yabasta

Ann Coulter is a joke

53 posts in this topic

Well they don`t define debate in any country. Michael Moore and Ann Coulter both have producers. For the most part they provide figureheads for the fake democrat republican wrestling match. Of course the real enemy is the federation behind both of them.

23rd February 2005 Married.

10th May 2005 I130 packet sent to TEXAS forwarded to Cali.

12th May 2005 NOA1 Received date.

14th May 2005 delivered at 4:34 am LAGUNA NIGUEL, CA 92607.

23rd May 2005 NOA1 notice date.

27th May 2005 NOA1 hits the mailbox.

13th August 2005 po po form mailed off with £10 cheque.

2nd September 2005 po po letter arrives.

3rd September a 4 week visit to GA assuming i get allowed in.

30th september 130 days on I130 and counting.

(Hopefully i finally get a wedding ring today too)

30th November NOA2 date. woohoo

January 2006 case arrives at NVC finally(not sure about exact date)

17th February 2006 IV bill mailed back

21st April case complete (sorry i have missed some dates of forms going back and forth)

2nd May case forwarded to Embassy in London

10th July 2006 visa interview 10.30 a.m.

clyde80b.gifmeandnikki.gif

http://www.corona-baster.org

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

I sincerely hope any affected parties sue her.

Of course you do.

If she did plagiarise someone else's work - you don't think this affects her moral credibility? Or do you not think it's important, so long as she says the right thing?

I just weep that the likes of Michael Moore and Ann coulter seem to define debate in this country

Agree absolutely. I don't object simply to the personalities either - but the fact that people here seem to need someone to define the issues for them in terms that they can understand.

Edited by Fishdude

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

lolololz har har lets be retarded and call M. Moore Fat.

How juvenile.

Yabasta's Guh

Married Feburary 23rd 2005

3rd September a 4 week visit with hubby in GA

sent I-864 02/23/06*

Visa Fee Bill recieved 02/27/06

03/07/06- called nvc.. they recieved visa fee bill and are sending out documents!!

03/07/06- called nvc and was notified RFE was being sent out.. :( !

03/07/06- requested 2005 tax transcripts (7-10 BUISNESSDAYS FOR ARRIVAL)

oh.. the wait.. is driving me mad...

03/11/-6 Recieved and RFE on I-864

03/14/06 - Recieved 230 (waiting on hubby's 230 in mail)

03/15/06- POSTED RFE PRIORITY MAIL

21st April case complete (sorry i have missed some dates of forms going back and forth)

HUBBY WAS APPROVED!!!!!!!! ♥ .. waiting on visa in hand.. omg omg omg omg omggggggggggg!!

Agree absolutely. I don't object simply to the personalities either - but the fact that people here seem to need someone to define the issues for them in terms that they can understand.

I don`t think there is anything inherantly wrong with making politics simple and easier to understand. Most issues are just complicated so that people don`t understand them and therefore don`t speak out. It is like the small print in your contract designed to ####### you over. If politics was less complicated then more people would be involved in politics maybe. Just a thought.

Timeline

I don`t think there is anything inherantly wrong with making politics simple and easier to understand. Most issues are just complicated so that people don`t understand them and therefore don`t speak out. It is like the small print in your contract designed to ####### you over. If politics was less complicated then more people would be involved in politics maybe. Just a thought.

Politics is as complicated as you want to make it. The problem is the way in which it is packaged media, and as you said in another thread - the reliance that people have on it to inform their views is disturbing quite frankly.

The Bill O'Reilly's, Ann Coulter's, Michael Moore's, Al Franken's and Michael Savage's of the world are really doing the public at large a disservice IMO. Have you ever noticed how polarised political debate has become in the US. If you disagree with the Republicans you're labelled a Democrat (because there is only room for black and white interpretations of ever issue), and vice versa.

In Britain for instance, a politician would never get away with spouting out stale rhetorical party political talking points on a show like Newsnight. The likes of GWB would get torn to shreds in an instant.

In a climate where people are coached as to what questions you can ask ####### Cheney or Tom Cruise (for example) is there really any room for honest debate these dasy?

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

:thumbs:

This is what the Daily Show and Steven Colbert are for.

I saw somewhere that people who watch the Daily Show were the demographic with the highest percentage of people who knew that there were actually no WMDs found in Iraq. And that Fox News viewers actually had a majority thinking that there was conclusive evidence for WMDs, even before we started killing people over there. :o

Sometimes entertainment/simplification is the only way to get the message to the people.

Those shows are in a completely different category from, say, Bill O'Reilley's show, which is basically just about Bill O'Reilley.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
firstly, yes many canadians were in the vietnam war but they joined the US military. Canada did NOT send any troops to vietnam

and i'm going to take a page out of the republicans and say that michael moore did not say those things. michael moore is a very intelligent man and he has the balls to say what many of us are thinking. his research is well done. i don't care what anyone thinks, that man does a lot of good and makes those of us with brains actually use it.

