azagurfa

not consolidated marriage under US law

42 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Sudan
Timeline
The war in Darfur would probably qualify as grounds for a hardship waiver of the 2 year meeting requirement.

Yes you absolutely right if this man from Darfur or near by and don’t tell me you from Khartoum and you like to stick Darfur to it is not going to work and I do think this man is big bs and if his laying the embassy will fiend out and I hope his right :wacko:

على بابا

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline
Your wife she must have proved to the embassy in Cairo you and hear got effected by the war in Darfur. and she must proved she was in Darfur during the war that why you did not come to visit ??

على بابا

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline
The war in Darfur would probably qualify as grounds for a hardship waiver of the 2 year meeting requirement.

Yes you absolutely right if this man from Darfur or near by and don’t tell me you from Khartoum and you like to stick Darfur to it is not going to work and I do think this man is big bs and if his laying the embassy will fiend out and I hope his right :wacko:

I am having a hard time understanding what you are saying, can you clarify please? The I-129F is approved, he is trying to get input for his fiance to be able to succeed in the interview at the embassy - I am pretty sure that you're case is not isolated, they must be used to it? Hope everything will go right!

yes I meant consumated not consolidadted , and yes USCIS already approved my petition I think documentations I presented regarding darfur war and and the documentation that refers to on going relations (money transfer receipt for years back to the present) and also I think for the fact that they did not considered my proxy marriage is a legal marriage . I need help for what my fiance would say during the interview if her luck put her with really hard interviewer although the USCIS allready saw my sudanese marriage certificate and they did approve the case.

best regards to you all.

So then what is your question? If your I-129F was approved then you proceed with the interview as any other....you prove ongoing relationship to the satisfaction of the consular official doing the interview. It sounds like you do have documentation of that.

funny-dog-pictures-wtf.jpg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

wow this is so so interesting i dont have any solid advice but maybe she should just tell them like it is i mean u found out that ur marraige is not legal in the usa but u didnt want to lie to them about the marraige by proxy, so u went for the k-1 visa with the proof that there is on going relationship giving the marraige by proxy as proof and the reason u could not meet in this amount of time is because of the war.......she should bring loads of proof.

i dont know what will happen with it but for sure need to show that the marraige by proxy is some sort of proof that there is on going relationship

good luck to you

and i will add u to my prayers

sara

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ireland
Timeline

As USCIS already approved you, you have a good chance of being approved by the embassy.

Make sure your fiancee (legally by US standards, that is what she is so best refer to her that way, not as husband/ wife) has lots and lots of relationship proof at the interview: letters, greeting cards, emails over the years, chat logs, phone bills, presents you got her and photos of stuff she sent you etc. Affidavits from people who know both of you would also be good, such as from family (saying how much in love you are with her, any web chats/ phone calls they witnessed etc), or maybe from people who helped you interact (did a refugee or Red Cross ever bring anything from her to you?). Also have ready some documentation that proxy marriages are culturally normal in Sudan, and not legal in the USA. The embassy should know that, but they may not! Good luck!

Bye: Penguin

Me: Irish/ Swiss citizen, and now naturalised US citizen. Husband: USC; twin babies born Feb 08 in Ireland and a daughter in Feb 2010 in Arkansas who are all joint Irish/ USC. Did DCF (IR1) in 6 weeks via the Dublin, Ireland embassy and now living in Arkansas.

mod penguin.jpg

Filed: Other Country: China
Timeline
yes I meant consumated not consolidadted , and yes USCIS already approved my petition I think documentations I presented regarding darfur war and and the documentation that refers to on going relations (money transfer receipt for years back to the present) and also I think for the fact that they did not considered my proxy marriage is a legal marriage . I need help for what my fiance would say during the interview if her luck put her with really hard interviewer although the USCIS allready saw my sudanese marriage certificate and they did approve the case.

best regards to you all.

She should simply tell the truth about everything but specifically, she should answer any questions about the marriage certificate in the same way you understand it. The marriage is a proxy marriage that has not been consumated.

The result will be what it will be but any answer other than the direct truth, can have terrible results.

Edited by pushbrk

Facts are cheap...knowing how to use them is precious...
Understanding the big picture is priceless. Anonymous

Google Who is Pushbrk?

A Warning to Green Card Holders About Voting

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/606646-a-warning-to-green-card-holders-about-voting/

Timeline
I think the USCIS allready verify that I and my fiance are from darfur at least from our birth certifiace which reflect just that and they are both original certificates.

Regards,

My friend tray to lesson to me I am trying to help you. For the birth certificate from Sudan and Cairo is really easy to come with one is not really hard you remind me back in the old day (1981-1985) when most of the people from north Sudan they come up with fake birth certificate they clamed they are from the south Sudan tell the us government realize that . and the same thing people up used the system for the Darfur to apply (2004-2007 ) so if you right about what you saying you must have all the proved for it

على بابا

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Sudan
Timeline
I think the USCIS allready verify that I and my fiance are from darfur at least from our birth certifiace which reflect just that and they are both original certificates.

Regards,

My friend tray to lesson to me I am trying to help you. For the birth certificate from Sudan and Cairo is really easy to come with one is not really hard you remind me back in the old day (1981-1985) when most of the people from north Sudan they come up with fake birth certificate they clamed they are from the south Sudan tell the us government realize that . and the same thing people up used the system for the Darfur to apply (2004-2007 ) so if you right about what you saying you must have all the proved for it

Thanks for your help

Regards,

Timeline

Can you please tell me?

1-what city in Sudan you from

2-what city is your wife from

3-where is your wife leave in the last 10 years

4-What city did you leave before you immigrate to USA and what job did you work in Sudan and what city? and this question apply to both of you

Have you ever pay tax during your stay in US.

And I have more to come...

على بابا

Timeline

And if you don’t have enough documents to support your case don’t take any chance and do the right thing and your life will be much easy then you think and those people at Cairo embassy have really good reputation for the Sudanese people and I am speaking from really long expertness with some Sudanese in Cairo

على بابا

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Sudan
Timeline
How are you can you call me or give me your # in Message and I will explain to you? if you like any way

Take care

Thank you brother below is my email address please send me your phone number and I will call right away.

tagaranpeak@yahoo.com

thanks again,

kind regards,

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.