rebeccajo

Sara's Thread

224 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
All of my love and thoughts are with you and perviz today my dear friend!

Be sure to get in touch when you hear anything at all and you know just where to find me if you need anything.

(I miss you VJ... life is crazy but I will be back soon!)

kimmmmmmmmm :luv: thank you

sara

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline
sara, time is ticking away :yes:

i know in about 4 1/2 hours i will be calling perviz to make sure he wakes up on time for the interview i know he didnt sleep much his last night time because of worry and excitement...........

sara

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

i will definitely be checking in the morning to see your good news :dance:

Give Generously, Live Fully, Laugh Often, Love Completely...AND PRAY ALWAYS!!!

He is home!!!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

I feel so excited for you Sara, oh man. wohooooo

Oct 28,2006 Met online in Yahoo messenger
Dec 2,2007 Traveled to Morocco and decided to stay
Jan 7,2008 Got married in Zaio
Mar 2,2008 Got my Moroccan residency
Oct 23,2008 Direct Consular filed at consulate
Oct 31,2008 Got interview call for Dec 22nd
Nov 11,2008 Medical exam done
Dec 22,2008 Interview and got approved
Dec 23,2008 Visa issued, thanks to God
Jan 20,2009 Flew home to Texas.
Jan 21,2009 Living and working in Los Fresnos, Texas
Oct 30,2010 Filed I-751 Lifting of Conditions
Nov 2, 2010 NOA1
Dec 10,2010 Biometrics
Mar 23,2011 Approved Lifting of Conditions
Oct 28,2011 Filed N-400 Naturalization
Nov 02,2011 NOA 1
Nov 28,2011 Recd text/email placed inline for interview schedule
Dec 01,2011 Recd text/email interview scheduled,pending letter
Jan 10,2012 Interview Date
Jan 10,2012 Interview Cancelled and will be rescheduled per
USCIS as Farid can only interview after Jan 20th
Feb 23,2012 Citizenship Interview Date-Farid passed. Wohoo
July 6,2012 Oath Ceremony-McAllen Texas

March 20,2013 Petitioned for Momma

March 9, 2015 Momma arrives in Texas to live with us.

January 30, 2016 Momma leaves back to Morocco for a visit.

Timeline
I feel so excited for you Sara, oh man. wohooooo

thank you R and F and PTG.........u know i just took a survey for vj...where it asked what would u like to see added i should have put finger nail bitting smilie

:D

sara

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Bangladesh
Timeline

Good Luck Sara! All this is coming to an end tomorrow.... You and your fiancee will be in my prayers and I will be up checking for good news in the morning! :clock: I'm soooo excited for you!!!! :pop: (gotta take meds to calm down)

Dee Zaman

event.png

Timeline
Good Luck Sara! All this is coming to an end tomorrow.... You and your fiancee will be in my prayers and I will be up checking for good news in the morning! :clock: I'm soooo excited for you!!!! :pop: (gotta take meds to calm down)

thank you .........your prayers i am sure will help us so very much....with everyone praying and sending happy thoughts our way it has to be good news :D

sara

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline

Well, what HAPPENED? Si, man?

06-04-2007 = TSC stamps postal return-receipt for I-129f.

06-11-2007 = NOA1 date (unknown to me).

07-20-2007 = Phoned Immigration Officer; got WAC#; where's NOA1?

09-25-2007 = Touch (first-ever).

09-28-2007 = NOA1, 23 days after their 45-day promise to send it (grrrr).

10-20 & 11-14-2007 = Phoned ImmOffs; "still pending."

12-11-2007 = 180 days; file is "between workstations, may be early Jan."; touches 12/11 & 12/12.

12-18-2007 = Call; file is with Division 9 ofcr. (bckgrnd check); e-prompt to shake it; touch.

12-19-2007 = NOA2 by e-mail & web, dated 12-18-07 (187 days; 201 per VJ); in mail 12/24/07.

01-09-2008 = File from USCIS to NVC, 1-4-08; NVC creates file, 1/15/08; to consulate 1/16/08.

01-23-2008 = Consulate gets file; outdated Packet 4 mailed to fiancee 1/27/08; rec'd 3/3/08.

04-29-2008 = Fiancee's 4-min. consular interview, 8:30 a.m.; much evidence brought but not allowed to be presented (consul: "More proof! Second interview! Bring your fiance!").

05-05-2008 = Infuriating $12 call to non-English-speaking consulate appointment-setter.

05-06-2008 = Better $12 call to English-speaker; "joint" interview date 6/30/08 (my selection).

06-30-2008 = Stokes Interrogations w/Ecuadorian (not USC); "wait 2 weeks; we'll mail her."

07-2008 = Daily calls to DOS: "currently processing"; 8/05 = Phoned consulate, got Section Chief; wrote him.

08-07-08 = E-mail from consulate, promising to issue visa "as soon as we get her passport" (on 8/12, per DHL).

08-27-08 = Phoned consulate (they "couldn't find" our file); visa DHL'd 8/28; in hand 9/1; through POE on 10/9 with NO hassles(!).

Timeline

famous 221g with request for two items one from my parents and one from him......and told that they needed more time to study our case or something like that

was a long night

sara

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline

famous 221g with request for two items one from my parents and one from him......and told that they needed more time to study our case or something like that

was a long night

sara

Hey sara!

im glad we were able to chat in the chat room together while we were waiting for perez to call you.

It was a very long night for you!

So all need is a Notarized Affidavit from your parents and the emails from Him??

Tasha

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.