1,945 posts in this topic

"Maybe it will come in the mail like mine did

I called NVC today and the Package has already been sent to the Embassy!

It was sent last week."

Yes, as a note to all, don't assume NVC will send an email message when they ship your package to the Embassy. Keep calling every day and pestering them to find out if/when it's been shipped!

Yeah even though I called numerous times and they confirmed both mine and Damos email addresses at the NVC they never sent us an email stating that it was sent to the consulate. I called on the day that it was being sent, and then called back the next day to confirm that they sent it and the date that it was shipped. Then found it on DHL's website. As soon as i see that the one going to sydney is signed for ill call and confirm with the consulate and give them our emails so they can email packet 3 to Damo directly.

Edited by lyekka

ROC

Date Sent : 06/07/2012

Date Received :06/09/2012

Check Cashed : 06/13/2012

NOA Date : 06/11/2012

RFE(s) :

Bio. Appt. :

Interview Date :

Approved :

Greencard Received:

pwned_girl.gif

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well it's a new day and I see there are no new approvals for CSC .... 2 yesterday for VSC and 1 TODAY.... sighhhhhh ..... no touch yesterday no nothing.

Getting discouraged....

Malarie

Hi Malarie,

Yes it is discouraging :( I'm sorry. Perhaps, it is in the mail ...give it a few more days?!! It will come. I'm relying on the fact that they are having system/internet update issues at CSC because maybe their IT dept is working on VSC system and that's why there's gets updated so quick and fast.

I am having a very down morning too today. Don't feel like working ...don't feel like doing anything. Today is officially 90 days for me and I was really hoping that by today I would have had something (Yes wishful thinking on my part) ...

Anyway, I really hope you get news soon Malarie ....Hopefully in the next day or 2 :)

I'm crossing my fingers for you ... believe me I am!!! This whole process is grueling isnt it?

Welll .. one way or another we will get through and on to the next step!

I hope its soon!!!

I will be stalking the USCIS website all day as I'm sure you will too .... I will keep y'all posted!!

Malarie

Oh yes I will be!!!! I'm really hoping for a bunch of approvals today/tonight/tomorrow!!! :dance:

Malarie and M&F

Your approvals are coming!! Come on CSC have mercy!! Do your jobs!! :bonk:

Still waiting ........................ neither office are approving today -- what's going on??

CORRECTION: VSC has approved 1 app.

UGHGUGHGHGUGHGHU

No touches today again .... :crying::crying::crying::crying:

VSC approved 2 today -- the latest 1st NOA was 9/8/09 --- really??

Edited by Malarie

** The black ribbon I display in my display is for my son in law who was killed in Afganistan November 23,2009 **

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Lebanon
Timeline
Well it's a new day and I see there are no new approvals for CSC .... 2 yesterday for VSC and 1 TODAY.... sighhhhhh ..... no touch yesterday no nothing.

Getting discouraged....

Malarie

Hi Malarie,

Yes it is discouraging :( I'm sorry. Perhaps, it is in the mail ...give it a few more days?!! It will come. I'm relying on the fact that they are having system/internet update issues at CSC because maybe their IT dept is working on VSC system and that's why there's gets updated so quick and fast.

I am having a very down morning too today. Don't feel like working ...don't feel like doing anything. Today is officially 90 days for me and I was really hoping that by today I would have had something (Yes wishful thinking on my part) ...

Anyway, I really hope you get news soon Malarie ....Hopefully in the next day or 2 :)

I'm crossing my fingers for you ... believe me I am!!! This whole process is grueling isnt it?

I hope its soon!!!

I will be stalking the USCIS website all day as I'm sure you will too .... I will keep y'all posted!!

Malarie

Oh yes I will be!!!! I'm really hoping for a bunch of approvals today/tonight/tomorrow!!! :dance:

Malarie and M&F

Still waiting ........................ neither office are approving today -- what's going on??

UGHGUGHGHGUGHGHU

Malarie,

I'm hoping you get your approval tonight ...bc i noticed uscis is down (i can't check my status) and maybe just maybe they are approving your app!!!!!

