833 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

We finally got our interview scheduled. It is not until March 30th, but at least we have an interview date and can start making some plans. It also helps that I have currently been visiting the US since December and won't go back until I leave for my interview. I have had my medical back in Sept and have all my other paperwork done, so it is just a matter of waiting!! :angry:

• Replies 832
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

We have also just got our interview date (March 23rd). Usually, Vancouver appears to be pretty quick, but allegedly the Winter Olympics is bringing the city to a grinding halt and that includes the embassies !!!

I guess our NOA2 runs out on March 8th, so we will have to send this letter to the embassy:

http://www.visajourney.com/examples/extend-approval.doc

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Spain
Timeline

Victor sent in his police paper from Peru about 3 weeks ago. They told him at his interview, that as soon as it arrived to them, it would be 7-10 days. We are still waiting...

We did call immediately after he sent it, they received it, they said it would only be a few days. Now neither of us has been able to get through to the Spanish Embassy (always busy the 4 hours each week they accept calls), and calling NVC or DOS here is jammed b/c of the incident in Haiti. It is just so frustrating not knowing what is going on now...

07-17-2009 I-129F sent

07-22-2009 NOA1 date

07-24-2009 check cleared

07-30-2009 NOA1 received via snail mail

10-14-2009 NOA2 (we were around #187 on Igor's List)

12-30-2009 Interview in Madrid!

02-01-2010 Visa in Hand - finally!

03-08-2010 POE Orlando, FL

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline

I'm sorry for those who have to bear with "extended" wait.

March 23rd, 30th...Phew. But well at you have a date, waiting is less painfull when you know when it will end. :)

Kristin, if I'd be you I'd really try to reach the NVC. Hopefully this will get fixed very soon.

I bought my ticket today! I'll be flying on March 29th. On a Boeing 757-200 (pouah, I prefer Airbus!)

Other than that I've been super busy, trying to sort my stuffs, sell them, or just trash them.

Phew, It's unbelievable the amount of useless stuffs you keep. ^^

Take care people!

Last significant immigration event:

ROC: Approved : 04/17/2013

USCIS works in mysterious ways...

Timeline

He got his visa today! I missed several phone calls around 3:30 in the morning. I knew why he was calling before I called back. So relieved he finally has it! I asked him if he was coming today or tomorrow (because there is no other option, right?)

07-17-2009 I-129F sent

07-22-2009 NOA1 date

07-24-2009 check cleared

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Poland
Timeline

Hey folks,

Long time no see. Sorry for that but I have so much on my head since the begining of the year.

I just wanted to congratulate everyone of you for getting through the embassy process or being almost there! In case you are still ahead - don't worry it's going to be OK!!!

Anyway I had my interview on January 22nd. It was smooth and easy conversation.

Got my visa and envelope in my hand last week! I have approx. 2 months to pack up and take off to my baby. Few days ago I bought my flight tickets to US and I'm flying to Louisville,KY thru Chicago on March 31st. We plan to get married on June 20th. I am so excited!!!

Now I'm getting focused on closing everything up here in Poland (banks, offices and all other places).

I am going to quit my job around mid March! Can't wait to get on the plane!

Good luck to Everyone!!!! I will keep my fingers crossed for all of my VJ family!

See ya on the other side!!!

Robert

Timeline

Happy Super Bowl! I didn't really watch myself. I was with a friend at the back of the party looking at wedding dresses online. Much more fun! I'm looking forward to the World Cup though! Victor is in Peru already, and will be here soon!

07-17-2009 I-129F sent

07-22-2009 NOA1 date

07-24-2009 check cleared

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline

Same thing here, I bought my ticket, I'll be flying on march 29th.

So I'm like a busy bee, trying to sort my stuffs... Packing, paperworks...

Cleaning, fixing my appartment in order to get the deposit back...

Phew...!

Wedding should happen end of may.

We still haven't defined a date yet :x

Last significant immigration event:

ROC: Approved : 04/17/2013

USCIS works in mysterious ways...

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Romania
Timeline

Good morning everybody! :-)

Congrats to all for getting closer to your goal. ;-) I keep thinking of each and everyone of you and keep my fingers crossed.

I watched Super Bowl yesterday - it was my first. Gorgeous!

We are working on my AOS right now. Lots of forms and documents. I have a feeling of deja vu! :-) Not too difficult though. Hopefully it won't take long to get my green card and work permit. I went to the SSN office to apply but I was told I can't get my SSN on my married name until I get my green card. So they kept my documents but not the application. They said they will check with the USCIS.

Other than that I am fine. Not too much to do other than house work. Lucky for me I am a cleaning freak - thus I can always find something to do. :-)

Hugs and kisses to all,

Ileana

Edited by kitty23

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society" Krishna Murti

"It is necessary for us to learn from others' mistakes. You will not live

long enough to make them all yourself." Admiral Hyman Rickover

Good morning family!

We had our wedding two days ago! It was absolutely beautiful!!!

Good luck to everybody!

Hugs and kisses,

Ileana

OHHHH CONGRATULATIONS DEAR ILEANA~!

we will have ours next week.. but there will be no ceremony.. real ceremony will be in summer!

can anyone please help me and tell me how and where to apply for the working visa, green card ;(?

we dont know how to do it?

Service Center : Vermont Service Center

Consulate : Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina

I-129F Sent : July 11, 2009

I-129F NOA1 : July 14, 2009

I-129F RFE(s) : None, thank God

I-129F NOA2 : November 04, 2009

Interview: December 15, 2009

Visa received: December 16, 2009

loveshower.gifloveshower.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline
OHHHH CONGRATULATIONS DEAR ILEANA~!

we will have ours next week.. but there will be no ceremony.. real ceremony will be in summer!

can anyone please help me and tell me how and where to apply for the working visa, green card ;(?

we dont know how to do it?

I found this site very helpful..

http://www.***removed***/visas/kvisa/k1-fia...on-process.html

" She's my kind of rain"

THANK YOU VERY MUCH! you are so kind"

thank you thank you thank you! :)

all the best"

• 1 month later...
Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hello just want to ask who among you here in July 2009 filers(VSC) haven't received Noa2 yet from USCIS? ours it's been 6.5 months now but no Noa2 yet received (Aug. 27, 2009 -Noa1) What did you do? tnx goodluck and congratz to everyone who passed.

K1

08-26-09 : Filed I-129F

10-05-10 : NOA2

12-01-10 : Visa Approved

AOS

04-27-11 : Filed I-485/I-765

07-05-11 : EAD Approved

11-01-11 : AOS Approved

ROC

08-01-13 : ROC 90 day window opens

POWER OF YOUR LOVE

The struggle for self-fulfillment is full of sacrifices. But true indeed, no trial is impossible to a human being who has a strong faith in God.

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

The interview in Vancouver on March 23rd was a breeze and Carmen collected her K-1 visa on March 25th. She will be entering the United States on April 24th and we are getting married on May 29th.

I am sooooooo excited !

Ivan

Hello just want to ask who among you here in July 2009 filers(VSC) haven't received Noa2 yet from USCIS? ours it's been 6.5 months now but no Noa2 yet received (Aug. 27, 2009 -Noa1) What did you do? tnx goodluck and congratz to everyone who passed.

OHhh I am so sorry for you guys.. you should call USCIS to see what is the problem!

Itt congratulations on visa and scheduled marriage!

We are still working on our AOS papers.. I visited this morning a doctor to transfer vaccination history on the form I-683!

good luck to everyone

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.