GC!)

Biometrics dated:
04/18/2012
RFE:
10/23/2012

event.png

Filed: Other Country: Cameroon
Timeline

Have a question. Wish to be working a few steps ahead on I-864 EZ

For someone who's an hourly employee, QUESTION # 18 on I-864 EZ, MY INDIVIDUAL ANNUAL INCOME IS CURRENTLY? SHould I put the global which hr rate X 2080, or the year to date on my current pay stub? In both circumstance I'll be still be above the required 125%

Thank you in advance

04/29/2013 I 130

05/01/2013 NOA1

02/07/2014 NOA2

02/18/2014 NVC receive

03/14/2014 NVC Case#

03/17/2014 D261 (available and submitted)

03/18/2018 AOS fee (available and paid) in progress

03/19/2014 Mail AOS package

03/20/2014 AOS fee shows PAID online

03/20/2014 AOS delivered

03/31/2014 IV bill available and paid) in progress

04/01/2014 Mail IV documents

04/02/2014 IV fees shows PAID online

04/02/2014: IV package delivered to NVC

04/02/2014: Completed and submitted DS260

04/04/2014: Receive checklist for AOS

04/05/2014: Responded to checklist

04/23/2014: Case complete. Waiting for interview date

Guys I need your help!

We're still waiting for the emails from NVC, hopefully Tuesday...but in a few days my husband is coming to London and then we're going away on holiday for a fortnight, and ideally we'd like to continue with the NVC process as much as possible while we're away! (the holiday was planned before we got to NVC!)

I'm a little confused (actually a lot lol) at this point, I know we're waiting for the emails so that I can confirm I want my husband to be my agent and to pay the first set of fees, ie the DS3032 and the AOS, and that these can both be done online...correct so far?

Then what? What I'm really confused about is the I-864...some people are doing it online, others hard copy...how do we know which applies to us? And if we can do it online, do we just send scan all the tax transcripts, form etc?

Any help is much appreciated as for some reason I just can't make heads nor tails of anything at the moment :(

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.