How amazing would that be. Sleep well ... You know the drill .. A brand new week is just around the corner (ugh - i know that's not comforting - but that's all i got) :(

Lifting Conditions Journey

Sent Package: 6/14/12

NOA1: 06/15/12

NOA2 Biometrics Appt Notification: 7/12/12

Text/email alert: address changed 1/29/13

Interview:

Approval Date: 1/30/12

AOS Journey:

Sent AOS package: 03/23/10

NOA1 (AOS, EAD, AP): 03/31/10

EAD Card received: 06/14/10

AP Received: 06/14/2010

INTERVIEW: 07/07/10 @ 8:20AM

Greencard: Approved! 07/07/10

07/14/2010: AOS Welcome Letter Received

07/15/2010: AOS TEXT/EMAIL Alert Received! Post Decision Activity

K1 Journey:

NOA1 7/16/09

NOA2: 11/19/09

Embassy received: 12/07/09

Interview: 12/21/09

AP: Approved :) 12/21/09

Visa Received: 12/23/09

US Entry: 12/28/09

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

No touch, no nothing. So I have a friend at DHS and he got me the immigration chief of some section in Washington. I e-mail him from my Government e-mail address and recite thier mission statement as well as the piece in the charter that talks about in order and case by case. I ask him why then are 129F petitions that are non expedited and non military getting to the NOA2 before petitions that have earlier NOA1 dates. These approved 129F's are clearly not first in line! I told him i was concerned that mine was lost. I'm curious if I get a response and if i do what sort of response. OR maybe they'll call CSC and say ####### is going on! Anyway still withing the 5 months but still - the way they are processing goes against what they state...

Have a great weekend..I'm off to the beach for the entire weekend to forget this stuff!

William

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Service Center : California Service Center

Consulate : Manilla, Philipines

I-129F Sent : 2009-07-18

USCIS Cashes Check: 2009-07-24

I-129F NOA1 : 2009-07-23

Touch: 2009-10-19

I-129F RFE(s) : NONE

RFE Reply(s) : NONE

I-129F NOA2 : 2009-10-28

NVC Received : 2009-11-02

NVC Left : 2009-11-04

Consulate Received :

Packet 3 Received :

Packet 3 Sent :

Packet 4 Received :

Interview Date :

Visa Received :

US Entry :

Marriage :

Timeline
No touch, no nothing. So I have a friend at DHS and he got me the immigration chief of some section in Washington. I e-mail him from my Government e-mail address and recite thier mission statement as well as the piece in the charter that talks about in order and case by case. I ask him why then are 129F petitions that are non expedited and non military getting to the NOA2 before petitions that have earlier NOA1 dates. These approved 129F's are clearly not first in line! I told him i was concerned that mine was lost. I'm curious if I get a response and if i do what sort of response. OR maybe they'll call CSC and say ####### is going on! Anyway still withing the 5 months but still - the way they are processing goes against what they state...

Have a great weekend..I'm off to the beach for the entire weekend to forget this stuff!

William

William,

Maybe you can have him check on my app and malarie's app also?????? :)

I have no touch..... Nothing... Also.

Have a great weekend! Enjoy the water.

Interview:

AOS Journey:

K1 Journey:

NOA1 7/16/09

William

William,

Maybe you can have him check on my app and malarie's app also?????? :)

I have no touch..... Nothing... Also.

Have a great weekend! Enjoy the water.

It will be very interesting to see if he responds and if so what he has to say!!

Keep us posted!!

Malarie

** The black ribbon I display in my display is for my son in law who was killed in Afganistan November 23,2009 **

Getting discouraged....

Malarie

Hi Malarie,

I hope its soon!!!

Malarie

Malarie and M&F

UGHGUGHGHGUGHGHU

Malarie,

I'm hoping you get your approval tonight ...bc i noticed uscis is down (i can't check my status) and maybe just maybe they are approving your app!!!!!

How amazing would that be. Sleep well ... You know the drill .. A brand new week is just around the corner (ugh - i know that's not comforting - but that's all i got) :(

M&F -- THanks for the well wishes ... nothing here too!!

I'm hoping your theory about the site being down is correct and we have all been approved!!

Wishful Positive Thinking coming from me today!!!!

Have a good day!!!

Malarie

Hi everyone,

just writing to let you guys know I have not forgotten about the ones still waiting for the NOA2s. I was really hoping we'd see more approvals by now, this week has been slow - wonder if the active AOS work at CSC is the reason for this? Not sure if the K1 approvals will slow down once they get busy with the AOS files or not. Either way, it's time for our little group to get the rest of the approvals in!! Next week better be a good one :bonk:

Lots of (F) and :luv: and (L) to you all!

07.15.09 - Received NOA1

10.02.09 - Received NOA2 - So exciting!!

10.07.09 - Medical approved!

10.16.09 - Case left NVC

10.19.09 - Case delivered at consulate

10.21.09 - Package 3 received!

11.04.09 - Package 3 sent

11.25.09 - Interview APPROVED!

12.03.09 - Visa on hand!!

12.28.09 - POE in Seattle

02.13.10 - Our wedding day xD

12.14.12 - Mailed I-751 - Here we go again!

