Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Other Country: Lebanon
Timeline

Im soooo bored!

June 11 05-Married George, civil ceremony in New York

May 30 08-Baby Joshua was born

Jan 15-Back to NY we go...

May 10-made decision not to go back overseas.

July 10-filed for divorce

Jan 11-Divorce final

July 11-1st trip to take Josh to see George

Mar 12-2nd trip to take Josh to see George

MfXV.jpg.png

1LR1.jpg.png

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Good Tuesday everyone! Just got back home from work a little bit ago called fiance and I'm going to clean my room and wait till he gets off work so we get to talk again... Hope everyone's day is going good.. (F)

ROC Timeline

8/1/12: ROC window opens
9/4/12: ROC packet sent
9/8/12: ROC packet delivered to VSC
9/12/12: Check cashed
9/14/12: NOA letter received (NOA dated 9/10/12)
9/20/12: Biometrics letter received (Bio appointment 10/15/12)
10/12/12: Early biometrics walk-in

4/27/13: RFE received

6/17/13: RFE response sent

7/1/13: ROC petition approved

7/5/13: GC received in the mail.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

92nd Annual Lion's Club International something or other going on here in Minneapolis today, which means there's a parade of nations going on right outside my job. I haven't been around people from so many countries since I went to Disney World :star:

Was on the lookout for MENA lions, but only came across the egyptians and turks. They were dressed like cleopatra, some with hijab. Alas, they weren't giving out flags. The turks did not return my salaams, despite the very muslim sounding names on their name tags :angry:

10/14/05 - married AbuS in the US lovehusband.gif

02/23/08 - Filed for removal of conditions.

Sometime in 2008 - Received 10 year GC. Almost done with USCIS for life inshaAllah! Huzzah!

12/07/08 - Adopted the fuzzy feline love of my life, my Squeaky baby th_catcrazy.gif

02/23/09 - Apply for citizenship

06/15/09 - Citizenship interview

07/15/09 - Citizenship ceremony. Alhamdulilah, the US now has another american muslim!

irhal.jpg

online rihla - on the path of the Beloved with a fat cat as a copilot

These comments, information and photos may not be reused, reposted, or republished anywhere without express written permission from UmmSqueakster.

Been watchin the Michael Jackson Memorial. Very touching.

I had to cry when Usher sang "gone too soon"

John Mayer's performance was just brilliant.

I don't even like him. He did a great rendition of Human Nature.

I didn't realize after all the b.s. surrounding him the last 10 years just how much I loved his songs and how

talented and generous he was.

RIP MJ (F)

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

I just got back from bringing my little dog home. The chapel service was beautiful. They had her head on a pillow and covered her up to the shoulders with a blanket with doggies. I took some pictures to remember her by, and everything was done with such respect and gentleness.

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline
I just got back from bringing my little dog home. The chapel service was beautiful. They had her head on a pillow and covered her up to the shoulders with a blanket with doggies. I took some pictures to remember her by, and everything was done with such respect and gentleness.

(F) (F) Today is a sad day for many people...

and yes...I was watching MJ's funeral...as was lots of the other MENA sisters I know

Met: 2004-07-18

Islamic marriage: 2006-07-31

Marriage : 2008-12-27

Entry San Fran 2009-09-27

Hubby is HOME!!!!

Received SSN 2009-10-06

Received welcome letter 2009-10-10

GREEN CARD!!! 2009-10-13

Driver's License 2009-10-26

HUBBY FOUND A JOB!!! after about 4 months of being here :)

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

My daughter was up all night, feverish and headachey from the typhoid immunization she got yesterday, so we slept through the MJ memorial. i was so tired i didn't even wake up to dvr it. wonder if it's online somewhere? i kinda wanted to see it.

Filed: Other Country: Egypt
Timeline

Awww Nagi that sounds sooo sweet. Glad your last memory of her is a peaceful one!

Betsy El Sum

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

I'm sure there will be replays Amy. I watched the memorial as well too. The I read his autopsy report online and watched his last rehearsal clip and the Larry King live clip of catching a ghost/illusion in Michael Jackson's bedroom. Wonder what Ghost Hunters has to say about that?

It's Wednesday now here for us and I'm going to bed. :sleepy:

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Amy--I hope your little one feels better soon.

Well, I mustered up some corn on the cob, spinach, hamburgers and cheesesticks for dinner. Now I am procrastinating taking a shower...what in the heck is wrong with me today???

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Kuwait
Timeline

Nagi, sorry to hear about your dog, I just lost a dog in April, it is heartbreaking for sure. Amy, hang in there I hope he feels better soon. I am just sitting down in front of my computer and all I can say is ####### lol I had this patient today and the nurse tells us that he won't do therapy unless someone rubs this medication on his #######, since he has a yeast infection there, I about lost it, and all day he was pissed off cause no one is going to do that, he is just nasty old man, who likes to dress up in his wife's clothes. Can't wait to see what tomorrow is going to bring :wacko:

A woman is like a tea bag- you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water.

Eleanor Roosevelt

thquitsmoking3.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.