kballtex

NVC September - 2009 Edition

2,912 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ireland
Timeline
Yes I did get appointment letter but in my embassy when I call them alwayas telling me call us again for few days and always the same story I decided to not call them anymore , I done my job with papers it is theirs problem...

I'm a bit confused - what do you need to know from the embassy? I'm not sure they return phone calls - have you tried emailing?

Married 2008

-------------------------------------------------------------------

5/21/09 - filed I-130

12/7/09 - Interview (denied for 28 yr old CIMT); filed waiver same day

6/18/10 - I-601 Waiver Denied, added misrep for checking wrong box on landing card (lifetime ban)

7/16/10 - AAO Appeal filed.

8/31/12 - AAO appeal sustained (THANK YOU, GOD FOR YOUR MERCY)

10/8/12 - USCIS sent file to Consulate

11/28/12 - Visa in hand

12/10/12 - HERE AT LAST! (ALL GLORY TO GOD!)

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes I did get appointment letter but in my embassy when I call them alwayas telling me call us again for few days and always the same story I decided to not call them anymore , I done my job with papers it is theirs problem...

I'm a bit confused - what do you need to know from the embassy? I'm not sure they return phone calls - have you tried emailing?

Well they want my papers from NVC and I called them to check is everything OK and they told me that something is wrong they do not have my papers which NVC sent, so they told me call us every few days if my papers are losted somewhere they will have to postpone my interview, I called just to check is everything fine and I got those answers from embassy - Call us for few days , I can not help them in embassy if they lost something or have not recived my documnets but they insist call us.....

I-130 approved after 62 days

NVC journey

09-18-2009 entered in system NVC

09-22-2009 asigned case number

09-24-2009 mailed and e-mailed my 3032

09-29-2009 AOS shown paid

09-26-2009 recived AOS (AVR)

10-05-2009 accepted DS3032

10-05-2009 invoiced IV bill

10-13-2009 recived by email confirmation DS3032 (STRANGE)

10-16-2009 sent DS230

10-19-2009 AVR said some documents are missing and they are incomplete we got RFE false

10-21-2009 recived email for missing documents-checklist

10-19-2009 delivered DS230 by USPS

10-23-2009 AVR recived checklist

10-29-2009 log in fail - case complete confirmed official by OP

11-10-2009 medical exam passed

11-03-2009 papers forwarded to sarajevo embassy

12-09-2009 INTERVIEW SCHEDULED visa approved

14 December POE

29 December got green card

30 December got driving license

Timeline
Well they want my papers from NVC and I called them to check is everything OK and they told me that something is wrong they do not have my papers which NVC sent, so they told me call us every few days if my papers are losted somewhere they will have to postpone my interview, I called just to check is everything fine and I got those answers from embassy - Call us for few days , I can not help them in embassy if they lost something or have not recived my documnets but they insist call us.....

Wow, I see why you're worried. Can you ask the OP to give you the tracking number on the DHL package if she says it was sent to the embassy? That way, you can find out if it was signed for. If it *was* signed for, you can give the embassy that information & maybe they can locate it.

Married 2008

5/21/09 - filed I-130

6/18/10 - I-601 Waiver Denied, added misrep for checking wrong box on landing card (lifetime ban)

11/28/12 - Visa in hand

Wow, I see why you're worried. Can you ask the OP to give you the tracking number on the DHL package if she says it was sent to the embassy? That way, you can find out if it was signed for. If it *was* signed for, you can give the embassy that information & maybe they can locate it.

OP from NVC told my they sent papers on Novemebr 3 but I didn t find any package to my embassy for that date , so I ll call embassy on Monday and hope for good news, thanks for yours advice Julie

I-130 approved after 62 days

NVC journey

09-18-2009 entered in system NVC

09-22-2009 asigned case number

09-24-2009 mailed and e-mailed my 3032

09-29-2009 AOS shown paid

09-26-2009 recived AOS (AVR)

10-05-2009 accepted DS3032

10-05-2009 invoiced IV bill

10-13-2009 recived by email confirmation DS3032 (STRANGE)