12.17.12 - Package delivered

12.20.12 - Received NOA 1 - dated 12.17.12

fqaVm8.png

Hi everyone,

just writing to let you guys know I have not forgotten about the ones still waiting for the NOA2s. I was really hoping we'd see more approvals by now, this week has been slow - wonder if the active AOS work at CSC is the reason for this? Not sure if the K1 approvals will slow down once they get busy with the AOS files or not. Either way, it's time for our little group to get the rest of the approvals in!! Next week better be a good one :bonk:

thats funny.. i literally just signed on to say the same thing... nothing new from my end. We got confirmation last week that NVC had sent the package on.. im going to call the embassy today.

hang in there... next week will be much better im sure.. plus its when we were expecting to get the approvals! some of us were obviously extremely lucky and thats an understatement!

have a wonderful week all x

event.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Scotland
Timeline
Hi everyone,

thats funny.. i literally just signed on to say the same thing... nothing new from my end. We got confirmation last week that NVC had sent the package on.. im going to call the embassy today.

hang in there... next week will be much better im sure.. plus its when we were expecting to get the approvals! some of us were obviously extremely lucky and thats an understatement!

From what I have read on VJ, calling the UK is a waste of time!!! You get better info by calling the DOS number. Dave is filling out the 5 forms and the checklist tomorrow and mailing it in.

The Royal Mail is striking two days next week though... what are your thoughts on that Sean?

Our VisaJourney started July 2009 when I mailed the 129-F

Fiance here February 2010, married 10 days later

GC received in the mail 10-Jun-2010

Able to apply to remove conditions 12-Feb-2012

BABY GIRL BORN JULY 2011!!!

Hi everyone,

From what I have read on VJ, calling the UK is a waste of time!!! You get better info by calling the DOS number. Dave is filling out the 5 forms and the checklist tomorrow and mailing it in.

The Royal Mail is striking two days next week though... what are your thoughts on that Sean?

i am filling out the forms today.. however the ds230 one confuses me.. maybe its obvious but it appears its the one that is used for the green card application.. it asks for spouse information.. however since I am not married do i just put N/A in this area??

Jewel.. as far as sending in the documents.. i have not received the letter from the embassy yet.. and i do not know what i need to do to book the medical.. from what i can see the checklist you send in asks for this date... so im a little confused about it all at the moment..

i sent off for my police cert today but yes it will get caught up in the post i gather.. damn them post people! either way i dont think it will matter much as far as visa processing.. hopefully :-)

event.png

Getting discouraged....

Malarie

Hi Malarie,

I hope its soon!!!

Malarie

Malarie and M&F

UGHGUGHGHGUGHGHU

Malarie,

M&F -- THanks for the well wishes ... nothing here too!!

I'm hoping your theory about the site being down is correct and we have all been approved!!

Wishful Positive Thinking coming from me today!!!!

Have a good day!!!

Malarie

Nothing in the mail today .... I've about had it really .... so what now I'm going to have one of those cases that just sits there forever +1 day after getting touches every day for 1 week?

Very deflated.....

Malarie

Timeline

Malarie,

Among getting all the rest of the docs ready and wishing and hoping for the best ....

Work on your letter to the congressman (some may disagree) but working on it may help u feel better ....my attorney had mentioned to go to their local office in person....and he said what's the worst that could happen??? Couldn't be worst than waiting while doing nothing...I know ill be going when I start to see a bunch of august apps get approved.

Let's hope next week we hear something because it was an unusually slow and quiet week.

-Marie

Interview:

AOS Journey:

K1 Journey:

NOA1 7/16/09

no malerie i dont think so... they are obviously looking at it and dont trust the website updates.. sarah did her citizenship and it still states the case is pending!! it will come through soon enough.. i know what i say doesnt help but keep that chin up... it will be here soon! :-)

and on the plus side... although we got our approval through email it took about 10 days for the hard copy to come through...

event.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

Love to you both, Malarie and Marie. Want you to know I'm thinking of you and sending you hugs and love. (L)

I'm so sorry you're going through this wait :(

Service Center : California Service Center

Consulate : London, United Kingdom

I-129F Sent : 2009-07-07

I-129F NOA1 : 2009-07-09

I-129F NOA2 : 2009-10-08

NVC Received: 2009-10-13

NVC Left : 2009-10-16

Consulate Received : 2009-10-19

Packet 3 Received : 2009-11-02

Packet 3 Sent : 2009-11-02

Packet 3 @ Embassy : 2009-11-06 (yay! only one more step, come on interview date!)

Medical : 2009-11-11

Packet 4 Received :

Interview Date : 2009-12-04

Interview Result: Approved!! Yaaaaaaaaay!!

Date K1 Visa Received: 2009-12-09

Date of Us Entry: 2009-12-15

Date of Wedding: 2010-01-16

502e43ccdf.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.