833 posts in this topic

• Replies 832
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Based on timeline data, your I129f may be adjudicated between November 21, 2009 and December 6, 2009*.

My birthday is December 6. Now THAT would be the best present possible! :lol:

Oooh, cool, so you are Sagittarious just like me :thumbs: ! I am born on 11th December :) !

Based on timeline data, your I129f may be adjudicated between December 3, 2009 and December 18, 2009*.

It would be niiiceeeeeeee, if our NOA2 could come on my birthday :whistle:

Service Center : Vermont Service Center

Consulate : Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina

I-129F Sent : July 11, 2009

I-129F NOA1 : July 14, 2009

I-129F RFE(s) : None, thank God

I-129F NOA2 : November 04, 2009

Interview: December 15, 2009

Visa received: December 16, 2009

loveshower.gifloveshower.gif

Hi all

Where do I find MY time line? Where are you looking?

All this sounds good....I want in on it!!!

Thanks

Mike

On the left side of this post, you can see above "My photos", it writes "My timeline"! :)

Another update from me... it was only 29th November a couple of days ago, now my timeline says...

Based on timeline data, your I129f may be adjudicated between November 22, 2009 and December 7, 2009*.

Ooooooh my god!!! Yay!!! I can't wait! We've set our wedding date for June 27th (althought I want to fly out there 2 months prior if I can). I hope everyone else is having a smooth Visa Journey and I recommend all of you to stay upbeat and positive! We'll all get there soon :D

Thanks, found my time line. Now want to know what is adjudicated. Is that the interview?

Mike

You`re welcome!

Ohhh no, I think that it is not an interview.. I think it is NOA2!

Somebody correct me if I am wrong :)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Spain
Timeline
Thanks, found my time line. Now want to know what is adjudicated. Is that the interview?

Mike

You`re welcome!

Ohhh no, I think that it is not an interview.. I think it is NOA2!

Somebody correct me if I am wrong :)

It's the NOA2. Hopefully this pace keeps up, and we can catch up to CSC. WHY, WHY, WHY was I forced to send the app to VSC? :angry:

07-17-2009 I-129F sent

07-22-2009 NOA1 date

07-24-2009 check cleared

07-30-2009 NOA1 received via snail mail

10-14-2009 NOA2 (we were around #187 on Igor's List)

12-30-2009 Interview in Madrid!

02-01-2010 Visa in Hand - finally!

03-08-2010 POE Orlando, FL

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline

Based on timeline data, your I129f may be adjudicated between November 28, 2009 and December 14, 2009*.

Woot! November 28th!

This date is when USCIS should adjudicate your petition, so yes, to sum it up it's about NOA2. So you can add 2 to 3 months to this date to get an approximation of your interview.

Yeah, sometimes I feel like throwing snowballs to the VSC people, especially when they're complaining...!

Last significant immigration event:

ROC: Approved : 04/17/2013

USCIS works in mysterious ways...

Based on timeline data, your I129f may be adjudicated between November 28, 2009 and December 14, 2009*.

Woot! November 28th!

This date is when USCIS should adjudicate your petition, so yes, to sum it up it's about NOA2. So you can add 2 to 3 months to this date to get an approximation of your interview.

Yeah, sometimes I feel like throwing snowballs to the VSC people, especially when they're complaining...!

Hmmm 2 or 3 months?! Ohhh no, I hope that is not true!

My friend got her NOA2 on April 10, 2008 and her interview was on May 22 .. So I am hoping that it would take less than two moths :innocent: !

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Estonia
Timeline

Hello everyone!

I am a July 09 filer as well and decided to join this forum. I am so glad that I am not alone in this hidious process. But hopefully everything will go smoothly for all of us and we will get to go to our loved ones fast. I have been looking at peoples timelines and I actually found a couple who filed their papers in June and got their approval (NOA2) 2 days ago. Thats only 90 days for the approval. So I am keeping my finger crossed and hope that I will hear something in October-November.

