50 posts in this topic

My NVC Case completed 6/26 still waiting for an interview too... You know they say anything worth having is worth waiting for...

The US governement is just providing a another useless service,,, making us wait....

Regards,

Hey Doug! I got my interview date awhile ago,, August 13 at 830am,,, What about yours?

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Peru
Timeline

I called NVC this morning and no date was set...i called 30 min ago and they gave me the date, i was hoping for an early august date, but got a late august date...no biggie...for those who have completed cases...CALL in the AM and PM...GOOD LUCK to all!!!!

I called NVC this morning and no date was set...i called 30 min ago and they gave me the date, i was hoping for an early august date, but got a late august date...no biggie...for those who have completed cases...CALL in the AM and PM...GOOD LUCK to all!!!!

Congrats!

My NVC Case completed 6/26 still waiting for an interview too... You know they say anything worth having is worth waiting for...

The US governement is just providing a another useless service,,, making us wait....

Regards,

Hey Doug! I got my interview date awhile ago,, August 13 at 830am,,, What about yours?

got mine August 10th. 8:30am, any news?

August 6th at 7:30am!!!

VISA JOURNEY

USCIS Journey

02/23/09 ............I-130 sent

03/27/09.............NOA2

TOTAL 32 DAYS

NVC Journey

04/15/09.............Case # Assigned

07/10/09.............Interview assigned

TOTAL 105 DAYS

Embassy Journey

07/14/09.............Forward the case to Embassy in Dakar, Senegal

09/28/09.............Visa in Hand

TOTAL 80 DAYS

VISA GRAND TOTAL 217 DAYS

US CITIZENSHIP JOURNEY

Conditional Resident Journey

09/29/09.............POE New York PIECE OF CAKE!!!

10/27/09.............2 year Green card received

TOTAL 29 DAYS

Removal of Conditions Journey

07/18/11.............I-751 packet sent

03/23/12............10yr GC Received

TOTAL 249 DAYS

Naturalization Journey

07/03/12.............N-400 packet sent

07/23/12.............Resent N-400 packet (husband FORGOT check!)

08/23/12.............Biometrics done

09/12/12.............Interview letter received

10/16/12.............Interview scheduled

yes i have august 12th interview woohoo! God bless us all indeed!

Congrats!

Regards,

got mine August 10th. 8:30am, any news?

WoW!! Everyone is getting all their interview dates! What a way to end the week... Congrats!!

congrats

we got august 18th

abby n sheryl

Our time line for CR1 visa took only 5 months and 1 week or 156 days; from the filing the I-130 on the 03-12-2009 to Approval of NOA2 on the 05/13/2009, then Interview on the 08/18/2009 at Manila, Philippines. We had a daughter on the 11-12-2010 named AISHA JOY means HAPPY LIFE.a1_opt-1.jpga2_opt-1.jpga3_opt-1.jpg

Guyz, it pays to be so makulit... hahahahah,,,, called the NVC everyday. My case got completed last July 2, 2009. And guess what? Got an Aug. 4, 2009 interview sked. God Bless to all!!! Goodluck!!!

Hmmm!! That's strange i got my case completed before you and you got an interview date ahead of me :unsure::D Like that really matters to me... :lol: Congrats Enjz!! I will let you know when my wife will take her medical...

Hi Dean,

Yes, I called NVC everyday!!! hahahahhaha.....

Got an early sked hehehehe Aug. 4, 2009 at 8:30am and guess what? got my Appointment letter today by email.... How about you?

Will be flying to Manila on Monday night... I will be staying at Slouch Hat Hotel... heheheheheh And guess what? they have a room that is only P560 a day!!! That's amazing!!! heheheheehe... (fan only). But it doesn't matter... I will just be there for my medical,,, so need not to have an expensive or luxury room....

Well, thank God!!!

Anyway, goodluck to you and to all!!!

Enjz

Hi Dean,

Yes, I called NVC everyday!!! hahahahhaha.....

Got an early sked hehehehe Aug. 4, 2009 at 8:30am and guess what? got my Appointment letter today by email.... How about you?

Will be flying to Manila on Monday night... I will be staying at Slouch Hat Hotel... heheheheheh And guess what? they have a room that is only P560 a day!!! That's amazing!!! heheheheehe... (fan only). But it doesn't matter... I will just be there for my medical,,, so need not to have an expensive or luxury room....

Well, thank God!!!

Anyway, goodluck to you and to all!!!

Enjz

I guess I was not the only person that kept calling NVC twice a day :D .. Yeah my wife and I received the appointment letter the same day.. So it's all set for Aug.13...Where you flying from? Well it's a good thing it's rainy season there.. makes everything cool not too hot :) .I already purchased my plane ticket.. Heading to Manila next month via PAL Aug.11... :thumbs: So excited :yes: ..

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline

August 25th @1PM WHOOO!!!! too bad I leave the 7th and cant attend the interview with my hubby :(

Met: 2004-07-18

Islamic marriage: 2006-07-31

Marriage : 2008-12-27

Entry San Fran 2009-09-27

Hubby is HOME!!!!

Received SSN 2009-10-06

Received welcome letter 2009-10-10

GREEN CARD!!! 2009-10-13

Driver's License 2009-10-26

HUBBY FOUND A JOB!!! after about 4 months of being here :)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.