Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline
leukophobia

That's a pretty disgusting term imo.

Fear of white cells. :lol:

wiki can help

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_do_you_cure_...a&src=ansTT

How do you cure Leukophobia?

reprogram mind and change the negative thoughts and feelings towards the color white and white people. It will take time but it can be done. The next time you have a negative thought or feeling think about a positive thought or feeling. Remind your self daily that you can change your thinking and rid yourself of fears of white or anything else for that matter.

Sounds doable. I wonder if anything can be done about negrophobia. After all... there's a lot of that in this country.

i'm sure the same treatment would work.

I sure hope so. Wouldn't it be great if so many things didn't happen?

it would be bliss

We could give it a soundtrack...

Ebony... and Ivory...

Wishing you ten-fold that which you wish upon all others.

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline
siguen? :rolleyes:

05/01/08 Green Card in mailbox!!

06/05/10 Real GREEN Card RECEIVED!

01/17/13 Sent application for US Citizenship!!!

01/19/13 Arrived to Arizona Lockbox

01/24/13 Notice of Action

01/25/13 Check cashed

01/28/13 NOA received by mail and biometrics letter mailed as per uscis.gov

02/14/13 Biometrics appointment

03/18/13 In-line for inteview

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline
Just a few days ago, some black kids were denied access to a pool in a private club.

An easy way to handle that situation is to take the Groucho Marx approach: "I don't care to belong to a club that accepts people like me as members."

Timeline

Ebony... and Ivory...

great! now that song will be stuck in my head all day. :)

For you and Tavo...

Ebony... and Ivory...

great! now that song will be stuck in my head all day. :)

Better than having this song stuck in your head :P

We cometh around full circle to the police...

Filed: Country: China
Timeline
Just a few days ago, some black kids were denied access to a pool in a private club.

RIGHT AWAY there was even some members briging attention those Street Kids can be rude, misbehaving, and a danger to society, only after seeing the youtube videos those members realized there were not some gangs, street kids out to make trouble.

It's all in the mindset, only over time and by teaching our kids that ALL MEN ARE CREATED EQUAL we will see a end or maybe severe reduction to this kind of ignorance.

so lemme tell you a little story about what i did on sunday.

i have been out of the country for most of the last 5 years, so have not held a membership in a private swim club in some time. during my absence the club i had been a member of was closed and replaced by a shopping center. i found this out after suggesting to my wife on saturday that we spend a day at the pool.

we decided to go to Codorus State Park on sunday, instead. this state park has the largest public pool in pennsylvania, with a pool size of over 2 acres, and a capacity of over 2,000 persons. the entire park is 2500 acres on land, and about 1800 acres of lake. it is located in the extreme western corner of York County, about halfway between harrisburg and baltimore and 20 miles westerly. i hadn't been there since i was a kid, but remembered it well.

when we arrived on sunday we immediately noted the liscense plates in the parking lot were primarily from maryland. from the moment we parked the car until we left some 2 hours later we were provided with extroardinarily loud rap and hip-hop music from several sources, each trying to be louder than the last. when we entered the pool my wife asked me, "are we the only white people here?" funny that, as she is chinese, and though of the paler skinned northwestern chinese ethnicity, not technically white.

after noting that there were less than 250 people in the pool area, i thought that things couldn't be so bad, and we decided to stay. i was wrong. not long after we picked out a remote and private spot on the grass beside the pool, several "urban yutes" decided that they wanted to bring their music and beach towels closer to us.

we got into the pool to escape the unwanted decibels. the pool can handle 2000 people, and we were 2 of 200 people in it, in a remote part of the pool. within 5 minutes 10-15 younger "urban utes" were playing marco polo on top of us and flailing their arms and legs upon us. we moved, and so did they. i am of the impression that they deliberately followed us with the intent to offend, repeatedly over the next half hour. after repeating the earlier experiment on the grass, with similar results, we left. now i know why we were the only whites at the pool.

all people are created equal. some have forgotten how to act like they are.

obamasolyndrafleeced-lmao.jpg

RIGHT AWAY there was even some members briging attention those Street Kids can be rude, misbehaving, and a danger to society, only after seeing the youtube videos those members realized there were not some gangs, street kids out to make trouble.