10-16-2009 sent DS230

10-19-2009 AVR said some documents are missing and they are incomplete we got RFE false

10-21-2009 recived email for missing documents-checklist

10-19-2009 delivered DS230 by USPS

10-23-2009 AVR recived checklist

10-29-2009 log in fail - case complete confirmed official by OP

11-10-2009 medical exam passed

11-03-2009 papers forwarded to sarajevo embassy

12-09-2009 INTERVIEW SCHEDULED visa approved

14 December POE

29 December got green card

30 December got driving license

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Italy
Timeline

Wierd Irony... After 14 years of my husband working for Carnival Cruise Lines and 9 years of being together with his weird schedule, we go through this whole GC process (6 months) get him here to the USA and guess where he is tonight???? On a Carnival Cruise ship... Irony at work... His first job for his new company here in the USA is going on a Carnvial ship to repair a boiler... So tonight, after all the work to get him off the ships, he is back in a crew cabin, buying ship phone cards and trying to secure a sea line to call me!!!! :blink::blink::rofl::rofl: But good thing is, this time it is not for 5 months, he is back home on Sunday!!!!

Edited by christeen

10/14/2000 - Met Aboard a Cruise ship

06/14/2003 - Married Savona Italy

I-130

03/21/2009 - I-130 Mailed to Chicago lockbox

11-30-09: GOT GREEN CARD in mail!!!!!!

Citizenship Process;

1/11/2013: Mailed N400 to Dallas Texas

3/11/2013: interview.. Approved

4/4/2013. : Oath! Now a U.S. citizen!

Timeline
Wierd Irony... After 14 years of my husband working for Carnival Cruise Lines and 9 years of being together with his weird schedule, we go through this whole GC process (6 months) get him here to the USA and guess where he is tonight???? On a Carnival Cruise ship... Irony at work... His first job for his new company here in the USA is going on a Carnvial ship to repair a boiler... So tonight, after all the work to get him off the ships, he is back in a crew cabin, buying ship phone cards and trying to secure a sea line to call me!!!! :blink::blink::rofl::rofl: But good thing is, this time it is not for 5 months, he is back home on Sunday!!!!

Gah!! hahahaha. Bet it's weird to see him go and realize he'll be back soon. Must be a nice, nice feeling. Is everything going well for you two? Does he like it here?

Hubby's medical is Monday.. :wow:

Edited by JustJ

Married 2008

5/21/09 - filed I-130

11/28/12 - Visa in hand

Timeline

Gah!! hahahaha. Bet it's weird to see him go and realize he'll be back soon. Must be a nice, nice feeling. Is everything going well for you two? Does he like it here?

Its been an adjustment... I have been crazy busy and our sleep schedules are opposite (I usually work till like 2 AM and sleep till 10 -11) and he us up by 6AM to go into work and asleep by 10 PM... But I am using these next few days while he is gone to hopefully get caught up with all my editing... He has not actually lived in Italy for 17 years but onboard a ship, so having more than 200 sq ft and not waking up in a different port each day is heaven for him!!! So his adjustment is a bit easier... It is so wonderful to have him home most nights!!!

It is nice to see you moving along... Good luck with all the medical stuff!!!

I-130

Citizenship Process;

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ethiopia
Timeline

Its been an adjustment... I have been crazy busy and our sleep schedules are opposite (I usually work till like 2 AM and sleep till 10 -11) and he us up by 6AM to go into work and asleep by 10 PM... But I am using these next few days while he is gone to hopefully get caught up with all my editing... He has not actually lived in Italy for 17 years but onboard a ship, so having more than 200 sq ft and not waking up in a different port each day is heaven for him!!! So his adjustment is a bit easier... It is so wonderful to have him home most nights!!!

