kasingkasing

please guide us

12 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Hello

i need your guidance for us to file a fiancee visa.... im from Philippines and bf from USA...

what are those requirements or documents need for filing a fiancee visa? for his side and my side.... please help us.... i appreciated your help...

thank you

September 23, 2009 ----- Sent I-129F

September 28, 2009 ------ Delivered to VSC

September 29, 2009 ------ Received VSC

October 02, 2009 ------- Encashed Cheque

October 06, 2009 -------- Hard Copy NOA1

October 20, 2009 -------- NOA2 checked online status

October 22, 2009-------- NVC received

October 27,2009 -------- Hard Copy NOA2

October 26,2009 -------- NVC sent to Consulate

Nov. 25, 2009 -------- Medical schedule "PASSED"

Dec. 14, 2009 -------- Interview schedule "APPROVED"

Dec. 17, 2009 -------- VISA ON HAND------ 7:31pm air21 delivered

Dec. 28,2009 ------------------- CFO seminar -------------GOT sticker and certificate

Jan. 26,2010 ----------------------on hand my ticket ------------ FLY TO MY HONEY B........

I Purchase my ticket from WOW TRAVEL CEBU----- got my ticket at a very good price included with PTA I highly recommended with this travel agency.... the owner and staff are so nice and very good to deal with ......... proven already cause alot of customers bought a ticket from them.

heres the link http://profiles.friendster.com/112899422

and heres the email add: wowtraveltoursemall@gmail.com

Filed: Other Country: China
Timeline
Hello

i need your guidance for us to file a fiancee visa.... im from Philippines and bf from USA...

what are those requirements or documents need for filing a fiancee visa? for his side and my side.... please help us.... i appreciated your help...

thank you

Click on the word "Guides" at the top of any page here. The process starts with your fiance in the US filing a petition. K1 is a fiance visa, so you need a fiance, not a boyfriend.

Facts are cheap...knowing how to use them is precious...
Understanding the big picture is priceless. Anonymous

Google Who is Pushbrk?

A Warning to Green Card Holders About Voting

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/606646-a-warning-to-green-card-holders-about-voting/

Hello

thank you

Click on the word "Guides" at the top of any page here. The process starts with your fiance in the US filing a petition. K1 is a fiance visa, so you need a fiance, not a boyfriend.

ops sorry if my english is not good sir... yea your right fiancee not a bf.... he is my fiancee already... where to click the " guide"

Dec. 28,2009 ------------------- CFO seminar -------------GOT sticker and certificate

Jan. 26,2010 ----------------------on hand my ticket ------------ FLY TO MY HONEY B........

I Purchase my ticket from WOW TRAVEL CEBU----- got my ticket at a very good price included with PTA I highly recommended with this travel agency.... the owner and staff are so nice and very good to deal with ......... proven already cause alot of customers bought a ticket from them.

ops sorry if my english is not good sir... yea your right fiancee not a bf.... he is my fiancee already... where to click the " guide"

Top of the Visa Journey page (Home, Forums, Portals, Guides...)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline
Hello

thank you

The "guides" at the top of this page are the best "guide'. Do not let your fiance know about your boyfriend. There are no visas for girlfriends, you need to be a fiancee to get a fiancee visa

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Hello

thank you

The "guides" at the top of this page are the best "guide'. Do not let your fiance know about your boyfriend. There are no visas for girlfriends, you need to be a fiancee to get a fiancee visa

HUH? my boyfriend is my fiancee....

Hello

thank you

Just ignore the sarcastic remarks, some people on the board do not understand some types of humor(fun and games) are not understood in some cultures.

Just click at top of page where it says GUIDES and find your way to K1 visa, just private message me if you have any questions and my NOW WIFE and I just went through the Manila embassy.

Good Luck

Mailed n-400 : 4-3-14

USCIS Received : 4-4-14

NOA1 Sent : 4-8-14

Biometrics Appt Letter Sent : 4-14-14

Biometrics Appt : 5-5-14

usaflag.gifphilippinesflag.gif

Poverty Guidelines : http://www.uscis.gov/files/form/i-864p.pdf
VisaJourney Guides : http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...amp;page=guides
K1 Flowchart : http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...amp;page=k1flow
K1/K3 AOS Guide : http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...mp;page=k1k3aos
ROC Guide : http://www.visajourney.com/content/751guide

DSC04023-1.jpg0906091800.jpg93dc3e19-1345-4995-9126-121c2d709290.jpg

Hello

thank you

Just ignore the sarcastic remarks, some people on the board do not understand some types of humor(fun and games) are not understood in some cultures.

Just click at top of page where it says GUIDES and find your way to K1 visa, just private message me if you have any questions and my NOW WIFE and I just went through the Manila embassy.

Good Luck

thanks, i did pm you

goodluck, kasingkasing....

Hi there Nicca

good morning.... where u at now in Philippines gurl?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
Hello

thank you

Good luck to you, the flow chart which is under guides is the best place to start.

:thumbs:

K-1

05/05/2009 - NOA1

07/17/2009 - NOA2

08/27/2009 - Visa Received

10/09/2009 - Married

AOS/EAD

11/18/2009 - NOA1

01/15/2010 - EAD Approved

02/25/2010 - AOS Interview

Adjuticator's Field Manual

Old VJ Adjuticator Q/A

Disclaimer : 100% of the time I only think I know what I'm talking about.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.