sara.....

some of you have asked for update on us

126 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

hi,

well some of u have asked for up date on what they told us after the 30 days. well thirty days have past, i called

i was told by someone up a higher level from customer service that our case was put in a special unit on feb of 2008 and no one can touch it until its finished there. wonder what happened to the thirty days i was quoted 30 days ago.

i asked how much longer can this go on i was told wait six more months and call again and if its not done at that time it can be a full one more year or indefinitely as it is up to that unit to decide when enough is enough.

i hate csc im sorry i ever started on this visa journey i should have listened to perviz five years ago when he wanted us to move to another country an not worry about the USA.

but oh no i knew best after all my country is so great and caring and would never mess anyone up yeah i know i was innocent, young and very stupid

so there it is our up date such as it is.

sara

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline

Oh My Gosh Sara I'm So Sorry you are continuing to go through this BS and watcvhing all these other people get approved and even have their SO here and they started after you. {{{HUGS}}} another 6 months ####### are these people crazy

Why is it that the only one who can stop the crying is the one who started it in the first place?

More Complete Story here
My Saga includes 2 step sons
USC Married 4/2007 Colombian on overstay since 2001 of B1/B2 visa
Applied 5/2007 Approved GC in Hand 10/2007
I-751 mailed 6/30/09 aapproved 11/7/09 The BOYS I-751 Mailed 12/29/09 3/23/10 Email approval for 17 CR 3/27/10
4/14/10 Email approval for 13 yr Old CR 4/23/10

Oldest son now 21 I-130 filed by LPR dad ( as per NVC CSPA is applying here )
I-130 approved 2/24
Priority date 12/6/2007
4/6/2010 letter from NVC arrives to son dated 3/4/2010
5/4/10 received AOS and DS3032 via email
9/22/10 Interview BOG Passed
10/3/10 POE JFK all went well
11/11/10 GC Received smile.png

Timeline
Oh My Gosh Sara I'm So Sorry you are continuing to go through this BS and watcvhing all these other people get approved and even have their SO here and they started after you. {{{HUGS}}} another 6 months ####### are these people crazy

thanks.

i dont know what their problem is if i did i could fix it im just flat mad today

sara

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Sara, I'm very very sorry you have to go through this. You are on of the nicest people on VJ and you deserve all the best. You are in my thoughts and I do pray this wait ends very soon. *HUGS* (F) (F) (F) (F) (F) (F)

ROC Timeline

8/1/12: ROC window opens
9/4/12: ROC packet sent
9/8/12: ROC packet delivered to VSC
9/12/12: Check cashed
9/14/12: NOA letter received (NOA dated 9/10/12)
9/20/12: Biometrics letter received (Bio appointment 10/15/12)
10/12/12: Early biometrics walk-in

4/27/13: RFE received

6/17/13: RFE response sent

7/1/13: ROC petition approved

7/5/13: GC received in the mail.

Timeline

I swear I hate USCIS more and more especially when I read about the mind ** they are putting you two through. Im so sorry.

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Timeline
Sara, I'm very very sorry you have to go through this. You are on of the nicest people on VJ and you deserve all the best. You are in my thoughts and I do pray this wait ends very soon. *HUGS* (F) (F) (F) (F) (F) (F)

thank you, im not feeling very nice today can u believe they even had the guts to ask me if i got married yet?

sara

I swear I hate USCIS more and more especially when I read about the mind ** they are putting you two through. Im so sorry.

thanks Nagishkaw

sara

Timeline

thank you, im not feeling very nice today can u believe they even had the guts to ask me if i got married yet?

sara

thanks Nagishkaw

sara

OMG :blink: :blink: :blink: WTH is wrong with them!!! Isn't it enough what they are putting you too through.. They are putting two people's lives on hold!! I really think we all should do something for you and Perviz, Sara!

Edited by Aya&John

ROC Timeline

8/1/12: ROC window opens
9/4/12: ROC packet sent
9/8/12: ROC packet delivered to VSC
9/12/12: Check cashed
9/14/12: NOA letter received (NOA dated 9/10/12)
9/20/12: Biometrics letter received (Bio appointment 10/15/12)
10/12/12: Early biometrics walk-in

4/27/13: RFE received

6/17/13: RFE response sent

7/1/13: ROC petition approved

7/5/13: GC received in the mail.

Timeline

sara

thanks Nagishkaw

sara

OMG :blink: :blink: :blink: WTH is wrong with them!!! Isn't it enough what they are putting you too through.. They are putting two people's lives on hold!! I really think we all should do something for you and Perviz, Sara!

thank you very much but i think there is nothing anyone can do.

sara

SARA

#######, is a special unit???? WHERE IT CANNOT BE TOUCHED??? BULL SCHIT!!!!!!

I would be in a congressman and senators office, refusing to accept a canned answer from them.

Timeline
SARA

I would be in a congressman and senators office, refusing to accept a canned answer from them.

i have been but u see my congressman and senators are not aggressive and readily accept the answer of still in back ground check i believe they say the special unit to try to scare me its back ground check and they dont want to answer my question its a simple one really how much longer will u people wait until u decide its long enough for what ever ur waiting for thats not coming?

sara

Timeline

We were also put ' on hold ' for awhile...took us almost 3 years altogether to get him here, and I will tell you the waiting, fighting, and dealing with visa ####### does something to a person, something that one never recovers from. I find myself very bitter. I pray your ordeal comes to an end so you do not end up feeling as I do.

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

SARA

i have been but u see my congressman and senators are not aggressive and readily accept the answer of still in back ground check i believe they say the special unit to try to scare me its back ground check and they dont want to answer my question its a simple one really how much longer will u people wait until u decide its long enough for what ever ur waiting for thats not coming?

sara

TIME TO START A LETTER CAMPAIGN. BLOWING UP EMAIL AND FAXES. I WOULD NOT STOP UNTIL SOMEONE IMPORTANT NOTICED!!!!!

Timeline
We were also put ' on hold ' for awhile...took us almost 3 years altogether to get him here, and I will tell you the waiting, fighting, and dealing with visa ####### does something to a person, something that one never recovers from. I find myself very bitter. I pray your ordeal comes to an end so you do not end up feeling as I do.

Nagi they have had our petition since aug 16th of 2007 and receipted it the 24th of 2007 we are now headed on three years im angry, i can not even tell you how angry i am, im sure u know it and have experienced it.

this has almost become an obsession with me as to how to end this nightmare and make them just do their job, every sentence anymore starts with immigration and ends with a word i would never say out loud.

i sent for all information the FBI has on us including any and all inquiries from csc or any other agency once that comes, i hope i pray that csc has requested information as im not sure how well i will be able to maintain my composure.

i see it slipping sometimes on vj and have to back off for a while because i dont want to say something rude to someone else just cuz im miserable.

one of the things i worry about is if and when i can make it to india for marraige will this nonsense make problems for our marraige visa?

sara

Timeline
SARA

sara

TIME TO START A LETTER CAMPAIGN. BLOWING UP EMAIL AND FAXES. I WOULD NOT STOP UNTIL SOMEONE IMPORTANT NOTICED!!!!!

i send out no less than ten emails a day to the white house to the senators to the congressman to the news media even asked a few people to help that take pro bono and dont like the governments antics

i have started sending emails to the new email addresses for csc as well.

if nothing else it spends the time so far nothing nada

sara

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.