:thumbs:

*January 24 2006 - mailed in I129-F petition

*January 25 2006 - I129-F received at CSC

*January 30 2006 - packet returned.....arggggggggg we forgot one signature!!

*January 31 2006 - sent I129-F back to the CSC, hope we did not forget anything else

*February 1 2006 - I129-F received at CSC again

*February 3 2006 - NOA1

*April 20 2006 - NOA2!!!!!

*April 24 2006 - Touched!

*May 15 2006 - NVC received petition today!

*May 17 2006 - Case left NVC today!!

*May 30 2006 - Received Packet 3 from Vancouver!

*May 30 2006 - Faxed back Packet 3!!

*June 6 2006 - Received packet 4!

*June 20 2006 - Medical in Saskatoon

*June 28 2006 - Interview in Vancouver!!

*June 28 2006 - GOT THE VISA!!!*June 30 2006 - Moving day!

*July 3 2006 - Home at last!!

*July 28 2006 - married!

*September 13 2006 - Mailed AOS/EAD package

*September 25 2006 - Received NOA for AOS/EAD

*October 6 2006 - Biometrics appointments

*October 10 2006 - Touched!

*October 19 2006 - Transferred to CSC!

*October 26 2006 - Received by CSC

*October 27 2006 - Touched

*October 28 2006 - Touched again

*October 31 2006 - Touched again

*November 2 2006 - Touched again

*November 3 2006- and another touch

*November 7 2006- touched

*November 7 2006 - My case approved, still waiting for kids!

*November 8 2006 - Touched my case again

*November 13 2006 - Greencard arrived...yeah I can work!

*November 14 2006 - Touched my case again

*January 2007 - RFE for kids Greencard.

*February 2007 - kids medical and sent in RFE

*February 2007 - Received kids greencards

Politics is as complicated as you want to make it. The problem is the way in which it is packaged media, and as you said in another thread - the reliance that people have on it to inform their views is disturbing quite frankly.

The Bill O'Reilly's, Ann Coulter's, Michael Moore's, Al Franken's and Michael Savage's of the world are really doing the public at large a disservice IMO. Have you ever noticed how polarised political debate has become in the US. If you disagree with the Republicans you're labelled a Democrat (because there is only room for black and white interpretations of ever issue), and vice versa.

In Britain for instance, a politician would never get away with spouting out stale rhetorical party political talking points on a show like Newsnight. The likes of GWB would get torn to shreds in an instant.

In a climate where people are coached as to what questions you can ask ####### Cheney or Tom Cruise (for example) is there really any room for honest debate these dasy?

Well a lot of people don`t really have any interest in it. They are not really political they just want to live their lives and perhaps don`t really se ehow your average political issue effect them personally. I think it is when it effects them that they care and no i am not saying this applies to everybody but certainly some. If they have a chance to learn about the world or see NASCAR or something then we know which one is most likely to win the ratings. If Michael Moore can make a documentary entertaining that is a good way to get an important issue to the people. If people don`t accept what he is selling then it fails but i think most people agree that kids should not have guns and Bush should not take vacations all the time. These issues are more complex than that but such documentaries will probably not interest as many people. Michael Moore however might get those people interested in politics. They might then advance to less glossy documentaries.

I hear what you are saying though don`t get me wrong. Maybe Britain is not as bad in this respect but maybe it is just better at looking that way. I don`t think British poltiicans get a hard time often enough even if questions are less controlled(not even sure how true that is).

Timeline

Well a lot of people don`t really have any interest in it. They are not really political they just want to live their lives and perhaps don`t really se ehow your average political issue effect them personally. I think it is when it effects them that they care and no i am not saying this applies to everybody but certainly some. If they have a chance to learn about the world or see NASCAR or something then we know which one is most likely to win the ratings. If Michael Moore can make a documentary entertaining that is a good way to get an important issue to the people. If people don`t accept what he is selling then it fails but i think most people agree that kids should not have guns and Bush should not take vacations all the time. These issues are more complex than that but such documentaries will probably not interest as many people. Michael Moore however might get those people interested in politics. They might then advance to less glossy documentaries.

I hear what you are saying though don`t get me wrong. Maybe Britain is not as bad in this respect but maybe it is just better at looking that way. I don`t think British poltiicans get a hard time often enough even if questions are less controlled(not even sure how true that is).

The problem I have with these commentators is that they muddy the waters on almost any controversial issue you care to name, invariably reducing it to adversarial sloganising and the merest pretense of debate.

Case in point Bush Forced Me To Have An Abortion

I dont like this woman.... title of the thread says all..

also, a chopf##k

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

And a plagiariser - which is the worst thing you can be in her industry.

agreed

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

Filed: Timeline
I'd like to see her and michael moore go at it.

Jello or mud? LOL

Ann Coulter is great. Here's one of my favourite quotes:

"Why not go to war just for oil? We need oil. What do Hollywood celebrities imagine

fuels their private jets? How do they think their cocaine is delivered to them?"

:lol:

I think is great too. Gets her point across, but make you laugh as well.