Justsomegirl

I have something on my chest

39 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline
What kind of a kiss are we talking about? I can see many situations where a kiss could occur and it could simply be a greeting. Was it a greeting or display of affection that is a custom, or was it an exploratory precursor to something more intimate? There's too little information offered to be able to judge.

I agree:

worthless_thread_without_pics.gif

Yes, I agree too. :thumbs:

Especially pics of Len and her mudslide :whistle:

Filed: Timeline
What kind of a kiss are we talking about? I can see many situations where a kiss could occur and it could simply be a greeting. Was it a greeting or display of affection that is a custom, or was it an exploratory precursor to something more intimate? There's too little information offered to be able to judge.

I agree:

Pervert <_<

I would expect that from charles, but you brother????

i was thinking the same thing too, was it a peck on the cheek kiss or a torrid french kiss thingy?

feb. 26,2008-----noa1

aug. 26, 2008----transferred to csc

sept. 19, 2008--- approved

NVC:

sept. 26, 2008----got case # from a live operator

oct. 6, 2008 ------received AOS bill/paid online

oct. 7, 2008 ------shows PAID

oct. 14,2008 -----IV fee generated/ paid online

oct. 15,2008 -----shows PAID

oct. 16,2008 -----mailed DS230 overnight

oct. 23,2008 ---- RFE

nov. 3,2008 ----- case complete

nov. 26,2008 --- medical exam

aug. 14,2009 --- remedical finally, passed

aug. 24, 2009 -- interview , passed

aug. 29, 2009 -- visa in hand

sept. 24, 2009 -- POE LAX

Filed: Timeline

I see people have been interested of my topic :) Thanks for some good advices!

I've been thinking a lot after writing this to the forum. I know no one else can ever know better what to do in this situation, because it's only between me and him. So we need to sort things out and have a good talk. I can say that he is not that type of a person that cheats and I know we have a good relationship. He has lots of girls as friends and I don't mind but he has never give me any doubt. That really blowed my mind off when I found out he had kissed someone behind my back. I know I can still trust him, but that incident obviously hurt me which takes time for me to forget. Maybe some of you haven't been in the same situation and can't imagine how it feels like to be cheated. It doesn't matter how the person has done it, just the fact that you wouldn't ever think someone you truly love does something to hurt you. As of that message I saw he had written to his friend, I knew it wasn't just a friendly kiss. He wouldn't talk to his friend the way he did in that message, if the kiss didn't mean anything to him (he wasn't bragging, it was more about letting his feelings out). I wouldn't make such a fuzz about it if it really was just cheek to cheek kiss between friends :) Anyways, I'm trying to forget this and concentrate more to the live we have now. We are both anxiously waiting for my moving to US!!! Finally we can be together after a long time. It's been 6 months since we saw each other :( Being apart like this is never easy (most of you know that already :P) and it really frustrates that you can't see each other face-to-face and talk about things the way you want to. Using skype or MSN isn't the same and sometimes you get more misunderstandings.

I'm wishin all the best for everyone!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

I agree:

Pervert <_<

I would expect that from charles, but you brother????

scandal is part of the vjp - the vj perverts. way more interesting than the c4c :innocent:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

damn, i thought this was another boobie thread..ok, i will sadly move along

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Priceless!!! :lol:

IT'S NOT THE DESTINATION ITS THE JOURNEY...AND WHAT A JOURNEY IT HAS BEEN

:devil::devil::devil:

feb. 26,2008-----noa1

aug. 26, 2008----transferred to csc

sept. 19, 2008--- approved

NVC:

sept. 26, 2008----got case # from a live operator

oct. 6, 2008 ------received AOS bill/paid online

oct. 7, 2008 ------shows PAID

oct. 14,2008 -----IV fee generated/ paid online

oct. 15,2008 -----shows PAID

oct. 16,2008 -----mailed DS230 overnight

oct. 23,2008 ---- RFE

nov. 3,2008 ----- case complete

nov. 26,2008 --- medical exam

aug. 14,2009 --- remedical finally, passed

aug. 24, 2009 -- interview , passed

aug. 29, 2009 -- visa in hand

sept. 24, 2009 -- POE LAX

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.