SaadBell

Tuesday

35 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Ganja you crack me up girlie! :P

I volunteered at the nursing home when I was about 16 yrs old. I had to basically just give everyone their dinner. Well there was this one guy in his mid 80's who wanted me to sit on his lap. Now, I was EXTREMELY naiive when I was 16 and was brought up to respect your elders. I didn't want to get into trouble so I sat on the man's lap. Well no sooner did I sit down a nurse RAN over to me and pulled me off of him and OMG he was SCREAMING at her and cursing words I had never heard of before then!! She told me under no circumstances was I EVER to go near him again since he was a dirty old man who didn't have my best intentions at heart. I was so embarassed I left and told my parents when I got home. They agreed with the nurse but said to scout out the more wealthy patients and to be nice to them since you never know they could put me in their will if they had no family. :P

"Only from your heart can you touch the sky" - Rumi

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline
feels better soon. I am just sitting down in front of my computer and all I can say is ####### lol I had this patient today and the nurse tells us that he won't do therapy unless someone rubs this medication on his #######, since he has a yeast infection there, I about lost it, and all day he was pissed off cause no one is going to do that

Umm, I have been the nurse who had to do things like that, and it is interesting to say the least. Also had a patient who masturbated CONSTANTLY. :blink:

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
I am still procrastinating the unpacking part of our move :blush:

We have been in our current home for 3 years in July and the garage is still full of boxes. I dont even know whats in them anymore. :P

Hell girls I have you beat. I bought my house Sept 1999 And still haven't unpacked :P And I have NO idea what is in them boxes from 10 years ago. I just stuck them in my basement. One day I need to get down there so i can have a HUGE Garage sale.

Untitled.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.