AOS Timeline

06-12-10 : Mailed AOS Package

06-14-10 : Package Received at Chicago Lockbox

06-21-10 : Received Email & Text NOAs

06-22-10 : check cashed

06-24-10 : Paper copies of NOA's

06-28-10 : Biometrics appointment letter ( 7/22)

07-02-10 : Biometrics walk-in

07-08-10 : touch

07-09-10 : touch

07-14-10 : touch

07-15-10 : touch

07-19-10 : AOS transferred to California Service Center

07-20-10 : touch

07-26-10 : touch

07-27-10 : touch

08-07-10 : touch on I-765

08-16-10 : EAD approved, card production ordered.

08-25-10 : EAD and Travel document in mail

12-1-10 : touch

12-2-10 : touch

01-04-2011: GREEN CARD APPROVED ( no interview)

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Woot! November 28th!

My friend got her NOA2 on April 10, 2008 and her interview was on May 22 .. So I am hoping that it would take less than two moths :innocent: !

2 or 3 months is a bout right. Some consulates take longer and some faster... so t depends on the country. Your country on average iscurrently interview 49 days after NOA2. How prepared you are when the NOA2 arrives is a big factor... So be sure to have all of your paperwork ready before you need it....

"Every one of us bears within himself the possibilty of all passions, all destinies of life in all its forms. Nothing human is foreign to us" - Edward G. Robinson.

Woot! November 28th!

2 or 3 months is a bout right. Some consulates take longer and some faster... so t depends on the country. Your country on average iscurrently interview 49 days after NOA2. How prepared you are when the NOA2 arrives is a big factor... So be sure to have all of your paperwork ready before you need it....

Indeed, you are right.. I just hope that consulate in my country will do it faster, but in yours too!

How soon do you think we should start with preparing documents?Month before the date that VJ timeline is showing?

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Indeed, you are right.. I just hope that consulate in my country will do it faster, but in yours too!

How soon do you think we should start with preparing documents?Month before the date that VJ timeline is showing?

Do some research to see what ou packet 3 contains and start getting that stuff together NOW.. The D156K, DS 230, I-134 with tax / income docs for sure. If you dont have tax transcripts for past 3 years already, order them now to get it out of the way... Call the IRS and they can mail them to you or even fax them if thats easier. As much evidence of bonafide relationship as can be assembled should be assembled while you wait so it is ready before the interview... by taking your time preparing the evidence and documenation now, you won't be under the gun when the time comes and you can have a better case when you go for the interview.

"Every one of us bears within himself the possibilty of all passions, all destinies of life in all its forms. Nothing human is foreign to us" - Edward G. Robinson.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline

It really depends on what document you need to work on, some countries police records take a few months to get for example.

I never got any vaccines ever. I'll do it next week.

Having everything ready at the end of october is my goal.

Last significant immigration event:

ROC: Approved : 04/17/2013

USCIS works in mysterious ways...

Hi everyone!

I've been a member of this site since june, and a lurker here even longer and I can't believe I haven't seen this thread until now! So nice to meet other people who are in the same boat as Wade and myself. We filed july 15, and our timeline says we might get our NOA2 between october 16-20. It sounds incredible fast, so we're hoping the estimation is correct. It's such a drawnout process, so lets hope for a smooth journey for all of us july 09 filers :D

Kristin

07.15.09 - Received NOA1

10.02.09 - Received NOA2 - So exciting!!

10.07.09 - Medical approved!

10.16.09 - Case left NVC

10.19.09 - Case delivered at consulate

10.21.09 - Package 3 received!

11.04.09 - Package 3 sent

11.25.09 - Interview APPROVED!

12.03.09 - Visa on hand!!

12.28.09 - POE in Seattle

02.13.10 - Our wedding day xD

12.14.12 - Mailed I-751 - Here we go again!

12.17.12 - Package delivered

12.20.12 - Received NOA 1 - dated 12.17.12

fqaVm8.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.