_Simpson_

Air Mcnair shot and killed

27 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Brazil
Timeline
Wow, you all should quit your jobs and become police officers. :rolleyes:

I forgot how pleasant of a person you could be, now shutie enough from the peanut gallery. Not claiming to be detectives here but just having a conversation.

:rofl:

Sorry, I work for the police and find it amusing when people try to speculate on investigations. Wouldn't you actually be the peanut gallery here? :lol:

if you work on the investigation with the PD you are in the know. if not ... peanut meet gallery :P

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline

I forgot how pleasant of a person you could be, now shutie enough from the peanut gallery. Not claiming to be detectives here but just having a conversation.

Sorry, I work for the police and find it amusing when people try to speculate on investigations. Wouldn't you actually be the peanut gallery here? :lol:

if you work on the investigation with the PD you are in the know. if not ... peanut meet gallery :P

As is much of OT anyway. Pass some peanuts will you?

And may the deceased RIP.

Wishing you ten-fold that which you wish upon all others.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I seriously doubt he is "in the know". I'm in the Army & have a Top Secret clearance & just about everything I know can be googled.

FamilyGuy_SavingPrivateBrian_v2f_72_1161823205-000.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Awe sad. :( Now reports are saying that a nephew of the GF told police she bought a gun recently. However U.S. federal law prohibits anyone under 21 from purchasing a handgun.

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
From the reports of her sister and ex-boyfriend the dead girlfriend was under the impression that McNair was divorcing his Wife and the girlfriend was sweet and innocent and would never do something like this. She was very happy, would never hurt a fly, and had the whole world ahead of her and he seemed happy with her too. However there is no divorce filed on record. He was found with 4 bullets in him and she had one and the gun was found under her. That's 1 bullet to kill him and 1 to kill her and 3 more in him to cover it up and frame the dead girlfriend for a murder suicide.

The wife and mother of three is reported to be distraught right now and had no idea about the girlfriend.

My hunch is the Wife or someone around her found out and had them both killed to make it look like a murder suicide. She had the motive and the most to gain. Does she have a brother? The only other person I can think of is the secret girlfriends ex-boyfriend but he's been cooperative with the police with nothing to hide and saying the ex-girlfriend didn't deserve this. I don't think he did it as it was already over with them before it started with the football star.

Then of course there is always the wild card option of some crazy McNair stalker who got insanely Amy Fisher jealous because they weren't the McNair significant other.

Hmmmmmm....interesting theory. Like OJ Simpson.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Cops confirmed 42 mins ago the GF bought the gun found under her at the crime scene.

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/football/nf...ir-monday_N.htm

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

You really would make a good PI. I'm impressed.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Cops confirmed 42 mins ago the GF bought the gun found under her at the crime scene.

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/football/nf...ir-monday_N.htm

I knew it! Not just a hat rack my friends. :jest:

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline
From the reports of her sister and ex-boyfriend the dead girlfriend was under the impression that McNair was divorcing his Wife and the girlfriend was sweet and innocent and would never do something like this. She was very happy, would never hurt a fly, and had the whole world ahead of her and he seemed happy with her too. However there is no divorce filed on record. He was found with 4 bullets in him and she had one and the gun was found under her. That's 1 bullet to kill him and 1 to kill her and 3 more in him to cover it up and frame the dead girlfriend for a murder suicide.

The wife and mother of three is reported to be distraught right now and had no idea about the girlfriend.

My hunch is the Wife or someone around her found out and had them both killed to make it look like a murder suicide. She had the motive and the most to gain. Does she have a brother? The only other person I can think of is the secret girlfriends ex-boyfriend but he's been cooperative with the police with nothing to hide and saying the ex-girlfriend didn't deserve this. I don't think he did it as it was already over with them before it started with the football star.

Then of course there is always the wild card option of some crazy McNair stalker who got insanely Amy Fisher jealous because they weren't the McNair significant other.

Interesting speculation. :yes: