Looking for aid.

47 posts in this topic

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, this post makes my head spin.

For a serious answer, you might apply for "financial aid" from the hospital. Many hopsitals have what they call "financial aid", "scholarships", or "charity care". It may be able to reduce your fees, if you can show a financial need.

2e020152f8374f4fbd9014e3cc2c05fe.jpg

catcatadb20080508_-7_My%20child%20is.png

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Open up a bank account. Provide the routing and account numbers here. I am sure there are some Nigerian royality that are more than willing to make some large deposits.

Edited by morocco4ever

'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, What a Ride'

Open up a bank account. Provide the routing and account numbers here. I am sure there are some Nigerian royality that are more than willing to make some large deposits.

:rofl:

They prolly will!

Edited by ={Rogue}=

"I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine."- Ayn Rand

“Your freedom to be you includes my freedom to be free from you.”

― Andrew Wilkow

You say you're not suicidal, yet at the same time you seem disturbingly proud of yourself.

Does cutting yourself give you a feeling of pride and accomplishment?

That's not very nice, Matt.

Prolly wouldnt do it if they didnt get attention.

"I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine."- Ayn Rand

― Andrew Wilkow

Filed: Other Timeline
You say you're not suicidal, yet at the same time you seem disturbingly proud of yourself.

Go stick your head in a bucket of gin.

I tried, but someone beat me to it :thumbs:

Oh, how the feelings of love and sympathy flow for the ones that agree, yet hate boils for those that disagree.

Edited by ={Rogue}=

― Andrew Wilkow

I was genuinely curious, though.

If this was the first time she'd posted something in that manner, then I may think otherwise.

21FUNNY.gif

Matt empty your box dude!

― Andrew Wilkow

compass-parts.jpg

― Andrew Wilkow

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
So. I am currently a nursing student. I have a high GPA, plus an extensive work record.

However, I was hospitalized in October for "suicidal tendencies." I wasn't actually suicidal, but since I'd cut myself severely enough to need over 500+ stitches, I was placed in a psych inpatient unit.

My insurance will not pay for my $10,000 four-day stay. Well, they paid for some, but not all.

I am confused. How am I to pay for this? Who is willing to give me charity? Will Danno give me $500? I could be his nurse one day.

I am Honored that I came to mind when you had this challenge in life.

Thats funny because I had a guy in the parking lot today hit me up for .75 today as well.

Usually when someone ask me for help I ask myself this question.

"If I were the one asking for help, do I think this person would do it for me"?

So let me ask you HAnnahP, if I needed some cash, would you pay-pal it to me?

This sad (perhaps fictional) story aside; in life when we are faced with these type situations our first resource to seek help from should be those we are closest too. That would include a friend or two and family.

As friends and family depend on each other in life for more than Christmas cards it actually creates stronger ties.

But now, rather than turn to family and admit the need for help, we run right down to social services.

Actually it's WAY more easy to explain your situation to some bored clerk than to your friend who might say "I told you so".

Of course in HannahP's story she is swamped by a debt that might or might not be her fault.

$10,000 is a huge bill to pay off, but you said insurance paid some ... lets guess half. That leaves 5 grand remaining. Surely you have a little in savings maybe a grand? That leaves 4 grand...Is this really insurmountable? I mean if your transmission dropped out of your car you might just as easily be spending close to that to either get it fixed or to get into another car.

I suggest you take a loan, soon enough you will be gainfully employed as a nurse and should be able to pay it off in no time. (If you quit trying to kill yourself)

Now if it could be verified that this was a legit story, I might make a cash contribution and I am sure others would too... but trust me, I ain't sendin no stranger $500 bucks. :bonk:

type2homophobia_zpsf8eddc83.jpg

"Those people who will not be governed by God

will be ruled by tyrants."

William Penn

So. I am currently a nursing student. I have a high GPA, plus an extensive work record.

However, I was hospitalized in October for "suicidal tendencies." I wasn't actually suicidal, but since I'd cut myself severely enough to need over 500+ stitches, I was placed in a psych inpatient unit.

My insurance will not pay for my $10,000 four-day stay. Well, they paid for some, but not all.

I am confused. How am I to pay for this? Who is willing to give me charity? Will Danno give me $500? I could be his nurse one day.

I am Honored that I came to mind when you had this challenge in life.

Thats funny because I had a guy in the parking lot today hit me up for .75 today as well.

Usually when someone ask me for help I ask myself this question.

"If I were the one asking for help, do I think this person would do it for me"?

So let me ask you HAnnahP, if I needed some cash, would you pay-pal it to me?

This sad (perhaps fictional) story aside; in life when we are faced with these type situations our first resource to seek help from should be those we are closest too. That would include a friend or two and family.

As friends and family depend on each other in life for more than Christmas cards it actually creates stronger ties.

But now, rather than turn to family and admit the need for help, we run right down to social services.

Actually it's WAY more easy to explain your situation to some bored clerk than to your friend who might say "I told you so".

Of course in HannahP's story she is swamped by a debt that might or might not be her fault.

$10,000 is a huge bill to pay off, but you said insurance paid some ... lets guess half. That leaves 5 grand remaining. Surely you have a little in savings maybe a grand? That leaves 4 grand...Is this really insurmountable? I mean if your transmission dropped out of your car you might just as easily be spending close to that to either get it fixed or to get into another car.

I suggest you take a loan, soon enough you will be gainfully employed as a nurse and should be able to pay it off in no time. (If you quit trying to kill yourself)

Now if it could be verified that this was a legit story, I might make a cash contribution and I am sure others would too... but trust me, I ain't sendin no stranger $500 bucks. :bonk:

I thnk the normal lib response would be............................................. (F)(L)(F)(L)(F)(L)(F);)

― Andrew Wilkow

wow...that's a lot of stitches for a "cutter".....actually that's a lot of stitches period. Sounds like you weren't in control too much during this cutting.