It's all in the mindset, only over time and by teaching our kids that ALL MEN ARE CREATED EQUAL we will see a end or maybe severe reduction to this kind of ignorance.

so lemme tell you a little story about what i did on sunday.

i have been out of the country for most of the last 5 years, so have not held a membership in a private swim club in some time. during my absence the club i had been a member of was closed and replaced by a shopping center. i found this out after suggesting to my wife on saturday that we spend a day at the pool.

we decided to go to Codorus State Park on sunday, instead. this state park has the largest public pool in pennsylvania, with a pool size of over 2 acres, and a capacity of over 2,000 persons. the entire park is 2500 acres on land, and about 1800 acres of lake. it is located in the extreme western corner of York County, about halfway between harrisburg and baltimore and 20 miles westerly. i hadn't been there since i was a kid, but remembered it well.

when we arrived on sunday we immediately noted the liscense plates in the parking lot were primarily from maryland. from the moment we parked the car until we left some 2 hours later we were provided with extroardinarily loud rap and hip-hop music from several sources, each trying to be louder than the last. when we entered the pool my wife asked me, "are we the only white people here?" funny that, as she is chinese, and though of the paler skinned northwestern chinese ethnicity, not technically white.

after noting that there were less than 250 people in the pool area, i thought that things couldn't be so bad, and we decided to stay. i was wrong. not long after we picked out a remote and private spot on the grass beside the pool, several "urban yutes" decided that they wanted to bring their music and beach towels closer to us.

we got into the pool to escape the unwanted decibels. the pool can handle 2000 people, and we were 2 of 200 people in it, in a remote part of the pool. within 5 minutes 10-15 younger "urban utes" were playing marco polo on top of us and flailing their arms and legs upon us. we moved, and so did they. i am of the impression that they deliberately followed us with the intent to offend, repeatedly over the next half hour. after repeating the earlier experiment on the grass, with similar results, we left. now i know why we were the only whites at the pool.

Why do you hate blacks?

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

Filed: Country: China
Timeline

Why do you hate blacks?

i don't hate anyone based no skin color.

i dislike anyone who behaves in a self-centered and disrespectful manner, no matter what color they are.

obamasolyndrafleeced-lmao.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
leukophobia

i care

It's not actually what the term means that disgusts me. I'm ashamed that we, as a society, have twisted the English language in this way, I guess. You take part of a word that refers to a serious medical disease and then turn it into a racial term.

I hate that everything is so racial.

Edited by thetreble

"...My hair's mostly wind,

My eyes filled with grit

My skin's white then brown

My lips chapped and split

I've lain on the prairie and heard grasses sigh

I've stared at the vast open bowl of the sky

I've seen all the castles and faces in clouds

My home is the prairie and for that I am proud…

If You're not from the Prairie, you can't know my soul

You don't know our blizzards; you've not fought our cold

You can't know my mind, nor ever my heart

Unless deep within you there's somehow a part…

A part of these things that I've said that I know,

The wind, sky and earth, the storms and the snow.

Best say that you have - and then we'll be one,

For we will have shared that same blazing sun." - David Bouchard

Filed: Timeline
leukophobia

i care

It's not actually what the term means that disgusts me. I'm ashamed that we, as a society, have twisted the English language in this way, I guess. You take part of a word that refers to a serious medical disease and then turn it into a racial term.

I hate that everything is so racial.

i hate it that everything turns racial too.

but, leuko isn't a medical disease. leuko is a prefix that means-white, pale, colorless.

7yqZWFL.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Yes, true. I actually thought they were referencing leukemia at first. But, I understand it a bit more now.

"...My hair's mostly wind,

My eyes filled with grit

My skin's white then brown

My lips chapped and split

I've lain on the prairie and heard grasses sigh

I've stared at the vast open bowl of the sky

I've seen all the castles and faces in clouds

My home is the prairie and for that I am proud…

If You're not from the Prairie, you can't know my soul

You don't know our blizzards; you've not fought our cold

You can't know my mind, nor ever my heart

Unless deep within you there's somehow a part…

A part of these things that I've said that I know,

The wind, sky and earth, the storms and the snow.

Best say that you have - and then we'll be one,

For we will have shared that same blazing sun." - David Bouchard

Timeline
Yes, true. I actually thought they were referencing leukemia at first. But, I understand it a bit more now.

why do you hate white cell cancers?