Anh map

Multiple Posts of Same Question

10 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

How many separate posts are needed to get the answer that you want to see?

Maybe if noobs ask the same question, the proper number of times, in the correct number of forums, the mods can give them the secret answer on how to expedite their petition because they REALLY love their SO and can't understand why they have to prove their relationship to some overpaid, underworked, imbecile that works for the facist USCIS.

Edited by Anh map

I-864 Affidavit of Support FAQ -->> https://travel.state.gov/content/visas/en/immigrate/immigrant-process/documents/support/i-864-frequently-asked-questions.html

FOREIGN INCOME REPORTING & TAX FILING -->> https://www.irs.gov/publications/p54/ch01.html#en_US_2015_publink100047318

CALL THIS NUMBER TO ORDER IRS TAX TRANSCRIPTS >> 800-908-9946

PLEASE READ THE GUIDES -->> Link to Visa Journey Guides

MULTI ENTRY SPOUSE VISA TO VN -->>Link to Visa Exemption for Vietnamese Residents Overseas & Their Spouses

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline

Maybe if noobs ask the same question, the proper number of times, in the correct number of forums, the mods can give them the secret answer on how to expedite their petition because they REALLY love their SO and can't understand why they have to prove their relationship to some overpaid, underworked, imbecile that works for the facist USCIS.

This country is all about money, if someone slanders you and all you want is an apology, if you take them to court, judge can only think about how much damage that slander caused in in dollars and cents. Same with the USCIS, they never asked neither my wife or me if we were in love, it was all about the sharing of money with plenty of paperwork to back that up all with dollars and cents on it.

Is some concern about an immigrant coming here to overthrow the government, certainly not by force, government has nuclear WMD, we are not even allowed to own a cap gun that will go bang-bang with one pull of the trigger. Only other way I know is planning to vote for someone other than an incumbent, in that case, we are in effect overthrowing the government.

If a foreigner does have a lot of money, no need to immigrate, can come here as a guest of the president and stay as long as they want. Just those that don't have a lot of money, but then they are suspected of fraud. And who would get scammed if fraud was involved, certainly not the government, but the person that signed that I-864. But does the government help that person that was scammed? Hell no, but may throw that person into prison for being involved with it.

Have to agree, the way immigration is, it's all kind of silly and perhaps imbeciles are the best choice to carry out this procedure. An intelligent person would have no part in it.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

The answer is 3 (

duplicate/triplicate posts

) :whistle:

It comes in waves - the mods do a pretty good job of merging/closing them whenever possible.

Just keep letting us know about the duplicates and we will keep merging and closing them as required :yes: .

“...Isn't it splendid to think of all the things there are to find out about? It just makes me feel glad to be alive--it's such an interesting world. It wouldn't be half so interesting if we knew all about everything, would it? There'd be no scope for imagination then, would there?”

. Lucy Maude Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

5892822976_477b1a77f7_z.jpg

Another Member of the VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse!

This country is all about money, if someone slanders you and all you want is an apology, if you take them to court, judge can only think about how much damage that slander caused in in dollars and cents. Same with the USCIS, they never asked neither my wife or me if we were in love, it was all about the sharing of money with plenty of paperwork to back that up all with dollars and cents on it.

Is some concern about an immigrant coming here to overthrow the government, certainly not by force, government has nuclear WMD, we are not even allowed to own a cap gun that will go bang-bang with one pull of the trigger. Only other way I know is planning to vote for someone other than an incumbent, in that case, we are in effect overthrowing the government.

If a foreigner does have a lot of money, no need to immigrate, can come here as a guest of the president and stay as long as they want. Just those that don't have a lot of money, but then they are suspected of fraud. And who would get scammed if fraud was involved, certainly not the government, but the person that signed that I-864. But does the government help that person that was scammed? Hell no, but may throw that person into prison for being involved with it.

Have to agree, the way immigration is, it's all kind of silly and perhaps imbeciles are the best choice to carry out this procedure. An intelligent person would have no part in it.

sCo_huhsign.gif

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

Holy rambling post batman! I think you missed the point of Anh map's message entirely. I looked for a hint of a lucid point in your post and found none.

K1: 01/15/2009 (mailed I-129F) - 06/23/2009 (visa received)

AOS: 08/08/2009 (mailed I-485, I-765, & I-131) - 10/29/2009 (received GC)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline

Holy rambling post batman! I think you missed the point of Anh map's message entirely. I looked for a hint of a lucid point in your post and found none.

"the mods can give them the secret answer on how to expedite their petition because they REALLY love their SO and can't understand why they have to prove their relationship to some overpaid, underworked, imbecile that works for the facist USCIS."

Okay, so I am not a mod, ban me. I see no point in your remark either. Want to meet me person to person, could drink a beer and laugh over this.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

"the mods can give them the secret answer on how to expedite their petition because they REALLY love their SO and can't understand why they have to prove their relationship to some overpaid, underworked, imbecile that works for the facist USCIS."

Okay, so I am not a mod, ban me. I see no point in your remark either. Want to meet me person to person, could drink a beer and laugh over this.

sarcasm: witty language used to convey insults or scorn; "he used sarcasm to upset his opponent"; "irony is wasted on the stupid"; "Satire is a sort of ...

K1: 01/15/2009 (mailed I-129F) - 06/23/2009 (visa received)

AOS: 08/08/2009 (mailed I-485, I-765, & I-131) - 10/29/2009 (received GC)

I've asked this to myself and the husband many times.

"But but but I love my husband/wife/fiance so much!!! I'm different! The rules shouldn't apply to me! I shouldn't have to work at this! Someone just give me the answer I want! I want it to be my way! Mine!"

Blah blah...:wacko:

24q38dy.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Anh Map

I met someone from another country online last week... should I have her come here on a tourist visa and get married or should I get an expedited K1 to get her here next week because we love each other sooooo much? I just got the special expedite forms from the mod to get things approved overnight, but I heard from Eric that the tourist visa was the way to go.... :help:

Have to run .. I still have 6 other areas to post this question to...

"Every one of us bears within himself the possibilty of all passions, all destinies of life in all its forms. Nothing human is foreign to us" - Edward G. Robinson.