It is nice to see you moving along... Good luck with all the medical stuff!!!

what a great feeling this is ,, to me it is gonna take me for ever to get used to this ,,, lucky you christeen ,, this interview date waiting is incredibly hard to explain... i never count down for such a day like this ,,, is it ever gonna come ???? :wacko::wacko:

06/09/09. - I-130 sent to csc

06/18/09 . - Noa1 ( touched )

08/27/09 .- I-130 approved ( got so excited )

08/14/09. - Nvc assigned case #( after 12 long days)

08/17/09 - Ds 3032 emailed to hubby , ( Aos fee bill generated and paid )

08/18/09 - hubby emailed back ds3032

08/22/09 - Aos showed" paid "

08/22/09- IV bill generated ( and paid)

08/23/09- Ds 3032 accepted

08/24/09 -IV bill showed "paid"

08/25/09- Aos overnight

08/28/09- 864 got to nvc

10/01/09- hubby sent ds230

10/06/09- Rfe(grrrrr)

10/08/09 - resend -864

10/09/09- 230 got accepted

10/19/09 - LOG IN FAIL, FAIL,FAIL,FAIL,FAIL ( i did not even know what was going on !!!!!) MY BODY JUST FROZE IN FRONT OF THEPC !!!!

10/20/09- It is "official " per op "case complete" OMG !!!!

11/02/09- INTERVIEW date assigned , email received from nvc (Thankyou ! thankyou ! thankyou ! god!!!!!!! thankyou every one

in vj) (total of 35 working days in nvc)

11/04/09- package left nvc

11/16/09- Medical done and waiting for result

12/10/09- VISA APPROVED (slip given appointment for tuesday to pick up passport )

12/15/09- VISA ON HAND ( praise god )

02/01/10 - POE

03/02/10- Green card arrived

event.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

:lol: at least he is coming back on sunday, and you don't have to go through uscis to make it happen :jest:

Give Generously, Live Fully, Laugh Often, Love Completely...AND PRAY ALWAYS!!!

He is home!!!

Timeline
:lol: at least he is coming back on sunday, and you don't have to go through uscis to make it happen :jest:

Hahaha! :thumbs: Amen to that, sistah.

Just express mailed all the proof of relationship & interview documents to my husband. It is amazing how this process has taken over my life. My house is a wreck. At least with the hardship letter & the document prep out of the way, I can finally get to the laundry and a bit of cleaning. It's really nice to knock one thing off of my ever-growing list of things I must do.

*sigh* gotta bring in firewood and load up the fire ring tho....things my husband would do if he were here. :crying: (in between kissin' that is. :rofl: )

Married 2008

5/21/09 - filed I-130

11/28/12 - Visa in hand

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Italy
Timeline

I want to announce that my family is finally together again...

I flew here from Italy and everything was really smooth... the flight, the papers, even the dog came out the plane really happy...

Now Im getting used to the time, and looking for a job...

Hope to find anything soon...

Service Center: Vermont Service Center

Consulate: Naples Italy

Marriage: 2005-02-13

I-130 Sent: 2009-01-20

I-130 Approved: 2009-08-18

NVC Received: 2009-08-XX

Received DS-3032 / I-864 Bill : 2009-08-31

Pay I-864 Bill 2009-09-04

Receive I-864 Package : 2009-09-21

Return Completed I-864 : 2009-09-22

Return Completed DS-3032 : 2009-09-09

Receive IV Bill : 2009-09-15

Pay IV Bill : 2009-09-18

NVC received : 2009-09-25

NVC LOG IN FAILED : 2009-10-03 AAAAAAA!!!!?!!?!?!

Case Completed at NVC : 2009-10-05

NVC Left : 2009-10-13

Interview Date : 2009-11-17

Visa Received :

US Entry :

JUST SOME MORE TIME AND IT WILL BE OVER!!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

congrats, and welcome to the USA :dance:

I flew here from Italy and everything was really smooth... the flight, the papers, even the dog came out the plane really happy...

Give Generously, Live Fully, Laugh Often, Love Completely...AND PRAY ALWAYS!!!

He is home!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

That's so great. Congrats and have a wonderful, and happy life in the USA! :dance:

dev356pr___.png

Removal of Conditions - January 6, 2012

Timeline

Walcome to your new Home!!! I am sure you are sooo happy to be together again!!! Good luck with everything!!!!

I-130

Citizenship Process;

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

Hi guys!

How are you guys this weekend? today I got the medical exam and I got 2 shots! ..it's really sore of my both arm...

Have a wonderful Sunday

:D

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.